Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo (3688 Views)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
[s][s]I got a signal in the Spirit about the unfortunate event that happened in ondo state.

I didn't say God spoke to me.

If what came on me is true, then the people that Orchestrated this event should know that, the sacrifice intended is in vain. We have nullified it. The sacrifice will do the opposite of what it was Orchestrated for
It will not work. What you have done is to purchase trouble unlimited.
We Live in very wicked times. What people think may not just be what it is in this case.[/s][/s]

You're sick!
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by SweetiliciousD: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Bobloco:
Take heart!

Nigeria failed you

Buhari failed you

Nigeria is a failed country

Who made Buhari president?

The revolution is on....... Sawore
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Benwallt(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Which Nigeria? I sympathized with her anyway
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by DMerciful(m): 2:03am On Jun 06, 2022
This is extremely sad!
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Bravetunde: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2022
You are a yorubas Christian,can I marry you and dry your tears.
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by michlins(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
This is how you breed the most vicious non state actors. They don't have anything to lose cause they already lost everything
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Oplomo: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
nigeria = Tufiakwa!
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2022
What you all ought to be asking for you wouldn't but that secession that'll NEVER happen till thy kingdom come is what you'll be seeking.

NONSENSICAL
successmatters:
Girl, join a movement to divide Nigeria, only then will you and your siblings be safe from same fate.
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by virginchaser(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
I kept thinking of what the priest could have done better. Could he have asked the congregation to run out for safety? Could the town boys have come out en mass. Surely, the state disappointed her citizens when they needed them most. Way out is that every community should have 24 hours vigilante and everyone should always watch out for strange movements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari / Tinubu's Alleged Dual Passport, ; Section 28, Section 137 The CFRN / Again EFCC Arrests Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.