Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down (1773 Views)

South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Darren95: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Omo PDP go hear am, you don’t play injustice on Wike and expect him to keep quite.

Wike no be Jonathan oh! Ikwerre man no Dey fear anybody oh, them ready fight till death.

How can you allocate Tambuwal vote to Atiku after Tambuwal don step down.

Omo Tambuwal for step down before the election then let the delegates votes, instead of stepping down and transferring the votes of a candidate who has withdrawn to another candidate, this is pure injustice and gang-up against Southern Presidency.

Southerners (Wike) are wiser now and we must let the North know they can’t get away with this injustice on Southerners.

Even Former Sokoto Gov. admitted it was a gang-up against Southerners (Wike)

Gov. Wike represents Southern Nigeria.

With all the developments going on under Wike and his fearless nature, the North knows he will end the illegality going on in this country to the advantage of the North in all the ministries and departments and Boko Haram used by the North to steal more funds would be a thing of the past.

The Rugged Man (Wike) go fight Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen and the Northern Cabals knows this.

Let all Southerners stand by Wike on this, come 2023 you can vote any of your choice but no Northerner should be allowed to fly PDP or APC ticket, they can all go to another party not PDP or APC where Southerners has held strong with our resources.

Where was Atiku?

Where was Tambuwal? When PDP was dying now you want to hijack the part from Southerners ( Wike) to replace a Northerner in Aso Rock after Buhari!

We go blow up all pipelines for Niger Delta. Make una wait!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
No vote was transferred, Tambuwal's delegates voted for Atiku.
Very simple, and it was the right thing to do. We can't be having an agbero president that runs his mouth anyhow.
As a Rivers man from Ahoada west and wike's inlaw
Wike is a failure and not fit to rule Nigeria
It's not by building flyover all over Obio akpor lga.
Our children no longer get international scholarships but his kid recently graduated overseas
Where is the 5000 jobs he promised us
Yeye dey smell
grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Truthisunique2: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2022
If I remember correctly tambuwal stepped down before voting started

He never even said openly his people should support anyone

Wike is pitching himself against the north, wamako tried correcting him he no wan hear.

It's like he is now fighting north and nobody would identify with him or his candidate if the candidate he wants to work for is the one sending him to fight north

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Darren95: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:
Very simple, and it was the right thing to do. We can't be having an agbero president that runs him mouth anyhow.
As a Rivers man from Ahoada west and wike inlay
It's not by building flyover all over Ohio akpor lga.
Our children no longer get international scholarships but his kid recently graduated overseas
Yeye dey smell
grin

Omo find your state, Wike is a failure but him build University for Ahoada and it is Obio akpor not Ohio akpor. I repeat find your state you’re not a Rivers man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by IamAtikulate: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Tambuwal stepped down before the convention. No votes was transferred.

Wike sued PDP to clear way for his brother to win the election. With PDP in turmoil, LP will clear SS and SE votes plus Christians votes that would have gone to PDP.

We know what we are doing.

It's OBI 0'clock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Darren95:

Omo find your state, Wike is a failure but him build University for Ahoada and it is Obio akpor not Ohio akpor. I repeat find your state you’re not a Rivers man.
You are mad
Which university?
Post pictures please
God punish you and wike
Hungry, shameless asslicker

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Kingpin1000: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Darren95:

Bro abeg which University Wike build for Ahoada?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by yyba: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2022
WIKE you must show ATIKU and PDP your worth
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Liebermantic: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Agbàdo brain spotted.
Tambuwal stepped down and his delegates all voted for Atiku.
Stop this your Agbado analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Prince111111: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Some people didn't even watch the said primary all they do is just create useless topics to get attention undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Darren95: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

You are mad
Which university?
Post pictures please
God punish you and wike
Hungry, shameless asslicker

No insults, I repeat find your state. You’re not a Rivers Man! Why the attach by force Must you fake all the time?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:
Very simple, and it was the right thing to do. We can't be having an agbero president that runs him mouth anyhow.
Yeye dey smell
grin
How does Tinubu talk? How are Tinubu ,Obi or Atiku any fitter than Wike to be president? Tthey are not better than Wike in any way
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by 3ple9iner: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Nobody transferred any vote to anybody, they just played "politics" for Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Tambuwal stepped down before the convention. No votes was transferred.

Wike sued PDP to clear way for his brother to win the election. With PDP in turmoil, LP will clear SS and SE votes plus Christians votes that would have gone to PDP.

We know what we are doing.

It's OBI 0'clock

Clear you said?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by WonderManly(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Mtcheewww
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Darren95:

No insults, I repeat find your state. You’re not a Rivers Man! Why the attach by force Must you fake all the time?
Fine no insults, sorry
But no university is being built, he promised to transfer faculty of humanities and one other I cant remember when our people visited him in the govt house over five years during his first tenure uptill now nothing come out. I was in ahoada last week it at this die minute the ahoada/omoku road construction is ongoing sluggishly.
Wike isn't qualified to rule Nigeria as a Rivers man I will support Donald Duke over wike anytime anyday.
Where is the 5000 jobs he promised Rivers youths since 2020.
Thousands of youths raced down to State secretariat from all over the state next physical application was cancelled we moved and applied online till date no update.
And you expect me to support him for president.
I will, only after I run mad.
If you keep saying I'm not a Rivers man it will prompt serious curses. You wey be Rivers man start statement with Omo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
How does Tinubu talk? How are Tinubu ,Obi or Atiku any fitter than Wike to be president? Tthey are not better than Wike in any way
Not of them have addressed people wielding a cutlass, none of them has openly said their second name is trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

Not of them have addressed people wielding a cutlass, none of them has openly said their second name is trouble
Is that your joker?

They have done worse.

Wike has a lot of positive achievements for the people of Rivers state .What has Obi achieved .
Wike has never deployed bullion vans during elections or associated with drug trafficking or money laundering or indictments or tax evasion in foreign countries
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:
Yeye dey smell
grin

Rubbish. So Atiku, the 'Dubai candidate', is more qualified to lead Nigeria than Wike?

Some of you say the most senseless things because of hate for individuals. Atiku, showing extreme selfishness, always abandons Nigeria for Dubai when he loses an election.

This is someone who lost the 2019 election and immediately left for Dubai instead of accepting and vigorously pursuing his role, from Nigeria, as leader of the official opposition i.e PDP.

Atiku disdainful left for Dubai while the likes of Tinubu, Wike etal were in the trenches with the nation during lockdown, herdsmen militia wahala and other crisis for Nigeria.

He now shows up in 2022, a year before election, demanding to be President of Nigeria he always abandons when he does not get his ways, and you advocate he is better than Wike? Na real wa for some of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Is that your joker?

They have done worse.

Wike has a lot of positive achievements for the people of Rivers state .What has Obi achieved .
Wike has never deployed bullion vans during elections or associated with drug trafficking or money laundering or indictments or tax evasion in foreign countries

What the difference between deploying bullion Van's and dishing out millions of Rivers money to buy votes before the presidential primaries.
Wike can never be president,
Name the positive achievement apart from building flyovers and inducing the judiciary wit cars and houses they don't need.
Employment zero
Factories and industries zero
Production and manufacturing zero
Wike is a thief he has claimed Rivers properties for himself
He would vomit most of them back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

Rubbish. So Atiku, the 'Dubai candidate', is more qualified to lead Nigeria than Wike?

Some of you say the most senseless things because of hate for individuals. Atiku, showing extreme selfishness, always abandons Nigeria for Dubai when he loses an election.

This is someone who lost the 2019 election and immediately left for Dubai instead of accepting and vigorously pursuing his role, from Nigeria, as leader of the official opposition i.e PDP.

Atiku disdainful left for Dubai while the likes of Tinubu, Wike etal were in the trenches with the nation during lockdown, herdsmen militia wahala and other crisis for Nigeria.

He now shows up in 2022, a year before election, demanding to be President of Nigeria he always abandons when he does not get his ways, and you advocate he is better than Wike? Na real wa for some of you.
Atiku has business acumen he will create enough jobs.
Wike is empty upstairs all he knows is bribe and entice judiciary to get results.
Note I'm not rooting for Atiku
Tambuwal did the right thing he knew the north will never vote for wike.
He chose to support a candidate that can win.
He did what was right for the party.
For the past 8 year Rivers state didn't produce anything not even Garri.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

What the difference between deploying bullion Van's and dishing out millions of Rivers money to buy votes before the presidential primaries.
Wike can never be president,
Name the positive achievement apart from building flyovers and inducing the judiciary wit cars and houses they don't need.
Employment zero
Factories and industries zero
Production and manufacturing zero
Wike is a thief he has claimed Rivers properties for himself
He would vomit most of them back
My point remains
None of the others is better than Wike. People can choose anyone based on their ethnic or other preference . I have no problem with that but do not try to tell me that Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku are not thieves and then say Wike is a thief

Did he still ya father's goat?
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

Atiku has business acumen he will create enough jobs.
Wike is empty upstairs all he knows is bribe and entice judiciary to get results.
Note I'm not rooting for Atiku
Tambuwal did the right thing he knew the north will never vote for wike.
He chose to support a candidate that can win.
He did what was right for the party.
For the past 8 year Rivers state didn't produce anything not even Garri.
Wike knows the south won't vote Atiku he is doing the right thing
Atiku has what acumen? Acumen based on abuse of office and stealing? Wike is a lawyer what education does Atiku have ? If WIke is empty upstairs then Atiku is in intellectual debt= negative

Do not lie you are ROOTING for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
My point remains
None of the others is better than Wike. People can choose anyone based on their ethnic or other preference . I have no problem with that but do not try to tell me that Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku are not thieves and then say Wike is a thief

Did he still ya father's goat?
You need to see my Facebook posts supporting wike from 8yrs ago.
He came in and failed woefully
He stole state funds for every flyover commissioned he steals bilions

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by BeardedMeat(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2022
yyba:
WIKE you must show ATIKU and PDP your worth
You too know the Op your fellow urchin is brainless. If the court annuls Atikus candidacy for this then your lord Tiffnubu is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

You need to see my Facebook posts supporting wike from 8yrs ago.
He came in and failed woefully
He stole state funds for every flyover commissioned he steals bilions
Point remains Tinubu is no better
Atiku is no better
Obi was a terrible failure in Anambra
They are not better

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2022
I'm not responding to any foolish comments
I be ph boy born and raised.
Una no fit tell me anything wike is a tout
We were clouded by hate for Amaech for betraying Jonathan else him for no smell brick house sef.
Yeye!
Which company him get before him start politics
Atiku na him make?
Make una smell off abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by DonBenny77(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Point remains Tinubu is no better
Atiku is no better
Obi was a terrible failure in Anambra
They are not better
Go and install wike as president na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Ekpeitit(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Notice how all these IPOB people are coming here to claim that they're from Rivers State?
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by aribisala0(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2022
DonBenny77:

Go and install wike as president na
Go and install Atiku Drooler

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by seunlayi(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
I don't know the reason why Seyi Makinde is going inhand with this Wike, they've gone far but now, he needs to use his gentlemanly way to talk sense into Wike strong head
Re: Nigerians Talk True, How Can You Transfer Tambuwal Vote To Atiku After Step Down by Kingpin1000: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Don't get it twisted, the people of Rivers hated Amaechi for siding with Buhari not because Amaechi did not perform well a governor, the hate became more obvious when Buhari became a disaster. Wike should not blow his trumpet, even in PDP people are waiting for his government to end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Distances Self From Naira Redesign, Warns CBN Of Consequences / 2023: Beware Of Peter Obi, Christian Youth Group Tells Nigerians / Video: Men On Camels Welcome Tinubu To Kano State - So Massive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.