Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria (586 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria by DoctorThelma: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
According to Wikipedia, Ibadan is the third-largest city by population in Nigeria after Lagos and Kano, with a total population of 3,649,000 as of 2021 and over 6 million people within its metropolitan area. It is the country's largest city by geographical area.
Indeed, this video has made me realize that Ibadan is now being restored to her rightful place in the comity of megalopolises.
I stumbled on this video on YouTube yesterday, and I am so surprised that Ibadan is this beautiful. Please watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi_OrV_16A&t=948s
Re: You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria by Chaos14: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
DoctorThelma:
According to Wikipedia, Ibadan is the third-largest city by population in Nigeria after Lagos and Kano, with a total population of 3,649,000 as of 2021 and over 6 million people within its metropolitan area. It is the country's largest city by geographical area.
Indeed, this video has made me realize that Ibadan is now being restored to her rightful place in the comity of megalopolises.
I stumbled on this video on YouTube yesterday, and I am so surprised that Ibadan is this beautiful. Please watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi_OrV_16A&t=948s
i can believe because i live there
Re: You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
meth people always post bad stuff about Ibadan. God is greater than them

(1) (Reply)

Traveling By Bike - More And More People Are Turning To Electric Drives / US Visa- What Should Be My Next Step? / Couldn't Upload Photograph On America Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.