Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113816 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

I didn’t get you please cry again louder for me to hear grin

Has the pain reached your rectum already? I’m sure it’s blazed past your anus by now tongue
For mocking the souls who were killed today , you are already a potential corpse
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021
I wish I could lay me hand on you, fool. Why this hate from our brother from the eastern part of the country?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by BigBrother9ja: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021
Some times evil leaves bastards that runs their loose mouth and befall others... It's a pity. Some people don't just deserve the gift of life, especially apathetic psychopaths like yhu.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

But the tears are just beginning to flow sad why stop now?

Please cry some more cry don’t run away yet please I beg you

I will give you sweets kiss
I won't quote you again, am done with you. Just wait for bitterness and sorrows in the coming days.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

For mocking the souls who were killed today , you are already a potential corpse

lol grin you will die before me

But first swear for me again with tears in your eyes tongue I love licking your salty thick tears

Has the pain reached your large intestine yet? I’m sure it’s at your rectum area now. Please be patient with the pain, it will slowly but surely go through you cool
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

I won't quote you again, am done with you. Just wait for bitterness and sorrows in the coming days.

Please stop running naw undecided I’ve brought buckets to catch the tears

Don’t do me bad naw kiss Oya take sweet
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Allocsoluwatosi:
I wish I could lay me hand on you, fool. Why this hate from our brother from the eastern part of the country?
Tinubu is closer to you. Go to bourdillon and strangle him…tinubu himself said it to the press. BUT NO you will overlook it and then want to attack someone else whose only crime is to echo the same thing an elder in your place said. I need to study how you guys reason upside down. Your hypocrisy is second to none.

https://punchng.com/colloquium-i-chose-kano-to-prove-yoruba-fulani-are-one-tinubu/?amp
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by tonididdy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
If owo youths sleep on this .... The blood will be on their heads for doing nothing! angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by olusola200: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
The governor"s wife is an Igbo woman,

That's the home town of the governor

I can bet with any thing Igbo person are involved.
Catholic and Igbo 5 &6
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Swanzi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2 So u still believe you don’t live in a sh!thole grin
I pity you..!!
Pls come and defend your sh!thole again hahaha am waiting
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by hallowswit: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Nkita lachapu gi Anya there. Nwa mkpi

Omo Iran Kiran. Sebi ipa lefi nji awon obi yin. Alaisan Omo.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by mindtricks: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Unfortunately this wont even be the last, well thought and planned bloodshed, long been ongoing.
Authorities tend to urge us to these killings as normal.
Can there be a day the ordinary man will wake, rise above their petty differences, and rebel against their oppressors?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by MissLeslie(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021

Your generation will not have peace.... U want the unbelievers to thank God they didn't go to church
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Elliot2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. Amotekun is a well known terrorist group and the earlier you people condemn them the better for south west
Very obvious you and your are online fulani terrorists
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by AmeLonRo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
So sad. Crying.... So sad...
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Adakintroy: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

You be fool..your soul don loose angle.

For this kind thing you still go that direction you be fool. I swear.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by NaijaCars4sale: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
What a very sad event
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:

Dude ,
Get far away from my mention. You guys from Yorubaland are the most unbelievable people I have met in Nigeria. When these killings happen in the east and we tell you the suspected culprits, you will vehemently insist it is a lie! How can you? A whole leader of the Methodist church was kidnapped and he came out and laid the blame on the fulanis, but some of you guys said he was lying. It must be IPOB by fire by force! What is your problem with IPOB-ESN? Are they in your land?? Now you want all the sympathy and understanding that you can get. Don't preach to me! I know how painful it can be. I'm from Imo State. Just learn from this and behave better henceforth.

Anyway, remember tomorrow is Monday and your unknown Government must not see you outside, else they roast you alive and burn your office or shop. Well, hope you are in Lagos because that is the safe haven for you igbos for now?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by soundgodrecords: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi please become president fast and save my ondo people from these jihadist terrorist fulani government

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by soundgodrecords: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter obi president come and save my yoruba brothers from the hand of fulani terrorist killers
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Consray(f): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
God where are you... cry cry cryGod you said we shouldn't question you and who am I to question you, but this is to much God! look at how human beings is destroying what you created God!...� Have mercy on us lord
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by rollywise(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

Keep quiet or you talk straight. If I ask now PVC you no get yet everything Isa joke to you.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Are Ipob chukwuebuka?
Tell us the real culprit
OBALOLA55:
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT FULANIS ARE CULPRIT
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Christistruth00: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
olusola200:
The governor"s wife is an Igbo woman,

That's the home town of the governor

I can bet with any thing Igbo person are involved.
Catholic and Igbo 5 &6

OBALOLA55:
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT FULANIS ARE CULPRIT

At this point it can be anyone because there are many Terrorists in Nigeria but there must be very deep investigation by different groups to uncover the Truth especially considering the Political Timing
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Brian47(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Look at me making fun of Americans for having Guns and school shootings.
Not this thing happened here in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

There’s no more mpurumiri in igbo land grin we flogged chased all the afonja dealers away

Cry for your own people

Remember tomorrow is Monday and your unknown Government must not see you outside else, they will roast you alive. Anyway, hope you are in Lagos sha because that is the only safe haven for you igbos now.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

Remember tomorrow is Monday and your unknown Government must not see you outside else, they will roast you alive. Anyway, hope you are in Lagos sha because that is the only safe haven for you igbos now.

I swear the way you yorubas reason makes me laugh grin

Igbos will sit comfortably in their homes and tomorrow will pass and life will continue.

But your people are no longer safe in their churches, homes, mosques, offices etc

And you’re here trying to score cheap points with the easterners and their sit at home?

Chai ! Afonjaaaaa run oh shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Olabode211: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
It may be east skullarship ritualist.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by babtoundey(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021

And this is the kind of incidence you're displaying your innate hatered and stupidity. Death knows no bound, he may visit you next. So, be reasonable.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

I swear the way you yorubas reason makes me laugh grin

Igbos will sit comfortably in their homes and tomorrow will pass and life will continue.

But your people are no longer safe in their churches, homes, mosques, offices etc

And you’re here trying to score cheap points with the easterners and their sit at home?

Chai ! Afonjaaaaa run oh shocked

Many of your people will still be killed mercilessly tomorrow by your own people for going out but I will not come here to mock you or your region, I do not rejoice in bloodshed like you do.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Gkemz: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Had they known prior to the tragic occurrence, they would have remained indoor rather than coming to church to be killed.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

Innocent people including children were massacred and you have guts to bring out your wrinkled pernis to masturbate on them by this your senseless statement?

You are a big fool...

Its people like you with wrinkled pernis that's why the fulani can attack because they know people like you are coward...

For people like me, the fulani dare not because they know the outcome already eye for an eye and forgiveness is a sin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.