Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) (6507 Views)

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Is This The Same North ,that Is Fighting Terrorism —pics / Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Aptly Said.

Unfortunately for them, we're not driven by emotions.

Those who perpetrate the act are already being tailed.

Mooh247:

They badly want a fight between Fulanis and Yoruba

Ask him what proof he has of the shooter he won't bring any

His terrible attempt to incite violence and hate is funny

Tinubu is their nightmare and I don't know what he did to them than mind his region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Like you continue to recycle pictures of massacred Benue people to hunt Omenka for not giving you political. Support Abi?!

The wicked hardly see their own wickedness

But one thing is certain we love our Jagaban and insha Allah he is the next President
may the blood of innocent Owo faithful judge all Tinubu urchins.
may Tinubu never be president through Christ our Lord Amen cry
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by favour32(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

Eleyi ti ya werey lojo tipe
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Amen and may anyone trying to use the death of owo worshipers to cause hate and disunity die a painful horrible death insha Allah

May the God of universe punish all the people who hate others unjustly for any political or religious difference

Amen
[/s]
God will punish all Tinubu urchins that are trying to exonerate the killers of innocent Owo faithful.
may their blood keep hunting them and in rage, may their principal Tinubu never rule this country.

Amen.
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

I knew the yoruba mooslims like you will come here to divert attention.

I can see mooh247 your fellow yoro-muslim 'liking' your comments. grin

Chinedu, carry your Aba made fake news comot for my front.

Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by SupremeSpecimen: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Can you now see why Ibos are always on the recieving end of most Violence in the North?!

What exactly is this supposed to achieve?!

Pick up a random comment, gloat about it , make jokes of the dead and try to peach Fulani vs Yoruba

Mumu

This one is attacking thread starter

Suffering from a case of see no evil hear no evil

No doubt even in your dreams igbos appear

Docile Wimp
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Mooh247: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
God will punish all Tinubu urchins that are trying to exonerate the killers of innocent Owo faithful.
may their blood keep hunting them and in rage, may their principal Tinubu never rule this country.

Amen.

Wo it's to early for childishness jare suite yourself

Tinubu is the next President whether you like it or not , your rant ends here on Nairaland

Your business and Tinubu supporter is your life concern not my business

I am a proud Tinubu Supporter so non of my business your acrimony with urchins
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Tomek09(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

Eleyi ti ya werey lojo tipe
Awon ti ya werey gbogbon yi
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Na Tinubu cause all these rubbish for south with his romance with those northerners because of his selfish interest.
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Wo it's to early for childishness jare suite yourself

Tinubu is the next President whether you like it or not , your rant ends here on Nairaland

Your business and Tinubu supporter is your life concern not my business

I am a proud Tinubu Supporter so non of my business your acrimony with urchins
I'm sorry to say this but you're a big Fool
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Mooh247: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113519989][/quote] I know you don't have a mother anyways, so no need to go there. Las las you go to japa from this country and you will be in another man's country and be support Tinubu online. See As you be like goat, AKuya

1 Like

Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Mooh247: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113520097][/quote] Oga you be fool. From your profile picture you really resemble fool. Idiot. After you guys have voted for the wrong candidates finish, Una go run comot naija. Idiot of a human being. Goat
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Mooh247: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113520192][/quote] fool. My mama toto no smell like your wife own. My mom is a well respected lady. But you, Omo, you be really fool for supporting Tinubu despite all the happenings in this country. I'm not jobless like you when dey pack poo for abroad. Useless man.
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Mooh247: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Waterysperm:
Hahahahahahahaha.....to be candid without mincing words, Yorubas are already conquered. It is too late to cry when the head is off. No mekwatalism again.

but Anambra and other Eastern states are not conquered? many of your kinsmen abroad and outside east can't visit east without the fear of losing their vagina or their lives yet Yoruba that travelled to their various villages as they wishes are conquered

born by mistake set of retrogressive specimen
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Hydroxide(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113520324][/quote] move ahead jor. I be confirm Warri boy, Everywhere good. No feel say I dey jobless like you. But make you try get sense. From your picture, you look like ass licker. Goat
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by trifted404: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Freedom34: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Can you now see why Ibos are always on the recieving end of most Violence in the North?!

What exactly is this supposed to achieve?!

Pick up a random comment, gloat about it , make jokes of the dead and try to peach Fulani vs Yoruba

Mumu

If u dig deeper into dt tweet now, u go see say na one 'Emeka' dey masquerade as Fulani.
Na their way, nor be today!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) by Freedom34: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Umu-ekwensu, daalu, we appreciate ur gas lighting! cool
I'm very sure if we dig deeper into dt face book account we shall find another umuekwensu from d east behind it!

And if worst come to d worst, and it is found dt truly, a son of il-blis from d north said it, then let him not die again nah!

Moreover, there's no difference BTW him and u from d east gloating over d killings.
Bandits/boko haram = terrorists
Ipob/ESN = terrorists

Both of u are the same, so mechionu dia!
cool

Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
Shut up your mouth.
stop playing politics with the innocent blood of your people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire: Our Records Are Intact, No Life Lost – WAEC Mgt / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? / Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.