Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Ondo Disaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ondo Disaster (179 Views)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ondo Disaster by NwaIdeato: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Honestly any Igbo person making fun of the Owo incident is a BASTARD and such a person won't die a good death, many of the worshippers killed were not only Yorubas, a good number were Igbos and other Southerners as well because I happen to know the very church parish where this happened, Ondo is the only SW state where a large population of its Yoruba indigenes are Catholics...basically Igbos and Yorubas just got gruesomely massacred on a Sunday morning while having mass by a bunch of savage, inhumane and blood-thirsty Fulani animals...the videos were too gory to watch and I'm in severe pain right now

That's why I feel no pity when Unknown gunmen massacre this fulani animals in the East, if not for our useless Southern leaders who prefer to eat crumbs from the fulani just for power and keep their fraudulent Nigeria one, why the hell do we share a geographical space with these subhumans?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Stanley Condemns Owo Killings / I Regret Nominating Osinbajo To Work With Tinubu, Says Bayo Onanuga / APC Fell Into Our Trap And Picked Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.