Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise (194 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by Monaco1: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good Evening All, I had only just arrive Lagos, Last Week and I reside on the mainland. Can anyone kindly assist with good brothels on the mainland, the name and location of the brothel would highly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Advise by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Monaco1:
Good Evening All, I had only just arrive Lagos, Last Week and I reside on the mainland. Can anyone kindly assist with good brothels on the mainland, the name and location of the brothel would highly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Stay your house and pray...after church attack, gun men dey go brothels
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just masturbate indoors. Don't waste your money and you know Nigeria isn't safe..
Re: Please Advise by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
See this goat o..

Kai... After all the things happening in this country, fvck still dey hungry some idiots.
Re: Please Advise by Ocholu: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
You've got no problem now. Just quote the dude called Boogeyman. He knows all the brothels in Lasgidi and its environs.
Re: Please Advise by Uniquetani1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
One thing must kill a man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Having A Covenant And Breaking It / I Need Her / Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.