Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113801 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by gladdensir(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
oguns222:

You mean they want to compete with okija shrine in Skull Mining?
And the kidnappings in nkwo market. Omo I fear okija people die.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2022
obehi247:

Idoit always think they are the only once that know it all.
If you have done the needful prior now, nobody would have been dead.
Less i forget, you are a weakly and nobody wants to associate with you
Just get out.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2022
cry Yahweh
Yahweh this is too much
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by cleverja: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
what is there sins!
God arise and fight for you people, The Christians are dying everyday because of your name!!!!
Sugartainment:
The first Sunday service resulted into massacre by terrorist.
More details soon
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by emmanuelbrown26: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
shizzle1:
yorubas are naturally cowards, trying you run away from their shadows

They are busy killing their own people, destroying their land and blaming peaceful and innocent fulanis

Bunch of cursed pigs
Afonjas, are terrible set of people
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2022
kernniejay:

Just get out.

The true always hurt
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Which tribe do you come from?

United tribe of Southern Nigeria bro
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Oplomo: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
obehi247:

United tribe of Southern Nigeria bro

I thought you are from the North central?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Christistruth00: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

You again you have been warned. Any rubbish post again from you and DSS will track you and deal with you

Yaaawwwwnnnnssss !!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yaaawwwwnnnnssss !!

One more nonsense post first don't yawn ooooo
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Akharmony: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Now the security issue is getting close to many of us. . it not what we should all fold hand and meglet and just thing the police will do a miracle... Everyone now need to be on red alert
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

I thought you are from the North central?

I want some state in the middle belt to be part of a new Nigeria that is the United States of Southern Nigeria and the Middle belt but i am a complete citizen of Southern Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by ProudImolite: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
bjtinz:

Even in such tragedy, this is the best your demon-infested soul can come up with? spit.

What a wastrel.
God punish you
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Makowonda: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

I have no pity for anybody who only feels pain when it's directed at him..
If humanity is your tribe, you should be able to put yourself in other peoples shoes and feel their pain too. These kinds of killings happen in the East every now and then these days and when one complains, he is called an "IPOB-ESN terrorist" and this same people who support the Fulani government will tell you that it was not the Fulani or northern elements that did it but IPOB-ESN! If their heart is so hardened to feel my pain why should my heart be so soft to feel theirs?
If your heart is bitter your sense of judgement is eroded,your right seems more to you as your left,the anger,the rage in you,the blame games leaves no option to your senses than to act irrationally.Tribe A will kill an innocent person in tribe A's land.A tribe B person;knowing fully well that another tribe A person in his land is innocent and harmless,and doesn't even have any affiliation with the tribe A murderer,would still go ahead and murderer the very innocent tribe A person in his land in the name of revenge.That's how tribe,religion and political parties work in Nigeria.But as a human that I am who believes in "humanity" I prefer to live and let live.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Makowonda:
If your heart is bitter your sense of judgement is eroded,your right seems more to you as your left,the anger,the rage in you,the blame games leaves no option to your senses than to act irrationally.Tribe A will kill an innocent person in tribe A's land.A tribe B person;knowing fully well that another tribe A person in his land is innocent and harmless,and doesn't even have any affiliation with the tribe A murderer,would still go ahead and murderer the very innocent tribe A person in his land in the name of revenge.That's how tribe,religion and political parties work in Nigeria.But as a human that I am who believes in "humanity" I prefer to live and let live.
You are speaking of the 5 million Igbo people killed because one Kaduna Nzeogwu organized a coup?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Makowonda: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

You are speaking of the 5 million Igbo people killed because one Kaduna Nzeogwu organized a coup?
I wasn't specific in my words,I didn't mention any tribe and/or religion.I'm speaking in general.I still stand to say we're all guilty of such acts.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

Na senility dey worry am
Very very serious one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.