Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu (34475 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / We'll Hunt Down Unknown Gunmen Killing Our People, Enforcing Sit-at-home....ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Dscop: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
WideMouth333:
Peter Obi is not like our regular politicians, he is being motivated by well meaning Nigerians, as an Anambra state governor, he only awarded contract to the qualified contractors irrespective of your state of origin. As long as you are competent, he is good to go. He is for the masses and not for the fellow politicians, hence other politicians are beefing him because they don't see themselves getting anything from him if he wins.
The masses is his strength, to him, it's not all about Igbo presidency but about Nigeria becoming a great nation.
He is the only person that can win and you will be rest assured that he won't have too much baggages. He has an international support. To be the chairman of Nigeria governors forum from a party like Apga tells alot about him
There are many other presidential aspirant from south east but none is good as Peter Obi. They are all criminal. Rochas was elected under the platform of Apga because of how Peter Obi projected Apga in the south east then.....

Re.tard, is this a Peter Obi's thread? Brain dead moorons like you make people hate the man.

1 Like

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:
Please Gov Aketi, don't just make this a noise.. They must be hunt and gun down for that barbaric act
The first move is to ban okada riders. Pa Akintoye, the yoruba nation agitator had seen this coming and kept alerting our leaders. Hope they listen.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by President2001(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
The best thing is to separate
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Weezy463: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba-Muslims will surely pay for this!

They think they can blackmail Nigerians into giving them the presidency through bombing and killing of innocent Chrstian Yorubas
think before u type na!
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Taba21: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
mighty2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026LME4HTGVLEu2rJjoxLQ8jVMp6mLqm2EpNtbFhuNRHm5CUxWBSUta3ECRV2SjfR5l&id=100044230756186&_rdr

It is finished.

Adeboye, kumiye, osinbajo,oyedepo etc
Should continue playing with God, their own will be worsen than the happenings in the north east.

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Brushstrokes20: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE!

Hunt those bloodthirsty animals down before they hunt you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by JaredNormak: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Weezy463:

think before u type na!
My brother, what more is there to think of?
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by adedayoa2(f): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Our peaceful Southwest embarassed embarassed
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by JaredNormak: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

You must have been conceived through anal sex, with the amount of shiit coming out of your mouth. So thus ain't the herdsmen attack? Oloriburuku
Hmm, you're too vile for me to dignify you with a response.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Amuochicha(f): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who cares

Kill them all !!

Betrayers.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Amuochicha(f): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought yorubas and Fulanis are brothers grin cheesy
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Amuochicha(f): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought yorubas and Fulanis are brothers cheesy grin
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Brunosamel(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
franchasofficia:
Why are most of you Yorubas hypocrites?

Check my comments on main moniker that got banned by a mod here, I have been saying it repeatedly that Yorubas of present day Nigeria are treading a dangerous path, leaving behind the good path their forefathers and fathers treaded which made Yorubas to always condemn injustice and remained fair and just towards others and this made Yoruba land to flourish and witness untold peace.

I warned modern day Yorubas that if they continue to support evil against Igbos and any other in the name of politics, that a time will come when nature on its own will bring same dangers and destructions Yorubas of today rejoice about when it happens to Igbos to Yoruba land. This is natural law not curse, and gradually its unfolding before our eyes.

Igbos have never hated Yorubas. Igbos have never rejoiced over Yoruba sorrows. Igbos have never joined forces with other tribes to fight or inflict pains on Yorubas yet Yorubas just hate Igbos for no justifiable reason and always rejoice when Igbo land or Igbos are burning, not knowing that there is a God that sees the heart of men and oversees the affairs of man.

Yorubas followed Northerners sheepishly to fight Igbos to force Igbos to join them back in their failed Nigeria. Why didn't Yorubas allow Igbos to go? Why didn't Awolowo advice Gowon to allow Igbos to go with their barren Southeast land? No they rather fought Igbos and forced Igbos to join back Nigeria.

In 1999, Igbos massively supported Obasanjo a Yoruba man to become President twice. After him, Igbos also supported Yaradua until he unfortunately died and Goodluck took over. The same Igbos supported Goodluck till the last minute and even won enemies from other Nigerians while trying to defend Goodluck.

Another Yoruba man became VP to Buhari going 8 years and now Yorubas are gathering again to become another President from the South after 8 years of Obasanjo a Yoruba man, and 8 years of Osinbajo as VP a Yoruba man, they just blank Igbos and don't even care or have any human feelings for Igbo people's marginalization and disastisfaction in Nigeria. And when Igbos speak against Yoruba producing next President after Buhari, Yorubas will term Igbo haters.

Please do you modern Yorubas have conscience at all?

Okay back to IPOB agitation. It is mostly Yorubas that always condemn and criticize Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calling them IPIG, Ipork, this and that and Yorubas rejoiced and celebrated all over the media when Buhari sent soldiers to Southeast to go massacre unarmed IPOB protesters in the name of python dance, to them it was cool because Igbos are animals that deserve to be killed anytime.

But when Sunday Igboho started Yoruba nation agitation and dislodging of Fulani herdsmen from Yoruba forests, Igbos supported Igboho and his boys, even Nnamdi Kanu hailed Igboho but same Yorubas turned around to condemn Igbos and rather warned Igbos to stay away from supporting Igboho that they have nothing in common with Igbos, that Igbos should focus on their Biafra.

Igboho got arrested, Igbos condemned it and spoke against it. Nnamdi Kanu got arrested, Yorubas hailed Buhari and laughed Igbos and IPOB.

IPOB formed ESN to help dislodge Fulani herdsmen from Southeast forests, ESN were doing well, Yorubas kept condemning ESN calling them terrorists until useless Imo state Governor joined forces with Nigerian Army to send in both land and air force that started killing ESN members in the forests, even killed ESN leader, going house to house to massacre Igbo youths, even went to different higher institutions in Southeast to single out male students at night and killed them extrajudicially and dumped them at Owerri FMC which later pushed some of the dislodged ESN members into becoming hit and run gunmen targeting security personnel as retaliation for the extrajudicial killings of Igbo youths in SE which they tagged unknown gunmen. Instead of Yorubas to condemn the Nigerian army massacre of Igbos in SE, they rather mocked Igbos and called them terrorists like Boko Haram.

Gradually Nigerian army tried to replicate the UGM as a way of spoiling ESN goodwill and good name, thereby using their own created UGM to kill prominent Igbos and some unfortunate Igbos here and there in the same original UGM styled hit and run, Igbos kept telling the world that its not Igbos doing all those massacre in SE in the name of UGM, that its Fulani terrorists disguising as Igbos to paint ESN bad so IPOB and Igbos can disband ESN to enable Fulani herdsmen terrorists have a free entrance into SE to wipe out Igbos in SE but Yorubas will rather wave this aside and mock Igbos and call Igbos terrorists, cannibals killing their fellow Igbos even when Igbos keep screaming that its the handwork of Fulani herdsmen terrorists Yorubas refuse and mock Igbos.

Now the same thing just happened in Yoruba land and you hypocrites are already wailing and pointing your filthy hands at Igbos and calling Igbos Yoruba haters. Are you not one of those that always rejoice when Igbos are marginalized or killed or attacked?

Listen, nature is bigger than you and me and if you modern Yorubas refuse to change and embrace honesty, equity, fairness, the God of nature will give you guys back all the evil you wish and mock Igbos with.

You can bookmark this page.

Fulani herdsmen terrorists are the common enemy of us all but treachery, wickedness, selfishness, hatred for Igbos and your so called cunning politics you tag sophisticated politics will never allow you guys to work with Igbos for the common good and peace of all. Time till tell.
permission to copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Do you really think its just church?
You must be delusional if you think it's only in church you can die in Nigeria.
You can be a sacrificial lamb in school, on the road, in your workplace...anywhere.
Just get that into your head.

More are dying in the churches and for the church sake in vain. Are you not aware that the Nigerian Christian OMNIPOTENT God is always absent wen needed most? Most of the mass killings take place in the churches, and insulting me from now till the Jesus of Nazareth comes will not deny that fact. Otondo
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Werey
Original were like yourself.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Techbl0gger:
you be idiot you no get sense.
Omo ale

Your father naim be Omo ale. May Ogun fire your stinking mouth there.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by OyinO: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
lomprico:

Are you not an idiot like this?

You're the ONLY hediot o can see from here
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by obama2015: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Winning123: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shut up and stop blaming Buhari for every woe that befalls you. What are your governors doing with the millions of security votes they get.

robinso01:
Nigeria have lost it. This useless administration is the worst I've ever witnessed in my life. Buhari, peace will be faraway from you for all these wickedness perpetrate by your kinsmen.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Adolfhitler001: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am not hearing what I need to hear,this people are wasting time when no be only women day ondo state
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by shineeye1: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
mighty2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026LME4HTGVLEu2rJjoxLQ8jVMp6mLqm2EpNtbFhuNRHm5CUxWBSUta3ECRV2SjfR5l&id=100044230756186&_rdr

Fundamental Islam is the root of global terrorism. Fundamental Islam is a madness which ONLY an opposite and surpassing RAGE can withstand. The longer we waste time on grammatical analysis of this demon the more we count our loses. We have no alternative than to direct our grief and justified fury towards obliterating and extinguishing anything with the semblance of Islamic madness from the face of the earth. MAD MOHAMMEDANS
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by thatigboman1: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
My thoughts and prayers to the good people of Owo, Ondo State.

"The casualties are not only those who are dead.
They are well out of it.
The casualties are not only those who are dead.
Though they await burial by installment.
The casualties are not only those who are lost
Persons or property, hard as it is
To grope for a touch that some
May not know is not there.

The drums overwhelm the guns…
Caught in the clash of counter claims and charges
When not in the niche others left,
We fall.
All casualties of the war."
-J.P. Clark

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Quiny32323: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please u guys should stop telling people not to take laws into their hands.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
you've the effrontery to kill Yoruba on Yoruba soil, head must roll for this, blood must be used to revenge blood

you dont go Scott free when a Yoruba is killed on his/her soil, this is not North or East that have less value for human lives

we are Yorubas the calculative tribe, I repeat head we roll for this

1 Like

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by robinso01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Winning123:
Shut up and stop blaming Buhari for every woe that befalls you. What are your governors doing with the millions of security votes they get.

I won't stoop myself so low by exchanging words with you . Tell me if the governor is the one that controls the military or the npf and as if the security affair of a country is not a concern of the president.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Olumedico: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the evil plan of fulanis in this nation will not come to pass. Say no to any northern candidate smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by Oshodipikin: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
For me and mine... I have pitch my tent against the barbaric animals up north, NEVER to have ANYTHING to do with aboki whose god's appetite can only be quench by human blood.

None is sane among them, even the one with PhD. They are all blood sucking demons. The only interaction I have with them is to bring down hell on them. One Nigeria my foot.

Nigeria was a product of negotiation by a drunk who was revelling on his girlfriend birthday, the arrangement was a honor given to Lugard bae to name the negotiation and she called it Niger-Area (because it was a people who living around river Niger), that's the root words for Nigeria. Those who negotiated Nigeria are long dead and so if the negotiation no longer work, can't we renegotiate or scatter everything even Now.

The blood of those who died today in Ondo Catholic Church is on all politicians who have failed us as Yoruba.
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by emetisuccess(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmmm, na to bring back firing squad ooooo. No need to send anybody involved in this bastard act to prison. Na to shoot them. Chai, na these kind people the sweet to kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by waleolaniyan: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
We don't know where and who is next in these Fulani-Bandit-Jihadist rampaging attacks. But Byhari, do you think you will go to the grave well?
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by BigDawsNet: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
temitope27:
if we av 3million terrorist in Nigeria, the country is finished already

If we armed and draft atleast 50million yoruba citizen into a security platform team...

I believe we will be able to conquer them...

The ibos are doing pretty well right now sweeping fulani out of their homeland...

I guess yoruba needs to take up that action too...or else...

Lagos will be the only safe yoruba state to live
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by BigDawsNet: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Techbl0gger:
oga funny enough this fulani na just minority oh.
I wonder who will vote in Atiku to take over from Buhari so the fulani jihad will continue.

Lots of yorubas here hoping to vote for Atikuu

I don't know the diff between buhari and Atiku...

Tinubu is not a fancy one either...

I hope they can just come to conclusion and let everybody be on his own...

I'm not sure living with the North can work..
Re: Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu by BigDawsNet: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
clinician2x:

Maazi Nnamdi kanu the one true prophet in the order of nostradamus the man who saw tomorrow said in 2010 and I quote.

" fulani herders will be armed by the federal government to hunt down and kill southerners and the leaders will protect them".

You are not just dealing with 3m fulanis but a federal govt fully supported and backed fulani jihadi terrorists sent to invade and occupy south.
If this was in igbo land, they will call it unknown gun men or esn.

E be things

The only solution is to split

I just hope we do this without a war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.