Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. (3171 Views)

White Girls Are Too Caring / How Can I Boost My Babes Libido / See How My Babes Celebrated My Main Babe Birthday (18+) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nairalanders, please one of my male friends urgently needs your piece of advice.

I have a friend that is currently staying with me, I've observed over and over any time I invite different babes to my house that this guy is always being too caring and bringing up unnecessary gists with my babes, thereby diverting their attention away from me.

What exactly could this mean? Has or does anyone else have this kind of friends? How do you deal with them since you are only trying to be diplomatic enough with them, hence the attitude is so annoying and simping ontop your own babe oh.

Please I will appreciate a lot and eager to learn from the masters. Thanks.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun. Please help my friend
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
I think he means well. Next time you invite your woman over and leave the two of them in the room, give them space and don't worry about anything.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by garriAndsugar: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
A simp and his money is parted easily..

Arrange your babe to bill him. Make una carry the money flex

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Better unfriend that dude. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by JustANairlander(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2 Happy new month
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by JustANairlander(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Btw, if you aren't interested in that your so called friend, let him do as he wishes, his life, his like, his money are his wahalas gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Dshocker(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Nairalanders, please one of my male friends urgently needs your piece of advice.

I have a friend that is currently staying with me, I've observed over and over any time I invite different babes to my house that this guy is always being too caring and bringing up unnecessary gists with my babes, thereby diverting their attention away from me.

What exactly could this mean? Has or does anyone else have this kind of friends? How do you deal with them since you are only trying to be diplomatic enough with them, hence the attitude is so annoying and simping ontop your own babe oh.

Please I will appreciate a lot and eager to learn to the masters. Thanks.

Na matter of time, e go happen.

And abeg, no ask me wetin go happen.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Olasyke:
I think he means well. Next time you invite a woman over, you should give them space and don't worry about anything.

Hmm, what if anything goes the other way at his back ?
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
JustANairlander:
FOOTSOLDIER2 Happy new month

Same to you, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
My friend is reading the comments, he appreciates.
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by okunwaye(m): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

e dey smoke eegbo? sad angry
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:24am On Feb 03, 2023
He’s positioning himself as a shoulder to cry on when things go wrong in their relationship.

And his penis is actually the shoulder here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Qatar2022: 3:32am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

He's not a good friend that's all I have to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Qatar2022: 3:33am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Hmm, what if anything goes the other way at his back ?
Are you this mumu?
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by arthurwillia(m): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Lol you have problem
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by frozen70(f): 4:40am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Since you don't know his intensions, advice him to get elsewhere and stay that you want to settle down

He won't know that his unnecessary closeness to uoir babes is the main reason for you to ask him to get an accommodation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by udede(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Wait for him to pounce, but arrenge with your babe make she bill am wellah

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
frozen70:

Since you don't know his intensions, advice him to get elsewhere and stay that you want to settle down

He won't know that his unnecessary closeness to uoir babes is the main reason for you to ask him to get an accommodation

Great advice, thank you.
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by garriAndsugar: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
My friend is reading the comments, he appreciates.
Why? Abi na you be the friend
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm just be careful oo
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Hmmm just be careful oo
In what aspects sir ?
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2023
You already know what he's doing but just want to confirm if your guts are right. Your guts are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by falcon01: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2023
This is hard to know he might be a genuine nice guy or he might be trying to shift their pants too. But as your friend you should know his personality, is he like that or something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by frozen70(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Great advice, thank you.

Thanks dear
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by VisaInfoNL: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Na person wife o.

IF you have 300k, would you buy a Samsung or Xiaomi phone?

If yes, why.

Thanks
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
This life, if you are rude problem, if you are nice wahala. Is it not better that your friend is nice than rude?
You are just insecure.
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by BinamRex: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Is he also caring towards your male friends? If he isn't, then he is a snake.
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Mrtaye: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Wooow if this is really you then your friend is blind
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by iInjureHerYansh: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Is he generally a caring person or it's only when yur babes are around. When you answer you will get your answer
Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Isabi4lov: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Many males on nairaland dey parade as females cheesy cheesy just dey play

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by Princeokwuego1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
He wants your babes to like him so by acting nice one day he must knack your babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Is he generally a caring person or it's only when yur babes are around. When you answer you will get your answer

He's generally caring to women. More like a simple gentleman but he likes to fuccck a lot too

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. / The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.