Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo (29399 Views)

Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Puskas: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
lansile:

Are the killers been identified? Those who want war in Nigeria are giving it all their best, we also have to give it all our best not to make their wish come to pass. This was how Bokoharam started in NE and about 2 decades now our security depts still can't end it. If this people are not quickly brought to book another attack will happen. God make our soldiers and Police useful here
But when Fulanis kill people in the east you won't believe but rather you will blame IPOB?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Puskas: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
od501:

Comrade.... as much as I get yiur point, this is not funny oo..lol
What do you think they will be saying if this happened in the east? Will they believe it was the Fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by edungene7: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
And Tinubu is proud of bringing a Terrorist into power southwest should hold Tinubu responsible

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Deborah98(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
samtoles:
And these terrorists will sleep well at night after this massacre?
No they can't. Evil will slay them to wipe them off and that of their generations from the face of Earth.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Suzzytee05(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is so sad. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by dollar124(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are a disgrace to your tribe
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by od501: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
What do you think they will be saying if this happened in the east? Will they believe it was the Fulanis?

I get jaree... I understand, totally.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by tnerro1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not take over from Buhari ooooo
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by diplomat058(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured. The earlier Amotekun is disbanded the better for the south west.

Hey dude, are you being deliberate stupid and imbecilic or your brain is sicked with certain conditions you are managing? I don't want to believe this is your fault. No, this your moronic sense of reasoning can't be deliberate. Don't tell me I am wrong

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by nickyj19: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
when will this con3 be gr8 with this innocent blood I don't think it will ever be gr8
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by wisdomugobest(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is one Nigeria like no other
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Chuksmonika(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Make una screen those blood well oo...

Look at the dirty jerrycan they put blood on...

Rip to the dead, and get well soon to those receiving treatment.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by jimyjames(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Realist12:
We need to understand the presidency has to come to the South. Left to the northerners they are unwilling to devolute military power. We can't continue like this , our rationality here have to be projected to the whole Nigeria for growth to take place. Everyone has contributions to make . At this point I hope we see Lagos is right for forcefully banning Okada
Any southerner talking about rotation is a hypocrite, cause if truly the South believe in the so called rotation they know where the president should come from
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nawa fr dis our Country sef sad
Pple are really passing thru alot...everyday wahala
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by DonMekino(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Now blood donors will do so irrespective of religion, tribe or social affiliations...it's times like this that we understand that humanity comes first.....so what's the essence of all these fights and insults based on sociopolitical or religious affiliation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by elisho: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wish am in that state i wil love to am o+ i wish them well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by micko93: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
When amotekun kept intercepting their truck loaded with ammunition, people said it was politically motivated. Amotekun must have got tired of intercepting those criminal, terrorists.

Igboho saw this coming but some factions of my people who play loyalties to the north kept calling him names. Our leaders said his mouth was smelling. Now it has happened.

Pa akintoye, the yoruba nation agitator gave an intelligence report in April that fulanis were on their mission to attack Yorubaland so they should ban okadas but because of their selfish gains, they ignored it. These people are aminals . They don't value lives so we must do all we can to prevent further attacks. We are a peace-loving tribe.

Lagos okada ban came too late but better late than never

People will still come out to blame the government for banning or crushing okada.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Bamijoko1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured. The earlier Amotekun is disbanded the better for the south west.

Who told u they are amotekun
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by jimyjames(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Creamypie:
Akeredolu with tinubu should donate their blood,since they truly love their people and put their interest above theirs. We and our eastern brothers and close neighbors are watching closely
But the yoruba's are your true brothers not the igbos, didn't you two team up to fight the igbos in a civil war?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Oshodipikin: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
princepee:
I remember the words Dr mailafia In 2022 they will want to start a war.... Please does who are in owo kindly go and donate blood and safe lives.
May the soul of the dead rest in peace. This country don tire me!

I still have that video of Dr. Malafia..... It's obvious there is an agenda.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Realist12: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
jimyjames:

Any southerner talking about rotation is a hypocrite, cause if truly the South believe in the so called rotation they know where the president should come from
I'm tired of you sentimental judgements. You couldn't fight for zoning in PDP where you have advantage. Now you want the south to lose it all . You guys need to think .
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buddha3:
LMAO.

I should go and donate blood to the same people who ganged up with their fulani masters to bring this calamitous government on us, in the name of political sophistication?
So that when they recover they'll go and line up again to vote another old ailing man into power?

I have to be ment first.

F.00l. The Rev. Father in charge of that parish is Igbo. Someone here mentioned earlier that 70% of the members are Igbos.

Would you donate blood now or not??

Weyrey.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by okorogodwin4(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Iam at Enugu State I can donate at least one pint to save a soul had it been iam at owo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Tunji50: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 should vote for someone that love humanity

Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by tolue42(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:

Thunder fire your mouth and your generation for comparing amotekun with your nonsense ipob
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by jimyjames(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Realist12:
I'm tired of you sentimental judgements. You couldn't fight for zoning in PDP where you have advantage. Now you want the south to lose it all . You guys need to think .
You southerners talking about rotation are being sentimental, there is nothing like southerners losing it all, cause even those in South don't believe in rotation, they say politics it's a game of numbers, the North has the numbers so let them keep the presidency, I'm tired of hypocrites talking about zoning and rotation when they themselves don't believe in it
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Bbbw: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by GoshenNLA(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
I sense you are a devil
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Acidosis:

F.00l. The Rev. Father in charge of that parish is Igbo. Someone here mentioned earlier that 70% of the members are Igbos.

Would you donate blood now or not??

Weyrey.

Na Ogun go kee your papa!

It is this same in-fighting between the major southern tribes that has kept us all in these murky waters. You stupid major ethnicities seem to always forget that there are over 300 other tribes in this country, but your colossal idiocy will always make you see everyone who holds a contrary view as Igbo, and by default, your enemy. And that's how the hausas will keep using both of you to count scores until you can no longer boast of the numbers to oppose them.

Air-headed bastard!
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Brownshoe: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg make person wey never chop no go donate o, that's X2
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Ezehillary(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
no b small thing chai too bad 4 d innocent guys. even in d church, d overhyped god couldn't save dem.

las las d rain dey beat everybody.

what did you mean by over hyped God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health / Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts / 463 New COVID-19 Cases, 121 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 14 - (12707 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.