Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (42328 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

2023 is almost here. I hope you will be Obedient afterwards.

If you are a lover of a better country and not full of anger for your Country getting better, you wouldn't ask this......

I know you love what happened in Ondo State....I don't bro
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Millimann:
Some id.iots above are still complaining that Peter Obi sympathizes with Ondo people.
Evil people.

The hearts of so many Nigerians are saturated with evil thoughts and you can feel the wicked pulse and inclinations of most citizens of Nigeria by their unguarded comments on this platform.

Lots of purveyors of evil deeds with darkened hearts in here.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Gozac: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Took him ages to react to ESN killing his own People down East. Never reacted to the Awkuzu massacre and didn't attend any of the endsars panel he was invited to..

Yet you will never see an Alaigbo man calling him any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage and nefarious killing of innocent Igbos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubu's head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic...

It's politics season. Every mice and cricket are gonna jump on the bandwagon. Go and react to the evil happening in your land Mr Saint...
Your bigotry stinks to heavens, in such a time when Nigerians are grieving, you still have time spew nonsense and venom
Peter Obi is in Labour Party and he is not contesting with your god Tinubu
For your information Tinubu will not get APC ticket and there is nothing bigots like you can do about it.
We are going to retire Tinubu from politics by Tuesday and you still cry and blame Peter Obi as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by spy24(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Millimann:
Some id.iots above are still complaining that Peter Obi sympathizes with Ondo people.
Evil people.

Leave Dem guy!

By the time we go begin open eye for this country tribalism don finish us
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you are a lover of a better country and not full of anger for your Country getting better, you wouldn't ask this......

I know you love what happened in Ondo State....I don't bro

I said it sometimes ago and will reaffirm, Obi can ONLY sell to southern illiterate’s.

That dude is just a counterfeit, fake and substandard entity. He is just lucky to be have access to informations, which deceives many that he is brilliant. I could spot conmen easily.

What are his past achievement as a governor? Stashing loots in Panama? Or do I need to tell you Panama is a safe haven for political criminals. That aside! What are Obi’s achievement in last 2 decades!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Newton2024: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
For how long will government sponsored fulani herdsmen continue to k!ll unabated while military and police remain docile for ever? What is this lasting solution to Islam!c terror!sm ravaging N!geria? Why are southern polithiefcians hellbent on one N!geria? I need answers please.

May the labour of our heroes past be in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by MrSly(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Took him ages to react to ESN killing his own People down East. Never reacted to the Awkuzu massacre and didn't attend any of the endsars panel he was invited to..

Yet you will never see an Alaigbo man calling him any derogatory names despite the glaring involvement in carnage and nefarious killing of innocent Igbos under his watch but rather all the problems and atrocities in the SE is on Tinubu's head as if Tinubu is the governor general of SE republic...

It's politics season. Every mice and cricket are gonna jump on the bandwagon. Go and react to the evil happening in your land Mr Saint...

Look at this one whose clansmen are perpetual land grabbers.. Ijaws went to Delta and were given a hot chase.
They went to rivers they were pursued to bayelsa and were termed immigrants and a minority and chased like Onigbese..
Calabar, akwaibom, ilaje and ugwu ocha chased them off..
Even in bayelsa. Ijaws doesn't have a foothold.

Gettat clown,..
That you hate PO does not entail that people were not massacred in dozens for no reason and no course. Buhari your president is yet to indentify with the victims yet you were comfortable with it. So bury your bigotry at least if you have any humanity left in you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

I said it sometimes ago and will reaffirm, Obi can ONLY sell to southern illiterate’s.

That dude is just a counterfeit, fake and substandard entity. He is just lucky to be have access to informations, which deceives many that he is brilliant. I could spot conmen easily.

What are his past achievement as a governor? Stashing loots in Panama? Or do I need to tell you Panama is a safe haven for political criminals. That aside! What are Obi’s achievement in last 2 decades!

Do you care to know or you just hate the man?
Because no one flogs a dead horse except a fool.....
Pls don't make me a fool wasting my time with you.

Firstly...are you from Anambra State? YES or NO
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by anonimi: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnycliff:
The man with a heart of Gold!
The people's incoming president. Even if you have one vote, know say na me give u am

Unfortunately he won’t be president with only your one vote.
He needs 50% plus one votes, as well as 25% votes in 24 states. Do you see why he won’t be president if you don’t work hard with your own money and talents to get him votes in the 774 LGAs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Ceenaija(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Most of the victims were Igbos,but a lot of Igbos are rejoicing because it happened in southwest

why are you talking like this why, you have shown your hatred for the Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by InoGetJoy: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
euchariadavid:

It's has not gotten to that..
So you don't know some of these posters are really fulanii who come here to make comments that'll incite the Igbos and Yorubas against each other?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Do you care to know or you just hate the man?
Because no one flogs a dead horse except a fool.....
Pls don't make me a fool wasting my time with you.

Firstly...are you from Anambra State? YES or NO

Stop campaigning for a thief!

If you want to cash out from him, do so, and stop deceiving others to believe Obi is Jesus.

He is just a refined thief!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by wiseoneking: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Most of the victims were Igbos,but a lot of Igbos are rejoicing because it happened in southwest
liar, they are yorubas indeed. Stop saying what you don't know.
Again nobody is rejoicing over the death of innocent worshippers.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Stop campaigning for a thief!

If you want to cash out from him, do so, and stop deceiving others to believe Obi is Jesus.

He is just a refined thief!

Ok noted.....pls who are you voting for come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by candidphils(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Political, religious, and tribal sentiment aside, anybody that truly love Nigeria as a nation should support Peter Obi..
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by wiseoneking: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Spectaclesawe25:
Igbos want Peter Obi
Yorubas are divided btw Yemi Osibanjo and Tinubu.
Hausas wants a Muslim Northerner even if the individual is a Primary school holder.
The real and genuine masses/citizens just want and hope Nigeria can get back to track again. To the latter, 'they' still want to force Peter Obi through their throat.
zYou sound as if you are afraid, you better be OBidient now.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ok noted.....pls who are you voting for come 2023?

After all parties conclude their primaries and all candidates are on the table.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by 27Pushing30: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This is the only man with a genuine sympathy.

Genuine sympathy but he began his statement by promoting his candidacy?

Your mumu never do at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This is the only man with a genuine sympathy.
tinubu and osibanjo nko?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by system21: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The idiot has politicized status quo.

I knew this man was not brilliant

This is not a time to score political points.

He should take a cue from Atiku’s statement, that’s how leaders talk.

The dunce has started using a massacre to score cheap unwarranted political points
For you the Fulani that killed your fellow have not committed any evil it was Obi who blame the government for not doing what they are supposed to do are the evil one as far as Yoruba urchins are. Before you forget remember Atiku was a Fulani, the same people that massacred your kins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Omniman(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi go chop una eye.... No be small

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Gann: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
how did you reach this conclusion?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Johel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
Yorubas are the most weak group in Southern Nigeria.

Cowards.

Very weak people...Na only to open mouth dey shout "ah ah ah" dem Sabi...dem fear pass anything but can make mouth for Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Ifogift007: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Atulu keep quiet
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Ceenaija(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
When the news broke out at Aba people were highly bitter that such a thing will happen in the church.The news brought a dull moment at Aba.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Lightorder: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

close the pit toilet you called mouth. Impossible beast

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
system21:

For you the Fulani that killed your fellow have not committed any evil it was Obi who blame the government for not doing what they are supposed to do are the evil one as far as Yoruba urchins are. Before you forget remember Atiku was a Fulani, the same people that massacred your kins

And that warranted the useless statement he released?

Go read Atiku and Tinubu’s statement and comeback here to tell me Obi is brilliant or have any iota of leadership.

He stood on the dead victims to score unwarranted political points!

My statements could not be the reason why he decided to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Zorn: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Igbos rejoicing how? Do you people think before talking or posting anything on social media?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Ifogift007: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The idiot has politicized status quo.

I knew this man was not brilliant

This is not a time to score political points.

He should take a cue from Atiku’s statement, that’s how leaders talk.

The dunce has started using a massacre to score cheap unwarranted political points
Ewu keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by Lightorder: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Millimann:
Evil people.
it is a DNA problem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ceede2: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
oilykid:
Obi is a fool for commenting on this issue
Most of them will still insult him and call him names

How many times have any of those useless Yoruba leaders commented or consoled with victims of killings in Igboland.

We Igbos should learn to mind our business in this country.

....your last statement said it all

Man!! tell 'em.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

After all parties conclude their primaries and all candidates are on the table.

Lols.....who are you voting for.....very simple question
Ok from your answer.....you are to vote for APC again as they are yet to produce their Thief of a candidate or will the candidate be a Saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.