Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ladies Is This True?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This True?? (3188 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Ladies! Is This The New Trend / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is This True?? by MAGG0T(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sense or No sense?...A woman posted this so she knows better

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by muyico(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lazy ladies like her! industrious women cant reason that way!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by chatinent: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
We are concentrating on the women of Owo whose children were killed by the Fulani terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
For the Babes in my area, a guy doesn't need to have a car or Iphone! Just have a nice apartment, small generator and Gotv-subscribed telly. Dem will open legs and get belle 4 you ASAP!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by GoooodHardDick: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
You don't need an iPhone and a car.

As long as she's a Nigerian girl, Indomie and egg is enough to open her legs wide like river Jordan. U go bang her pussy tire, then dump her and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Abfinest007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
To some extent
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Kollins11: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yeah, That's right... Nigerian girls are so cheap and worthless.

Animals are 3rd class citizens while Nigerians girls are 5th class citizens.
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Dorwadora(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
One woman on Twitter does not speak for the over 80 million adult women that makes Nigeria population. undecided

So please.... Her post makes no sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Kollins11: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

As long as she's a Nigerian girl, Indomie and egg is enough to open her legs wide like river Jordan. U go bang her pussy tire, then dump her and move on.
Comrade, place the mic very close to your mouth so that those at the back can hear you loud and clear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Boogyman557: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
For the Babes in my area, a guy doesn't need to have a car or Iphone!
Just have a nice apartment, small generator and Gotv-subscribed telly.
Dem will open legs and get belle 4 you ASAP!
Holly Gram cool U finish work for this matters..

no need for me to CHUK MOUTH again..

although depend on the typer girlz...

Rich aje girls don't rilly give ea dam abou all dat...

but still on still, I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You must be poor too... The men who only have small gens and GoTv... And the women... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Stop assuming all women are like your mum with her overused cĂșnt! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Dorwadora(f): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Yeah, That's right... Nigerian girls are so cheap and worthless.

Animals are 3rd class citizens while Nigerians girls are 5th class citizens.
Swearugud.... It's because your mother is cheap and obviously worthless that's why your father could marry her and get her pregnant and boom.... They both had an unfortunate son of a thousand father which is you... No offense.

If Nigerian girls are 5th class citizens, I'm sure your mother is 10th class citizen because she failed Nigeria by giving birth to a son waste like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by virginprincess(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those things she mentioned entice women like her not me, besides one foolish girl can't just speak on behalf of millions of women in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by virginprincess(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Swearugud.... It's because your mother is cheap that's why your father could get her pregnant and boom.... Had an unfortunate son of a thousand fathers like you... No offense.

If Nigerian girls are 5th class citizens, I'm sure your mother is 10th class citizen because she failed Nigeria by giving birth to a son like you.
Savage grin grin grin grin, Dorwa pls forgive the idiot ,he doesn't know what he's saying.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Dorwadora(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:
This wh*re is in serious pain. Them don fvck and dump this one... No worry U go heal Mafo.

I'm out of here.
Lol.... Running is the right thing to do boy... Just run undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Guy, u know What's up. Serious relationship don start be that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
You must be poor too... The men who only have small gens and GoTv... And the women... undecided
Lol, how many rich single peeps do we have in Nigeria, currently?
Can't blame you tho. You are still a young girl living with her parents.
If a Guy has doz things i listed, 60% of ladies currently will rush him as BF or husband!
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Albertone(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
chatinent:
We are concentrating on the women of Owo whose children were killed by the Fulani terrorists.

Because you are trying to fish the perpetrators out or what?
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Albertone(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
One woman on Twitter does not speak for the over 50 million adult women that makes Nigeria population. undecided

So please.... Her post makes no sense.

It has what she saw that made her to post that.And that is not the first time I'm hearing something similar.
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Dorwadora(f): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

It has what she saw that made her to post that.And that is not the first time I'm hearing something similar.
Yes we've heard cases of girls been enticed by Iphone and cars, but the right word in that girl's post should be SOME women not 90% of Nigerian women.

The stats alone concocted by the girl already show her intelligence to be dumb.... 90% of adult Nigeria women is more than 70 million. Is she insinuating that she knows the mind of more than those more than 70 million.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Albertone(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

So I,a young adult and student,is expected to own a big gen.
And how is gotv a sign of poverty?

Later you'll be blaming yahoo boys for using girls for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Guy, u know What's up. Serious relationship don start be that. grin
Better serious relationship!
Opportunity for dem to eat free food, charge dier phones, watch zeeworld and Bbnaija!
Many Babes i meet, i tell dem i live with friends.
because if dem enter ur apartment and u have small plasma tv, home theatre and small gen, they will visit again and keep on visiting.
You don get byforce wife be dat!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

So I,a young adult and student,is expected to own a big gen.
And how is gotv a sign of poverty?

Later you'll be blaming yahoo boys for using girls for rituals.
Shut up! The big boys in his area use small gens to impress girls... That's a poor neighbourhood... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Shut up! The big boys in his area use small gens to impress girls... That's a poor neighbourhood... undecided
Lol, see this girl now telling her elders to Shut up!
Nothing crawcraw will not see for yanch!
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Albertone(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes we've heard cases of girls been enticed by Iphone and cars, but the right word in that girl's post should be SOME women not 90% of Nigerian women.

The stats alone concocted by the girl already show her intelligence to be dumb.... 90% of Nigeria women is more than 70 million. Is she insinuating that she know the mind of more than those more than 70 million.

Statistically,you don't need to know the mind of all Nigerian women to make a conclusion.

There is something called inference.You can infer(generalize) about the whole population based on the observation of a carefully selected sample.
The sample here is the girl herself,her fellow gold diggers and their friends,the gold diggers my guys entice with money and all female gold diggers in Nigeria.

However,90% is to the extreme.I will say 85%.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, see this girl now telling her elders to Shut up!
Nothing crawcraw will not see for yanch!
grin

Lol!

That boy is my agemate... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Albertone(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Don't tell me to shut up.I was never rude to you in my post.

You that are not poor, how much do you have in your bank account? Excluding the ones friends and families give/gift you undecided

And you still haven't answered how GoTv is a sign of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Dorwadora(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

Statistically,you don't need to know the mind of all Nigerian women to make a conclusion.

There is something called inference.You can infer(generalize) about the whole population based on the observation of a carefully selected sample.
The sample here is the girl herself,her fellow gold diggers and their friends,the gold diggers my guys entice with money and all female gold diggers in Nigeria.

However,90% is to the extreme.I will say 85%.
Her fellow cohorts of lazy girls in Nigeria is not up to 20%....
Re: Ladies Is This True?? by Reminderz: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
shey the amount of all these things sef never pass the money for the iPhone and even car? leemao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? / What Do You Think Was The Most Successful Lie Ever Told? / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.