Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them (3644 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by bandb: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Igbos. In lagos start a prolonged closure of their shops in protest of the deportation of the kin by the APC led govt in lagos. Yaba market has being confirmed closed and other markets will follow.

Is APC anti Igbo?
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by traffickz(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Where are the facts and source of this news. Simply put - RUMOUR!

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by deeobserver209(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Imagine what APC will do if they let's say out of rigging win the presidential election in 2015! More people will be deported across the country. Hypocritical party of hypocrites.
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Pdp already paying touts to blackmail the newly registered party.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by datChelseaBoy: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2013
The Igbos will continue to prosper whether the ACN, APC or Fashola likes it or not! It is now clear who our enemies are. The Igbos need strong and willful leaders like Soludo and Dora Akunyili.
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Scarpon(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
that ain't making no damm sence

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by talktimi(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Since when did locking of shops turn to a rampage ? Op take your time o

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by DJDOLA(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2013
leave and let leave
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by dridowu: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Any1 that want to spoil lagos must be relocate back to their state.
Eko oni baje ooooooooooooooo
O baje tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Nwaoguta(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2013
dridowu: Any1 that want to spoil lagos must be relocate back to their state.
Eko oni baje ooooooooooooooo
O baje tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
who is this fool? Are u 4rm lagos state? Fashola is not even from lagos state infact we will deport him to osun state where he come from,mind you the yorubas has long sold their birth right to the igbos when the were selling their land using the money for owambe the dont know that the money will finish one day,infact we are the ones that will deport you the ofe mmanus so dis benin republic man, shut ur dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by dridowu: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Nwa oguta: who is this fool? Are u 4rm lagos state? Fashola is not even from lagos state infact we will deport him to osun state where he come from,mind you the yorubas has long sold their birth right to the igbos when the were selling their land using the money for owambe the dont know that the money will finish one day,infact we are the ones that will deport you the ofe mmanus so dis benin republic man, shut ur dirty mouth.
lauging in swahili.................hjhjhjhjhjgjgjgjgj, my broda u dont have have to use dirty word before u proof ur point to me, ds is a forum, we are all here to dissagree so that we can agree. Ok
am from Ogun State, so proud of my state, according to u Fashola is not from lagos state, let assume its true but as at today he remains the excutive governor of lagos state, so he must act within its jurisdiction ( i mean laws of lagos state and Nigeria ). Yorubas never lay claim to Benin Republic but u igbos are the one claiming that u pple are from Isreal origin,
https://www.nairaland.com/653574/igbo-people-lost-tribe-israel
so in ds case i believe the real Nigerian are Northern Nigeria , South Western Nigeria and South Southern Nigeria , i guess u can have an idea about those that need to be deported outrightly away from Nigeria. So once more learn how to communicate with out using dirty words
PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by talktimi(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Jokes and gutter language apart, is it right to dump people by the road side at 3am in the morning ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Atouke: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Where is Wole soyinka and Falana on this? Keyamo? Where are the Self styled Progressives? Where are the so called Vanguard of democracy?
Do they only respond when the issue fits their fancy or when it agrees with their politics? I supported them when they said that 5 is not > 27 and 16 not > 19.

They seem to be silent on the plights of nigerians that are deported in their own country!

What an abuse of right of a citizen in his own country and yet no outcry from those who pretend to be protectors of our rights as citizen.

Its times like this that i miss our countrys greatest human right advocate. the peoples lawyer the great Chief Gani Fawehinmi.He would have stood up to fight by the side of the people. Adieu chief! for the pretenders who who claimed to have inherited your mantle are ethnically,tribal and politically biased and have disappointed Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by deeobserver209(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Atouke: Where is Wole soyinka and Falana on this? Keyamo? Where are the Self styled Progressives? Where are the so called Vanguard of democracy?
Do they only respond when the issue fits their fancy or when it agrees with their politics? I supported them when they said that 5 is not > 27 and 16 not > 19.

They seem to be silent on the plights of nigerians that are deported in their own country!

What an abuse of right of a citizen in his own country and yet no outcry from those who pretend to be protectors of our rights as citizen.

Its times like this that i miss our countrys greatest human right advocate. the peoples lawyer the great Chief Gani Fawehinmi.He would have stood up to fight by the side of the people. Adieu chief! for the pretenders who who claimed to have inherited your mantle are ethnically,tribal and politically biased and have disappointed Nigerians.

You are right. It's only when it fit their fancy that we hear them opening their big mouth. Imagine if it were Jona Jang of Plateau state that did the deportation they'll call CNN and BBC and shout impunity in Nigeria, singling out GEJ as the cause of the deportation. Now that it is their man that is fucking up they choose to remain silent. What a bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by obitwo: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Atouke: Where is Wole soyinka and Falana on this? Keyamo? Where are the Self styled Progressives? Where are the so called Vanguard of democracy?

They know better.

BRF is only trying to avoid a humanitarian crisis
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by obitwo: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
bandb: Igbos. In lagos start a prolonged closure of their shops in protest of the deportation of the kin by the APC led govt in lagos. Yaba market has being confirmed closed and other markets will follow.

Is APC anti Igbo?

You close your markets, we have a thousand alternatives

We have a thousand alternatives, you count your losses

You count your losses, you stop getting patronage

You stop getting patronage, you become poor

You become poor, you begin to beg

You begin to beg, we pick you on the streets

We pick you on the streets, we ship you back home

We ship you back home, you reunite with your families

Uncle Fash ... Reconciling families since 2012 grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by mafiffle: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
dridowu: lauging in swahili.................hjhjhjhjhjgjgjgjgj, my broda u dont have have to use dirty word before u proof ur point to me, ds is a forum, we are all here to dissagree so that we can agree. Ok
am from Ogun State, so proud of my state, according to u Fashola is not from lagos state, let assume its true but as at today he remains the excutive governor of lagos state, so he must act within its jurisdiction ( i mean laws of lagos state and Nigeria ). Yorubas never lay claim to Benin Republic but u igbos are the one claiming that u pple are from Isreal origin,
https://www.nairaland.com/653574/igbo-people-lost-tribe-israel
so in ds case i believe the real Nigerian are Northern Nigeria , South Western Nigeria and South Southern Nigeria , i guess u can have an idea about those that need to be deported outrightly away from Nigeria. So once more learn how to communicate with out using dirty words
PEACE

don't worry . during the next election, we go tell you who be lagosian and who be nigerian. The best option left for you and your APC fashola is to deport all Igbos out of lagos because at the pooling boot we will let you know that we are more lagosian than you anwo ofe mma nu at goun lagos settlers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by mafiffle: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2013

No WS will not see this as an abomination. According to WS any act by ACN/APC is right .

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
mafiffle:

don't worry . during the next election, we go tell you who be lagosian and who be nigerian. The best option left for you and your APC fashola is to deport all Igbos out of lagos because at the pooling boot we will let you know that we are more lagosian than you anwo ofe mma nu at goun lagos settlers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

E still pain this one say dem reunite some of his homeless brothers with theIr loving families back East.... grin

Hope you have a proven address if by chance you reside here in Lagos....it will soon be a routine exercise....if una like make una all go to GEJ to report or go to the UN. cheesy
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by EkoAtlantic: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Seriously, Must everybody live in Lagos?! angry
If you have nothing to contribute to Lagos' Economy, find the shortest-cut to your respective villages and creeks in the east.
Eko oni baje o...

Same Soyinka that spoke in support of Biafra, went to prison for, but you all vomited trash on him because he put mama shepopotamus where she belongs. You're still expecting him to speak for you ingrates after all that?

deeobserver209: Imagine what APC will do if they let's say out of rigging win the presidential election in 2015! More people will be deported across the country. Hypocritical party of hypocrites.
That why I'll keep laughing at you intellectually shallow ibos, grin grin
Ain't it same yoruba man that pdp 'll present in lagos as their flag bearer which yourubas' prosperity and development 'll be his objective aim for governing.
You think the likes of jimi Agbaje 'll have a better consideration for ibos than fashola?! Dream on mehn... grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Lagosbabe1: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2013

My friend stop going around all the several threads on nairaland to post this garbage. Cant you write something new? What do you want Wole Soyinka to do? The last time he criticized the first lady for her behavior in Rivers state, was it not you the same IGBO people who came here to lambast him- calling him derisory words. More importantly, where are your own leaders? Where are they not huffing and puffing like you? Because they know better than you. The Lagos state government can carry out their Igbo reunification exercise anytime they want and nothing will happen- the worst thing, you will all come to Nairaland to start posturing and shouting while your brothers and sisters are being dropped at the immigration distribution center in Onisha

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by EkoAtlantic: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
mafiffle:

And you'll elect one chukwudi from one anambra hamlet as Lagos governor right?!

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by segzicres(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why does it always have to be tribal with ibos? Ibo are too racist (or tribal) abeg! You guys should be objectove and not sentimental. My 2kobo
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by deeobserver209(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
See them with their BIG mouth. Lagos is a mega city... It's not for beggers...go back to your families.... Bullshit!!! APC is already becoming a pain in d a.ss. If not for the Europeans Lagos will be a big mass of BUSH with the yoruba people running around with leaves today! Europeans developed Lagos state just like they did in South Africa.
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is a Natioanl Call to all Biafrans!
It is time to build Biafra.

This is what you can get in Nigeria.

Get bombed in the North, get deported from the west.

You have only one option, come back home to your beloved country.

And for the proponents of "one" Nigeria, shame on you all!

Biafra i sour nation, Biafra is our hope!

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by EkoAtlantic: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
deeobserver209: See them with their BIG mouth. Lagos is a mega city... It's not for beggers...go back to your families.... Bullshit!!! APC is already becoming a pain in d a.ss. If not for the Europeans Lagos will be a big mass of BUSH with the yoruba people running around with leaves today! Europeans developed Lagos state just like they did in South Africa.

Na Yorubas force Europeans to invest in a profitable yoruba land and leaving the erosion ridden eastern creek abi?! grin
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Pukkah: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
deeobserver209: See them with their BIG mouth. Lagos is a mega city... It's not for beggers...go back to your families.... Bullshit!!! APC is already becoming a pain in d a.ss. If not for the Europeans Lagos will be a big mass of BUSH with the yoruba people running around with leaves today! Europeans developed Lagos state just like they did in South Africa.

There is a big difference between Lagos and Lagos state. You obviously didn't get that right before arriving at your faulty conclusion.

This mistake is not peculiar to you. So many ignorant people are also unaware of this fact.
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by dridowu: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
mafiffle:

the worst thing will happen is to vote PDP, which i believe is still going to be a yoruba man, pdp can NEVER put igbo man as is Governorship candidate come 2015 IN LAGOS STATE. For the 1 u use ur language 4 , talk 2 me in d language i understand and i will gve u ur reply .PEACE
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Atouke: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

And you'll elect one chukwudi from one anambra hamlet as Lagos governor right?!

Chukwudi or any igbo will not contest any election in lagos because igbos recognize and respect the right of lagosians(indigene) to govern their state. A right that transplant like you and your caliphate kowtowing thifinumbu godfather is denying them.
Newsflash the real lagosians(indigene) want their state back and in 2015 they are going to get back with the backing of igbo and other tribes in lagos. FACT
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pukkah:

There is a big difference between Lagos and Lagos state. You obviously didn't get that right before arriving at your faulty conclusion.

This mistake is not peculiar to you. So many ignorant people are also unaware of this fact.
Many people are not aware of this: Lagos is different Lagos State. Lagos is made up of Lagos Island and parts of Lagos Mainland. If read some books on the Nigerian Army, you may come across some officers who say the left Dodan Barracks in Lagos for the airport in Ikeja.
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by abdulkayus(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fashola is taking this thing too far. am yoruba by d way
Re: Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them by Duru1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2013

You could not be more correct bro. It is funny when deranged lappers in Nigeria call them “civil rights activists”. They are activists quite aright but pocket rights activists.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. / What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass. / Fani-kayode Lied, PDP Not Leading In 23 States – Jega -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.