Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum (681 Views)

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] / How Airtel Ridiculed The Yoruba Tribe In Their New Tv Advert / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum by Mckandre(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
BET award wining singer, Temilade Openiyi better known as Tems, has made an interesting revelation that’s taking fans on a nostalgic trip.
The ‘Try Me’ crooner disclosed that her mum is the woman who was casted in an old TV advert for a popular spice.

Tems made this known in a resurfaced post on her official Twitter account from three years ago while reacting to a post of the ad.

In 2017, a Twitter user, Dr Yazzy, had shared a video of the ad which has scenes that are being used as memes on social media today.
Tems then took to the comment section and wrote; ”Lmao!!! My Mum!!”

Mynd44
lalasticla

https://www.gistlover.com/tems-reveals-that-woman-in-popular-old-tv-advert-is-her-mum-video/

Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum by lathrowinger: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
My people alway makes me proud, proudly Afonja.

I am vely vely vely vely happy grin

I beg no tag me dey insult me o.

Coz i no insult anybody cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suck Rapper The Game's Dick / Full Story Of Heartbreaking Tragic Death Of Davido/chioma’s Son Ifeanyi Adeleke / Photos From White Wedding Of Actress Nkiru Sylvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.