Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack (20614 Views)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence / Herdsmen Attack : Osinbajo Visits Yoruba Monarchs, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1533493580467159041?t=HYo4slwFKffKoiqZIAqgzA&s=19

I join President Muhammadu Buhari to condemn in strongest terms, the atrocious killing of worshippers Sunday at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

This saddens inexplicably, and I mourn the dead from this very unfortunate event. Also, my thoughts and my prayers goes to the victims and their families, the Catholic Church, and the government of Ondo state.

We will not cower to the whims of elements who lurk in darkness to unleash inconceivable wickedness on our citizens. We will keep standing against evil and Nigeria will win.
As the President as charged, emergency agencies are to swing into action to bring succor to the wounded.

We stand in utter solidarity with the people of Owo and Ondo state in this terrible moment.

After bringing succor to the wounded what's next? No plans to end this madness??
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Felabrity:
At this point, we must not allow any northerner in that seat come 2023

Lol... Wake up!

Your Southern leaders pocketed Dollars and voted in Atiku (Buhari 2.0) as PDP flag bearer!

APC will likely gift another Northerner... Even if they make a Southerner flag bearer, your fellow Southerners will rather join the backward Northeners to make him lose!

We claim to be well educated and exposed in the South but can't even unite for something as critical as Leadership!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by MartinsD12(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1533493580467159041?t=HYo4slwFKffKoiqZIAqgzA&s=19

I join President Muhammadu Buhari to condemn in strongest terms, the atrocious killing of worshippers Sunday at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

This saddens inexplicably, and I mourn the dead from this very unfortunate event. Also, my thoughts and my prayers goes to the victims and their families, the Catholic Church, and the government of Ondo state.

We will not cower to the whims of elements who lurk in darkness to unleash inconceivable wickedness on our citizens. We will keep standing against evil and Nigeria will win.
As the President as charged, emergency agencies are to swing into action to bring succor to the wounded.

We stand in utter solidarity with the people of Owo and Ondo state in this terrible moment.
Nigeria will eventually win when they are being killed and slaughtered like chicken's and animals or should we talk of kidnapping, Nigerians should be wise, forget 2023 election, government has failed us .
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Quadrescent: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gradually , they've finally spread their tentacles of evil to South West. It's now in our door step. Only God can protest us bayi. Lo dira o.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by 3yga: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

This British contraption called Nigeria is Bullshit! The solution is not Leadership, the solution is total disintegration. The diversity cannot allow the country function properly as one viable state. Now, they’ve used osinbajo and tinubu as a decoy to get the yorubas. Until Christians learn the act of retaliation in the face of violence and unnecessary killings, this kind of massacre, may continue unabated
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by membranus: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waiting to hear from our presido to be.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by oseahumenb(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where is Mr. Atiku Abubakar?? What is his reaction?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Jsucre(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shooyie:
This shouldn't go unpunished. They should be brought to books. I pray the Lord comfort their families.
amen
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Tunji50: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that care and love humanity
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by redcliff: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stupid Osinbajo has found his voice after 7 1/2 years. Is this the first time something of this nature is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by redcliff: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kunleolaz:
Where is CAN when you need them?

We Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/8qLPgFSstBaPvnDC6

what do you want them to do? commission their military arm to go after the killers?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Cmanforall: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

He will soon be sent there for condolence visit

Meanwhile, the president and chief of defense dtaff should visit the scene immediately...

I forgot, it is party primaries, and they will place it over the lives of people they are supposed to protect

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by kepsi123(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Continue the legacy.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by tnerro1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not be allowed to take over from Buhari ooo or 8 more years of this nonsense will continue
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by johnsonpal: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria is not a country !! in 2 days everybody will move on, What happened to the killer of Deborah just some weeks ago? Do EVERYTHING within your power to LEAVE!!!!
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Tareq1105: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.
Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

I don't have your time.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Freelance363: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
stand in solidarity? Pathetic.
It doesn't matter what is said,as long as it's christians that were killed,verbal solidarity is all they get.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wouldn't want FG or any Politicians to say anything for now , pls no reactions fr.any of them.....

They should first work out and find the perpetrators of this mundane barbaric and cannibalize act....

Get the tribe or region or country they come from , then we can now beging to hear from them as it relates to which group of people did this mess...
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

I don't have your time.

Mu brother , you should have his time oo.......

Because all he said is true pls....
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by holaralph(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo I don't believe you are the one condemning the owo catholic church attack. Osinbajo is now condemning attack because you need our help ABI. Okay o
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by cooltola(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
with a very porous border and a very unserious government on security. Weitin you expect, anyone can come and carry gun and kill in the name of Allah, Buddha or who knows.
1, let every worship areas or centers be armed with security, policeman and so forth- If they have to pay for security, so be it
2, Let every areas vulnerable to terrorist attacks be armed with security , the citizens of certain states should allowed to carry guns to defend themselves
3. The Nigerian Army need to probe and get rid of corrupt officers who more interested in their stomach- The army is trying, the oga at the tops are the one frustrating those who fighting for Nigeria.
4. Insecurity should be a very key issue during this upcoming election- Forget whether you support Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku or ko. If they cannot make adjustments then the candidates are useless as the current President.
5, Every adult Nigerians should be armed- E get why since the government cannot stop or at least minimize the killings- Let the citizens defend themselves- At least, you have a chance when you have a gun
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo is used to writing condolence messages already. Something he has helped his principal to draft throughout the past seven years and he wants to continue from there.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by NaijaCars4sale: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sadness everywhere
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Streetmovement(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This shit ain't funny no more, na like this una go dey condemn all the time, no action taken to stop this level of madness.

I swr you see this government/the people behind this killings, their own death and suffering go worse pass any of the ones wey don befall Nigerians.

On top say person go church o.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Eqbumb(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Does the presence of the governor change anything?
TheRareGem1:

The governor of the state, Akeredolu is already at the scene, and police and military have been deployed to Owo.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Eqbumb(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

The governor of the state, Akeredolu is already at the scene, and police and military have been deployed to Owo.

Does the presence of the governor change anything?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by okefranci: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't know why some people are just decided to be wicked and cruel to the extend of killing many souls like that ,may their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by IamNat: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.
Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

Congratulations on been able to copy and paste your comments through out the threads, are you happy now that your silly opinion as been heard? Don't go and focus on finding solutions to your problems and that of your region, be there thanking God that it happened in Yorubaland too. Like I said before, right in your face and in no distant time, the Yorubas will live above this.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by kernniejay(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

You carry this your rubbish copy and paste post enter this thread again? when will you receive sense?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Freerhyme1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Instead of them to stand and fight this injustice done to them by Fulanis, they're condemning, for how long and to what end? Shebi una Sabi call South East Afganeastern, una go soon to to WestYemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Walls Of Benin - Mankind's Largest EVER Construction / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.