Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. (26734 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

As per man to man. He just turned 24
I try to orient him on street levels and how to be a real G.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints
This boy cannot keep secret at all

This is someone i expect to be my Guy
someone that should cover my back
Any little gist i have with him
he will go behind my back to tell momsi
Like WTF

I have decided that i will NEVER talk to him again.

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or
confront him and deal with him for talking too much

My sis say i should forgive him but omo i no send that boy again
He has feminine tendencies. He will soon become a Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by AmazingELixir: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
undecided

Why won't he tell on you when you would rather purse women that pursue them.

You should be thanking that kid brother of yours....because the way you're going it's only a matter of time before you're completely ruined.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or

1.Why do you have to share everything with someone

2.Also, look at it this way...your brother may be trying to help you. Gambling, chasing women, and going to joints are all bad habits that can wreck your life long term. I'm not the arbiter of your life, but having seen and heard far too many stories that touch that begin at those three things....be watchful. Gambling in particular can chop your money, including the one wey you never make.

Anyway, watch your habits, and also at the same time, no need to tell everything to everyone. I don't go to bars, womanize, or gamble...and I don't feel the need to tell all my secrets to my brother.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Mrkumareze(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Whatever you call secrete should be kept away from him.. Discuss only things you wouldn't mind if you hear it outside. With this, u ll save the brotherhood

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Ethanuella: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Demigod22:
Your brother is really a snitch. Even my [b][/b]little cousin sister that's a guy [b][/b]keeps all the secrets I shared with her. Whenever I run into problem I will confide in her, she will be the one to remind her mother to send me pocket money. I am older than her very well and then she is a girl and we still bond very well.

I have an elder brother that is older than me by far, we talk on phone every Sunday, he doesn't hide things away from me. I am the only one in the family that know him and his secrets. Even though I want to snitch on him and I remember all the benefits attached to this friendship, my mouth will shut.

Wait. Your little cousin sister is a guy?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2022
You are not being the perfect example to him that's why he tells everyone about your bad deeds. Do good let's see if he will also share that with others

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by fantastic1: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Stop telling him stuff until he grows up. How can a 24 year old be snitching on his elder brother that wants to make him his Gee. I can’t even trust such a brother if worst come to worst. If game can tell neighbors what we discuss man to man, he can sell me out. Let him grow first then you can bond again.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Sion47: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
DO U purse women( whatever that means)?
DO u gamble?
Do Smoke?
Are U, a fraudster?

If you answer in the affirmative,

Then, what example are setting for your younger brother,

Who do u want him to see u as?

With all those vices, will He be proud of having you as his elder brother

These and many more questions are begging for answers from you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by layycon: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

I have a brother almost exactly like yours. In my case he doesn't go about telling people. He only doesn't listen to my advice. I am doing very well but his own life is in the gutter. I have cut him off totally.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by syntekelite(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

Your broda is a real asset,wise men like me would use such character to go far in life..stop thinking sentimentally and stop being sensitive,your broda no fit change, its his own curse..use it to your advantage without injury to him..
For example..if you plan to travel out or build a house tell him the opposite so your village people no go see your number�feed him misinformation that makes you get ahead..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

Why are you telling someone like that anything of significance? He is your brother but you don't have any obligation to tell him your secrets. That is how you should leave it, treat him like a family member but no more intimate jawjaw. Also limit his exposure to your movement.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Legendoo: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
He should be your elder brother. He get sense pass you.

Funny thread though.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by azukaegopeter(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2022
honour7:

So you want to spoil him before because he is your brother, maybe he has better home training than you and listens to your parents, a quality you should also imbibe
Shut up
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by 07kjb: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

Carry am go board I KNOW SAY YOU DEY CULT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Abemy(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2022
You are the one who talks too much and to whom, to an immature brother, or better still, to a brother who consider you to be going hell wire.

I will advise you to maintain status quo, else, he will be vindicated, you never can tell all he has been saying behind you, and not everyone is immature to betray his trust by telling you all he said about you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Bahamas95(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Keeping secrets has nothing to do with someone's age, some adults can't keep secret as well. Anything you tell them before you know it would spread like wildfire.

Don't tell him anything personal again......I got a friend that is like your brother back then, I don put am for street.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by vincentjk(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2022
My cousin brother used to live with us in our house, this guy's so wicked like wetin

My mum is so nice and tried everything to treat him like her own son and made me take him as my brother as well, you wouldn't notice we're from different mothers just that we don't share same resemblance at all.

But whenever we go to his mum's side for holidays, he'd suddenly turn violent and wicked, talking and treating me anyhow all because my mum ain't there choi. His mum would support him and bad mouth me as well even when he steal my cash and I tried to voice out.

I sometime ago stopped speaking to him and have decided to cut him off my life, he has gone back to his mother in the village I think that'll be better for him.

Some brothers ain't nice at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by LastProphet: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Draslo:
Obviously, you're not being a good role model to him. He's supposed to look up to you but you're setting bad a example.

I could be wrong o but you should look in the mirror and talk to yourself first.
Cheers.

You are not wrong, the OP is a poor influence on his younger brother. As if chasing women is a good example
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by RillJ(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
How the hell do you decide not to talk to your brother again? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your little brother may be having that innate weakness of not being able to keep anything to himself, not to talk of keeping a 'secret'
However, you stop talking to him altogether you may end up creating more problem than you think you need to solve. Your planned 'ostracize' may destroy his sense of self worth.

Sit him down and talk to him again, probably in the presence of his relevant others (Mom, Sis etc)

Try him with some small 'secrets' there after and see what he does with them

If he continues to squeal, just know he cant help himself but that is not, not ever enough to become incommunicado to your blood brother.
Should he fail on the above, keep whatever you consider to be 'secret' from the Tattler

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Chidi2022: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2022
I pity his wife to be ....Tueh
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Demigod22: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Ethanuella:

Wait. Your little cousin sister is a guy?

Hahaha, typo error bro, I meant to say girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by chukkystar(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Know Your discussion with him. It's obvious he is closer to his mom than You so he tells her everything. Just simply have conversations with him on both of your mutual Interest. When Jungle Mature You go know say nothing like Family. Absolutely Nothing
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Why are you wrong. You are perfectly right. Do not apologize to anyone for your opinion if they asked for it. Never be hesitant and leave room for doubt. Go for it and ensure to kill it. You were actually making a great point but you lost me when you said that you could be wrong. I got pissed off for real.

You are right and you need to stand on it. Be confident bro. Never you do this in real life. Be assertive, always!
Draslo:
Obviously, you're not being a good role model to him. He's supposed to look up to you but you're setting bad a example.

I could be wrong o but you should look in the mirror and talk to yourself first.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Sukkyy2010: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2022
I considered your embarked habitual lifestyles you mentioned above then I saw none is virtuous. Your lil bro have seen that negative are your hobbies and the lifestyle You're trying to initiate him into and he had chosen not to accept your immoral and unhealthy offer.

And reporting you to your mother is the best he believe could do in order to get you out of you wayward lifestyle by hoping your mom will help talk some Sense to your brain.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Savagr(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2022
My brother was once like that
But he changed
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Majesty33(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
What are you afraid of letting your parents know exactly? Children of these days hiding stuffs from their parents.

I also having running mouth when I’m with my parents and I don’t hide anything from them. What am I hiding exactly ?

And if you tell me anything, just know that my parents will hear. So my brother, I cannot advise you because I’m exactly like your younger brother.
Then people like your kind need to be seriously avoided. And i guess when u get married, u will tell your parent how u slep with your wife and how she moans during sex. BLoody mutherfucker snitch like u. GRow up and be a man. let to shut up and focus on better things. soon your parents will see u as a very useless and irresponsible son, they are humans too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Cypress042(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2022
TechBIogger:
oga shut up
people like you never learn get lost grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by AfroKnight: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol. This op na small boy. Imagine this! Is this an issue? Lol.

Both of you will grow up eventually. Just stop chasing women up and down.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Honestfrend: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Demigod22:
Your brother is really a snitch. Even my little cousin sister that's a guy keeps all the secrets I shared with her. Whenever I run into problem I will confide in her, she will be the one to remind her mother to send me pocket money. I am older than her very well and then she is a girl and we still bond very well.

I have an elder brother that is older than me by far, we talk on phone every Sunday, he doesn't hide things away from me. I am the only one in the family that know him and his secrets. Even though I want to snitch on him and I remember all the benefits attached to this friendship, my mouth will shut.

Egunjeh... That's d spirit.. If he wants someone 2 keep his secret the person must not do it on empty stomach..
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by joyd200: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2022
You bro get betrayal spirit, and that can't be change, not by you, and certainly, not by anyone. It's a personality make up. Funny enough, he wouldn't see anything wrong in whatever he does. Don't ever disclose you life matter to him anymore, he go kill you or your career or destiny with time.

Remember, na Cain kill Abel. It's same Spirit in him. Frankly, you're not d first in this thing, and frankly too, God doesn't care, He (God) has helped you enough to discover, the rest is up to you not to fool yourself thinking he's your brother. Oga, please use your brain. Don't be deceive by the fact that you both may attend same church/mosque, Cain and Abel attended same too.They even presented offering to God same time, and yet, he killed him right there, and God didn't save him to teach you and I lesson. You brother has same Spirit as Cain, and not even deliverance can change that. He'll grow worse in time. You should just be smart, so that you won't be one of his victims. Bad spirit lives inside many persons.

Thank God and be happy you discovered it on time before real success comes your way. Otherwise, he'll destroy your life and become even more successful later and everyone will even love him over you, while you live in regrets all you life.

Again, don't ever let him know you've discovered such a bad habit with him. Don't correct him let him live his life, just don't be his victim. Listen more to him than talk. Keep 100% your personal life away from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Wannabenz: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Unbrother him. #CaseClosed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.