Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113814 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
snookcg:

Speaking like the true weak coward that you are. You will forever be a last grade citizen of any country with this your mentality.

You that is a first grader, the fulani are killing your people

First grader sir, no fulani is arrested but kanu and igboho are in jail sir
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by OBUA12345: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
My condolences to the families of the victims. But nobody should think that justice will be done, my brothers and sisters this government is curse, it's only God almighty that will bring justice. May God continue to protect his people.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Ekzoba(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Anyone that is still supporting this evil Apc Government is not normal.Let us say no to Apc/Pdp blood suckers.We want a new Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobleman80: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is quite unfortunate that even with opc and amotekun South West forests are still being controlled by Islamic fulani terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

Many of your people will still be killed mercilessly tomorrow by your own people for going out but I will not come here to mock you or your region, I do not rejoice in bloodshed like you do.

If you do not condemn the deaths that happen in the east which is done by the same people who terrorized the church in your Ondo state today then it will still happen again to both the igbos and yorubas tomorrow.

But the difference is igbos are safe in their houses

While yorubas are not safe in theirs

That is the huge difference which you’re not yet seeing. Why are you blind to it? I wonder
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Maybe you and your kinsmen are cowards, but certainly not us the igbos. We have always demonstrated reprisals and violence in the face of threat, but when we do the West will criticize us. How they choose to respond to this attack is up to them, and if they start calling police, army, amotekun, etc then they are cowards.

I am not a coward bro, i rugged finish but i still wonder why the southern Nigeria is just weak towards little challenge

Well kanu run shall oh wen army come and them come catch am for Kenya thats is above cowardice
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by dalass(f): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021

You are very very stupid for this highly insensitive comment. I wonder those that liked your comment

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Kunlevic1984(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Owo people must wake up and defend themselves. Search for all fulanis in their land and send them to Allar
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
obehi247:

You are a big fool...

Its people like you with wrinkled pernis that's why the fulani can attack because they know people like you are coward...

For people like me, the fulani dare not because they know the outcome already eye for an eye and forgiveness is a sin

You are a bigger fool.
You rejoice in bloodshed of innocent people and you think you are not a psychiatry patient? "The fulani dare not" yet they are wiping out your kinsmen in your village while you hide behind your cheap chinko phone with free megabytes somewhere in another state to form rambo, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Uyigue12(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. Amotekun is a well known terrorist group and the earlier you people condemn them the better for south west
You brain is already demented and needs psychiatric attention faster mtcheww like you, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
may the soul's of the faithful departed rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen.

This blood is on the hands of we all that vote tribalism instead of eptitude.

we all that encourage hate, rancor, ethnicity, inequality, theft of a people's natural resources, domination and corruption.

Today it was innocents of Owo, tomorrow it can be any of us.

ineptitude of leadership in Nigeria is killing us all.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
dalass:

You are very very stupid for this highly insensitive comment. I wonder those that liked your comment

It is only psychiatry patients like him that will click like on his senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
obehi247:

You that is a first grader, the fulani are killing your people

First grader sir, no fulani is arrested but kanu and igboho are in jail sir

Never mind the stupid first grader, even his almighty kanu is still in shackles in jail while Igboho is no more in prison but only restricted in Benin Republic to keep him away from this fulani govt till the end of its regime.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by walefresh3(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Amotekun bombed their church cry

Stupid amajiri... Ibo Mann ant reason like dis furking coward slowpoke...get guvk out of dis place.. u are suck ... So irritating
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
walefresh3:

Stupid amajiri... Ibo Mann ant reason like dis furking coward slowpoke...get guvk out of dis place.. u are suck ... So irritating

grin lol oh lord I love this.

Is the pain hot? Embrace it abeg, it’s just for a short while cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by sultaan(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Election is coming, those who have plans need to take actions that will cause division in the country.

The armed forces will catch any tokunbo car coming through Cotonou, or bags of rice.

When killers move around, they never see them, considering the number of check points and FRSC on the roads.

The military brass has made a lot money through the years of insecurity, they may as well cause a level of insecurity that will guarantee easy return to power in 2023. Who benefits the most when there is chaos in the land and where does most of the money go?

Everyone should be ready for this type of attacks, it will happen in different parts of Nigeria against all groups to make it seem like retaliation.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by imagrg(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Let's split amicably without war.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by bonnyhope: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is unfortunate that issue of national concern has been turned into tribal war on this forum

When una go get sense
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
dalass:

Could it be that they liked it because they got something which you don't have? That thing called brain!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by adedehinbo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. Amotekun is a well known terrorist group and the earlier you people condemn them the better for south west
eternal sorrow will be your portion right from this moment,you shall never experience peace in your life again,if you have a child they will all die terrible from this moment
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Dybala11(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Instead of Afonjas to condemn the terrorists in their midsts they are blaming innocent Fulanis. I can bet my dick that terrorist Amotekun is behind this.
See his mouth, no shame in spewing thrash as usual, no empathy for lives taken. Who cursed you with this level of foolishness sef.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Dybala11(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Close your mouth. It’s amotekun. Stop blaming innocent fulani or DSS.

grin

Karma is just starting for una
Laughing emoji over lives lost. Too many psychopaths on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by dalass(f): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

You are a bigger fool.
You rejoice in bloodshed of innocent people and you think you are not a psychiatry patient? "The fulani dare not" yet they are wiping out your kinsmen in your village while you hide behind your cheap chinko phone with free megabytes somewhere in another state to form rambo, idiot.

Exactly... The prelate of methodist church and others were kidnapped in the chest beaters territory and they Paid a hefty amount
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by dalass(f): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Dybala11:

See his mouth, no shame in spewing thrash as usual, no empathy for lives taken. Who cursed you with this level of foolishness sef.

They are really cursed with eternal bitterness I tell you. Always rejoicing whenever their preferred masters wreck havoc the way they're terrorizing their own people back home
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by dalass(f): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

Could it be that they liked it because they got something which you don't have? That thing called brain!

If your"brain" made you this highly insensitive, bitter and you rejoicie at others calamity, then do the world a favour. Visit Yaba left! undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by dalass(f): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Dybala11:

Laughing emoji over lives lost. Too many psychopaths on this forum.

That's the case. Their response is even worse than the evil occurrence
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

Never mind the stupid first grader, even his almighty kanu is still in shackles in jail while Igboho is no more in prison but only restricted in Benin Republic to keep him away from this fulani govt till the end of its regime.

Nor mind am, e just want talk make dem think say e get sense
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

You are a bigger fool.

Idoit always think they are the only once that know it all.

If you have done the needful prior now, nobody would have been dead.

Less i forget, you are a weakly and nobody wants to associate with you
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by ThatsONYI: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

cry cry angry angry

These evil, useless, godless and satanic beasts must not be allowed to plan another of their devilish plans.

The gov't must get this people or the citizens do the needful and rid ourselves of these barbarians!

God, God! Enough is enough! Get a gun, everybody! I'm tired of praying for peace, violence deserves extreme violence!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by oguns222: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

You mean they want to compete with okija shrine in Skull Mining?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Oplomo: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
obehi247:

Nor mind am, e just want talk make dem think say e get sense

Which tribe do you come from?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by gladdensir(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Amotekun has finished yorubaland

How can Igboho & Tinubu mastermind the senseless killings of their own kinsmen??
I am very sure you people saying it's the Amotekun's handwork are all from the eastern part of the country where the bandits in guise of clamouring segregation are as well the one killing you. Amotekun has no hand in this, eye witnesses confirmed it that the perpetrators were the fulanis. But you people are here ranting its the amotekuns just to say we are the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.