Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. (26754 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

As per man to man. He just turned 24
I try to orient him on street levels and how to be a real G.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints
This boy cannot keep secret at all

This is someone i expect to be my Guy
someone that should cover my back
Any little gist i have with him
he will go behind my back to tell momsi
Like WTF

I have decided that i will NEVER talk to him again.

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or
confront him and deal with him for talking too much

My sis say i should forgive him but omo i no send that boy again

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by christianjoy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Your bro is the real niggar
Moral of your situation: keep your thoughts to yourself not everryone can keep secrets

312 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Draslo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obviously, you're not being a good role model to him. He's supposed to look up to you but you're setting bad a example.

I could be wrong o but you should look in the mirror and talk to yourself first.
Cheers.

310 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Ballzproblemm: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

But after he told my mum about how i knack the previous neigbour.
That is when i decided that i will NEVER talk to him again.

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or
confront him and deal with him?

seems like he's a mummies boy ,never tell him anything personal again, and do your things on code ,and for the bonding part let me tell you the truth if is not there, is not there ,some siblings are only related by blood apart from that they have nothing in common , though the issue doesn't warrant cutting him of , Don't just open your dirty laundry on front of him or others sef

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Draslo:
Obviously, you're not being a good role model to him. He's supposed to look up to you but you're setting bad a example.

I could be wrong o but you should look in the mirror and talk to yourself first.
Cheers.
You dont get it
We are talking about brotherhood
Even Parents keep secrets away from their children.
Does your mother tell you everything that happened to her? NO
Some things only soblings should know about
Some things only parents should know about

I give him advice that he shouldn't gamble because i did it and it was bad experience.
Instead of him to learn lesson from my personal stories, he goes about telling everyone that im a gambler. WTF??

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
seems like he's a mummies boy ,never tell him anything personal again, and do your things on code ,and for the bonding part let me tell you the truth if is not there, is not there ,some siblings are only related by blood apart from that they have nothing in common , though the issue doesn't warrant cutting him of , Don't just open your dirty laundry on front of him or others sef
He is the last born.. smh
It hurts me, because i see how other guys bond very well with their younger bros
Rolling together like 5&6
Covering each others back.
God knows i tried my best but this has made me not want to do anything with him again

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Ballzproblemm: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

He is the last born.. smh
It hurts me, because i see how other guys bond very well with their younger bros
Rolling together like 5&6
Covering each others back.
God knows i tried my best but this has made me not want to do anything with him again
that's what I'm saying if it's not there is not there, bonding sh#t doesn't work for all family and they can still be cool , let him be maintain your lane , only show up in his life when needed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Demigod22: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Your brother is really a snitch. Even my little cousin sister that's a guy keeps all the secrets I shared with her. Whenever I run into problem I will confide in her, she will be the one to remind her mother to send me pocket money. I am older than her very well and then she is a girl and we still bond very well.

I have an elder brother that is older than me by far, we talk on phone every Sunday, he doesn't hide things away from me. I am the only one in the family that know him and his secrets. Even though I want to snitch on him and I remember all the benefits attached to this friendship, my mouth will shut.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Webforyou: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Make we try vote peter Obi shall

27 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Tunechi5(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
No do m anything na outside hin go learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by EmzyT: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Just stop sharing anything that you deem secretive with him, he isn't matured to keep secrets yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by honour7: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints
This boy cannot keep secret

So you want to spoil him before because he is your brother, maybe he has better home training than you and listens to your parents, a quality you should also imbibe

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by TechBIogger: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Draslo:

Cheers.
oga shut up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by iykomo0(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

I have peeps like that all around me and the take home point at the end of the day for me is ' Trust nobody'. Uwa bu Isi koté

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
What are you afraid of letting your parents know exactly? Children of these days hiding stuffs from their parents.

I also having running mouth when I’m with my parents and I don’t hide anything from them. What am I hiding exactly ?

And if you tell me anything, just know that my parents will hear. So my brother, I cannot advise you because I’m exactly like your younger brother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
undecided

Why won't he tell on you when you would rather purse women than pursue them.

You should be thanking that kid brother of yours....because the way you're going it's only a matter of time before you're completely ruined.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Whenever you see a crime report am!

Your brother is a correct G!

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by chukwuibuipob: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
sad
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by odinaccess: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Give him the snitch treatement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by southsouthking(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
He's a snitch, but you're the chief snitch in command.
It can be fare to say you thought your brother the snitch way.
Both of you should getat.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Romanoff(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

You dey do those things abi you no dey do am?

Is it not better that your mum knows the kind of son she raised?

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by 9jayes: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Draslo:

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by PENNYSWAP: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
if I were you eeeeeh I will just KEY that snitch of a brother
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by LordEclipse: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

Good people don't get snitched on

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by aragonchuks(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol , life will teach him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by jamalnation(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Snitch get stitches

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by donziller(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Huummmm
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by SmartyPants(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You dont get it
We are talking about brotherhood
Even Parents keep secrets away from their children.
Does your mother tell you everything that happened to her? NO
Some things only soblings should know about
Some things only parents should know about

I give him advice that he shouldn't gamble because i did it and it was bad experience.
Instead of him to learn lesson from my personal stories, he goes about telling everyone that im a gambler. WTF??

That guy doesnt seem to mean well for you. I had a best friend like that when I was very young.

We wold roll together and do everything together but he would always go behind my back to share my most embarrassing secrets with other people.

One day one of those people once told me about it, though I had already observed it. It wasn't till he tried to set me up for a minor crime that I cut him off.

Now your brother may not go that far but that guy needs to be cut off because he is bad for your mental health.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Authoreety: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
It's just too simple,

Just like you don't tell your parents abt your guyings... Just do same wt ur bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by temmypotter(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol, this is funny and wholesome at the same time

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.