Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight (3648 Views)

Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
He is the only candidate in APC that i will referendum for otherwise i will seaport with politicians
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by TheRareGem1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wish
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by gassbee: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Softmirror:

Osinbanjo that just withdrew from the race following Pastor Adeboye's instructions? Some of us have been following bumber to bumber. That's the latest news. ONLY FAYEMI IS YET TO THROW IN THE TOWEL AMONG THE SOUTH WEST ASPIRANTS.
https://www.nairaland.com/7163167/2023-osinbajo-not-stepped-down
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samunique:
I can assure you this, if this news was true and Osinbajo is fielded, it's will be a landslide victory for APC.

Landslide victory against Atiku?

Atiku will whip Osinbajo at the polls.
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by Yellowface1220(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo all the way
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by jom28gy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
He can't match Peter Obi
Re: Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight by lumaxyellow: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
At last the best man for the job has it. Osinbajo is a man to follow. A new era is about to be beginning in Nigeria. He will be an incredible President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Using End SARS Pictures To Replace Abuja Rally For Obi / Youth Minister, Olawande Commends The Launch Of Outsource To Nigeria Initiative / Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.