Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks (3740 Views)

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bet me that is what he and his camp will soon begin to mouth off.

There is already a topic on this section pushing that angle all just to make tinubu avoid saying he will clampdown on the Fulani terrorists .

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Parachoko: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

There is already a topic on this section pushing that angle all just to make tinubu avoid saying he will clampdown on the Fulani terrorists .

What's wrong with you man? Tinubu this, Tinubu that, when did Tinubu become the President Of Nigeria?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by FakeUnity: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Mr fufu-and-eba conspiracy. Leave IPOB out of your stupidity and madness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

Oga fufu-and-eba conspiracy. Leave IPOB out of your stupidity and madness.

Idiot didn't the brown toothed pampers wearing mouth smelling Gbana Ahmed blame your OSU brother Evans for the killing of the daughter of an Afenifere chieftain ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Cypress042(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Tell me the truth are you okay

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Parachoko:
What's wrong with you man? Tinubu this, Tinubu that, when did Tinubu become the President Of Nigeria?

Wike is not president but during his campaign for the ticket he boldly came out to condemn the ongoing Fulani terrorists and promised to wipe them out if elected ?

What is your Gbana Ahmed frog father campaigning on? Gimme the president it is my turn?

And you fools want us to support your agberoe king?

Idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by FakeUnity: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Idiot didn't the brown toothed pampers wearing mouth smelling Gbana Ahmed blame your OSU brother Evans for the killing of the daughter of an Afenifere chieftain ?

Leave the East out of your useless fufu-slapped-eba conspiracies. 2-bit buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Parachoko: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Wike is not president but during his campaign for the ticket he boldly came out to condemn the ongoing Fulani terrorists and promised to wipe them out if elected ?

What is your Gbana Ahmed frog father campaigning on? Gimme the president it is my turn?

And you fools want us to support your agberoe king?

Idiot
Who is begging you to support him? Vote whoever you want, no one cares.

Direct your tears to Buhari and vote Wike, Obi, Atiku or whoever you want next year.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Atiku haswey gotten the PDP ticket, he has not said anything, you don't feel concern about, Boko Haram and Iswap have been killing and still killing people in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe, and Atiku is always quiet about all this attacks and I have not seen you complaining about it

But Tinubu that has not gotten his party ticket nah your headache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Minjim: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Must everything be political?

The police has not even made any announcement and I've not heard any eyewitness account. Do you know something we don't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by emetisuccess(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmmm, na to bring back firing squad ooooo. No need to send anybody involved in this bastard act to prison. Na to shoot them. Chai, na these kind people the sweet to kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Penguin2: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Trust me when I tell you that Tinubu will not talk.
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by cheesmooth(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
A DM I just received claims that the attack didn’t only happen in Akeredolu’s home town but in his exact STREET. The person claims that the Catholic Church is located in Gov Akeredolu street. Too obvious. My God!!!! Nigeria!!
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Guide777(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He will be like, "Where are the cows?".
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by SweetiliciousD: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Parachoko:

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by samunaka: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Every body know that it is ipob trying very hard to create imaginary hatred between the north and the Southwest for political reasons

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Parachoko: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

So what's my business with all this?
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by joeyfire(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
samunaka:

Every body know that it is ipob trying very hard to create imaginary hatred between the north and the Southwest for political reasons

DSS will get a copy of this your post. It seems you have information that can help with their investigations. Your IP address is already public info

1 Like

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by SweetiliciousD: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Parachoko:
So what's my business with all this?

The revolution is on...... Sawore

Suffer no de taya Naija

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

The other three better pass Obi by far

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by SweetiliciousD: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

The other three better pass Obi by far

Your choice........

Revolution is here........Sawore

Suffer no de taya Naija

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by remsonik(f): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
God why, arise and fight for your people. Fight for this nation and don't let us be unequally yoked with this bandits, fulani herdsmen, terrorists, kidnappers and evil doers of all sorts anymore
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Engrgeneral(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

People like you are not fit to be call human. Over 50 persons lost their lives in a gruesome murder and all you could think of is to spew this rubbish. You are definitely thinking with your anus.
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Engrgeneral(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

People like you are not fit to be call human. Over 50 persons lost their lives in a gruesome murder and all you could think of is to spew this rubbish. You are definitely not thinking right
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Warlord12(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2022

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Niom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are very stup*d op
Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by Harrykn: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Re: Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks by techWriter3: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll / Massive Road Blocks As Peter Obi, Psquare & Yusuf Datti Arrives Akwa Ibom / Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.