Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) (39710 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by stacyadams: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Spandau:

What has PDP got to do with me you this slowpoke? Why are you hell bent on thrusting your insanity at me? What foolish statement did I make? Why do you sound like a broken record? My Lawd!

Leave grammar, ,, is your pyo in pdp grin grin....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Spandau: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2022
stacyadams:

Maybe you were high on some cheap Colombian weed........when you Made this foolish statement...... you want to blame pmb, but you don't want to blame pyo in same govt....foocking hypocrite..... angry ;DI will ask you again grin dicck head......is your pyo in pdp....

The proverb that says one should not join issues with fools come to mind. This attention seeking mook will not relent even when I refused to acknowledge it's dumb and shallow question. It Sha wants to respond to it but I won't. If anyone stole it's bread, please return it to it so he can stop barging into what doesn't concern it.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by ojembaojemba: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2022
The terrorist attack at St. Xavier Francis Catholic church owo in info state today which left scored of worshippers(Christian's) dead and so many injured is a proof of what the criminal bandits that kidnapped the Methodist prelate last Sunday told. They said they are fully ready to attack Yoruba land but just waiting for signals. The southern Nigeria should wake up fast because there is real danger in the land. Christians/churches are now their new target. We should be prayerful, vigilant take personal protective measures because the government have failed the people. Churches should work out strong security strategies because the days are really evil. People should by all means avoid too early morning and late night travels especially along routes with bushy parts. Let's be security conscious. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2022
longetivity:
Go and show the remaining photos to Ur family members at home

gringrin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Billygee2u: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2022
LibertyRep:
Who will believe that Nigeria is being led by a Rtd. General at the moment.
Until you guys accept the fact that the real general is not alive,then you will understand what's happening in the God forsaken country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by kingyakos: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Moneyyman post=113511496]Will you say this if it reaches your family? Haba na

My family are every Igbo dead or alive. It reaches us and we are fighting back
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by zudiq: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2022
make una kip sleeping
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria would have been the most peaceful country in the world without FULANI
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2022
farouk2much:
Who can help me to relocate to another kon3..??

Even if na ghana pls.....

Someone with relevant information about how to relocate pls... Help me am tired of this phucking con3
Ghana sef too far, just come to cotonou and enjoy peace. nobody dey disturb anybody here.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Makowonda: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2022
irunoko:
Fulani mudslime headslammers again
I hate what the Fulanis are doing but do you have any proof that it was carried out by the Fulanis?Our attitude toward pointing accusing finger in this country is making the job even more difficult for the security operatives as it conceals the identity of the actual culprits.IBOP will strike,you'd say it is Fulani,Fulani will strike;you'd jump to conclusion that it is IPOB.Some hoodlums around your neighborhood will strike,in less than a second you're accusing OPC.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2022
This is just starting! If una never declare War and kill at sight against these born to rule animals, all of una go ,go down soon.. Biafra Restoration and Referendum!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Bridges12: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Djelectron:

Until we collectively decide to use our brains

Really sad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Pls. How can i get to cotonou.. Help me pls
onyxo76:

Ghana sef too far, just come to cotonou and enjoy peace. nobody dey disturb anybody here.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by stacyadams: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Spandau:

The proverb that says one should not join issues with fools come to mind. This attention seeking mook will not relent even when I refused to acknowledge it's dumb and shallow question. It Sha wants to respond to it but I won't. If anyone stole it's bread, please return it to it so he can stop barging into what doesn't concern it.

Ondo ram, , , , is your pyo in pdp .u can continue writing proverb u don't understand.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Misterone: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2022
This is why you should not pay a ransom for kidnapping. The Methodist pastor should not have paid 100m to kidnappers. Now every tom dick and Harry will want to kidnap a pastor.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2022
farouk2much:
Pls. How can i get to cotonou.. Help me pls
it's just across seme border na,people just walk across but you go settle those gendames at several points around the border.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by irunoko(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Makowonda:
I hate what the Fulanis are doing but do you have any proof that it was carried out by the Fulanis?Our attitude toward pointing accusing finger in this country is making the job even more difficult for the security operatives as it conceals the identity of the actual culprits.IBOP will strike,you'd say it is Fulani,Fulani will strike;you'd jump to conclusion that it is IPOB.Some hoodlums around your neighborhood will strike,in less than a second you're accusing OPC.
then who could it be? Who is notorious for invading churches and killing people like savage animals? Who are the people hiding in the forest to perpetuate evil? Who are those notorious for genocide against the Christians? Isn't it the infamous marauding headslammers constituting nuisance everywhere they go

All these headslammers are the ones bringing pain to Nigerians everywhere they find themselves especially the Fulani ones
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Insecurity on the rise, may God save us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) by eburuu: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
longetivity:
God will punish yeye bello
God will punish your mama dead or alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.