Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (42323 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by NaijaCars4sale: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
What a sad day
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by verybadmouth(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am very sure there are more igbo members in that catholic church. Na them dey go catholic pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Jsaviour(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The idiot has politicized status quo.

I knew this man was not brilliant

This is not a time to score political points.

You don't need any point scored. Nigeria as a failed nation has happened to Chinelo and other nigerian citizens still in kidnappers den while politicians have moved on to 2023 power grabbing.

It has happened to these people in the house of God in Ondo.

It happened to Kaduna people traveling out of the villages the other day

It has been happening to south East along Abia expressway.

It will soon get to you.

The beautiful thing is that it always get to those that try to cover the decayed failure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Some people are even more hardened than the terrorists that did the mess.....

You are calling your next President an Idiot?

Next president of Aba Traders Association (ATA)
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Crixxx: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Most of the victims were Igbos,but a lot of Igbos are rejoicing because it happened in southwest

Asin ehn and to think Ondo is one of the Igbo states

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by tonexman18(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Our president
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Dscop: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
Yorubas are the most weak group in Southern Nigeria.

Cowards.

Re.tard, what the hell is 'most weak'? Is it a must to write in English language. A 3rd grader won't even make such a foolish blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Pandora man is just like the rest of them, HYPOCRITE.
Lying Peter Obi-tuary is a fraud.

I think you saw him holding one of the Ak47 shooting down the people of Ondo State....

Your hatred for him .......your love for those that massacred Ondo People.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by edungene7: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Took him ages to react to ESN killing his own People down East. Never reacted to the Awkuzu massacre and didn't attend any of the endsars panel he was invited to..

Yet you will never see an Alaigbo man calling him any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage and nefarious killing of innocent Igbos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubu's head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic...
you reasoning backwards in times like this no one puts sentiment and politics in front you might have bin among those dead go wear yr thinking cap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Chiffy: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.

You no get sense at all.
Na yabaleft remain for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by AfroAgroPower: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
Brother, stop creating rooms for division at this point in time..

You are loved.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Jsaviour(f): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.

Will you shut up that you stinking mouth.

Why do you people always show your shallowness and stupidity.

That devil pushing you to die an ethnic bigot by always creating unnecessary fight will soon take you to your grave.

I have never seen a people so foolish like the Southern people e.g Igbos and Yorubas.

The tribal war is foolishness at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jsaviour:

You don't need any point scored. Nigeria as a failed nation has happened to Chinelo and other nigerian citizens still in kidnappers den while politicians have moved on to 2023 power grabbing.

It has happened to these people in the house of God on Ondo.

It happened to Kaduna people traveling out of the villages the other day

It has been happening to south East along Abia expressway.

It will soon get to you.

The beautiful thing is that it always get to those that try to cover the decayed failure.

Read Atiku and Tinubu statements and come back here to tell me Obi is brilliant.

That statement is an insult to those who died. He just politicized the massacre instantly.

Obi is not brilliant. He is only opportune to have access to informations.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Barryseal: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is pure terrorism. The Nigerian media should stop calling these people bandits. According to my English dictionary, a bandit is an armed robber, who rob victims in an isolated area.
How does mass shooting inside a church killing over 50 persons be termed banditory?
What the hell is wrong with the media?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Starking1000000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
on peter OBI mandate i stand
PRESIDENT PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Ud70(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by BlazinGlory40: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Why wait till evening

And Na Catholic Church.. you wey suppose be first

Better late than never

My prayers are with Yoruba Nation

Rip to the dead

Did atiku not wait until this evening?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by BigYash: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.
Ighodo tried to save their asses,but they sold him out to Fulani people. Now the result is what they are seeing now.. Cowards they are.. All of them... Let them be sitting on Tinubu brokos.. Someone that sold them out... Infact them senseless join..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Freerhyme1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
The only brave Yoruba man I know is SUNDAY IGBOHO, but sadly the people he's fighting for are all JUDAS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Next president of Aba Traders Association (ATA)

Can Nigerians vote for TINUBU ( National leader of both North and Southern APC and Osibanjo ( our V.P) after seeing they can't handle the Security of Yoruba people

Who are you planning to vote for ?

Your confusion is not as good as mine because am OBIdient......

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Tunji50: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
greenie77:
Buhari's presidency is a failed one. angry
Nigerians on 2015 and 2019 election because of unintelligence and gullibility mind voted in these government

The responsibility should be bore

Lets vote for someone who care for humanity

Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment in 2023 election through our vote

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by kingscare1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Why wait till evening

And Na Catholic Church.. you wey suppose be first

Better late than never

My prayers are with Yoruba Nation

Rip to the dead

To act and to condemn is not a one man show, it's a collective effort. Rather than condemn the person reaching out to the affected, use that negative energy to act against the inhuman incident, that's pure positivity.

Politics and religion seems to be the devil in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by coolplanet: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why has Tinubu not condemn the killing himself. Why was it his campaign group. I think what matters to him now is how to win primary election. Endsars comes to mind.

All the aspirants have condemn the killing except him. See our next president behavior. Spit!

Till today,I don't think he has condemn the killing of the christian girl in sokoto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Can Nigerians vote for TINUBU ( National leader of both North and Southern APC and Osibanjo ( our V.P) after seeing they can't handle the Security of Yoruba people

Who are you planning to vote for ?

Your confusion is not as good as mine because am OBIdient......

2023 is almost here. I hope you will be Obedient afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by oilykid(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obi is a fool for commenting on this issue
Most of them will still insult him and call him names

How many times have any of those useless Yoruba leaders commented or consoled with victims of killings in Igboland.

We Igbos should learn to mind our business in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Reeses: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
onthehill:
Labour Party Presidential candidate for Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, Peter Obi has condemned the attack by unknown gunmen on christians at St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo state today, IGBERETV reports.

Condemning the attack via his Twitter handle, Peter Obi wrote;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1533512869110853638?t=Xlf_8aETi0oeXkdOvFK1sA&s=19

Peter, stop being pitiful to this assholes they swore not to have a good government in their lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by OptimistZeus(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
50 humans
50 nigerians
Gone.... Nigerians are too tribalistic...tribalism.... that's why it's impossible to be united. Divide and conquer technique jhas always worked on dumb/inexposed ones....
Crixxx:
Watch how they condemn and insult Peter Obi no no just cause. See that one above saying PO is a Catholic yet came late

Too bad more than 50 yorubas gone in a day
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by arantess: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Took him ages to react to ESN killing his own People down East. Never reacted to the Awkuzu massacre and didn't attend any of the endsars panel he was invited to..

Yet you will never see an Alaigbo man calling him any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage and nefarious killing of innocent Igbos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubu's head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic...

It's politics season. Every mice and cricket are gonna jump on the bandwagon. Go and react to the evil happening in your land Mr Saint...
Its well with you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Alhari(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.
I guess that's why you that re claiming strong, re still d ones killing & betraying yourselves.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by tonexman18(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
angelfallz:
Did Peter Obi condemn Deborah's murder and that of the vigilante in Abuja?
on tv, yes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Gzman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.
says who?. Come and attack my family and see how weak I am. Spreading baseless stereotypical agendas everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by chinae(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Cowards.
Chief, we do not need this at this point .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.