Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45803 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blueelf: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
lewis33:
this is a very insensitive comment! undecided

The dude is very senseless

I told him he won't last and he thinks it's a joke

Let's see

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by TheCrusader14: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some Ibos are ready to vote another Fulani in 2023 just to spite us. Can you see how wicked the heart of man can be?

Elvis2kay:
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blueelf: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfficialGaGa:

YOU ARE MAD

You're mad yourself
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blueelf: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, produce the evidence of him voting for Buhari twice, since you were with him when he voted.

It's too early for such stupidity.

I have said it before that many people on this thread are mentally unwell
Many can come here to talk because of N8k android phone and free 200MB data
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by anonimi: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
onatisi:
This may sound callous from me but I don't pity Nigerians . They always willingly allow themselves to be fooled by these politicians and believe that once they make those mistakes ,they can always call on God to help them out . How long shall we continue thinking and acting this way? Nigerians knew buhari had nothing to offer but voted for him ,they kept saying even ifn he presented a nepa bill as certificate ,they will accept it ,now this is the result. My God comfort the victims families but Nigerians still have at least another 8 months to cope and live with buhari and hopefully they will use their brains next time before voting for a president

It was not so much about Nigerians but the propaganda and lies of Thiefnuibu as well as the geopolitical cluelessness of Jonathan and PDP.
Why did Jonathan put Thiefnuibu on CCT trial for flimsy bank accounts charges without sending him to jail permanently and crushing his political machinery as Bubu did for Dasuki and Saraki? After he relied on Thiefnuibu for 2011 election and knowing he will need him for 2015 Yoruba votes

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by blesoh(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
majamajic:
Why not divide this country ?
Very simple cry
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by AngelicBeing: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

grin
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
i quite agree with you jonathan was a very very weak leader , ,he should have removed jega but he refused even when there was enough evidence and security reports against jega
anonimi:

It was not so much about Nigerians but the propaganda and lies of Thiefnuibu as well as the geopolitical cluelessness of Jonathan and PDP.
Why did Jonathan put Thiefnuibu on CCT trial for flimsy bank accounts charges without sending him to jail permanently and crushing his political machinery as Bubu did for Dasuki and Saraki? After he relied on Thiefnuibu for 2011 election and knowing he will need him for 2015 Yoruba votes
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Akharmony: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is so sad, very sad losing two old parent in just one day... Worst is it happened in a worship center, very barbaric... It show that this terrorist her in town to cause real harvock
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by anonimi: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
onatisi:
i quite agree with you jonathan was a very very weak leader , ,he should have removed jega but he refused even when there was enough evidence and security reports against jega

He was not weak. He simply did not understand and play along the current geopolitical realities.
Did strong Obasanjo not beg Atiku for a second term? Did he not try and fail to push out Atiku, even though he publicly challenged his 3rd term? Did he not hand over to YarÁdua who achieved nothing but steal in Katsina for eight years of Shariah, instead of Donald Duke for example?
We southerners and Middle Belt people need to realise that our greed and selfishness is tying us down as perpetual slaves in this geographical area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Emperordynasty: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Max24:
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.
What is worse is that some big fools in Nigerian want to vote in the devil that openly boasted of imposing this clueless and blood sucking government on us
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Talk2tuns: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's well my sister, may the Lord keep you and your brother safe and be with you, It's so painful. Accept my condolence.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The curse is on your head as a Nigerian, you cannot go way back to your ancestors and wipe them out or erase the historic fact they are Nigerians.

One of the reason Nigerians remain frustrated is because they spend their energy cursing themselves thinking they are cursing Nigeria... Nigeria is NOT a person but a country with people which includes you and I who are citizens, get that into your empty skull...

Curse your country curse yourself, bless your country bless yourself, Americans understands this from onset and it has been working for them "God bless America"

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by yinkkus: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
mr ajanaku, former teacher in st josephs college, ondo.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Bodydiialect57: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
My condolences, sir.

But there is nowhere that is safe. You can get killed this way anywhere in the world.

In the United States, you can even be in a primary school, and a gunman will enter and spray everyone for no reasons at all.

Man is the most wicked creature on earth. In fact, the biggest enemy of man is man.

This is not a Nigerian thing.

The biggest enemy of man is man. The heart of a man unregenerate, is loaded with wickedness.

Man inhumanity to man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Sirchef: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The east that pack vote for atiku?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
VirginSearcher:

I dont get what's the correlation with Covid-19?

I am only pointing out a fallacy in your post.

That something did not exist before someone came to power does not mean the person is the cause when that thing begins to happen in their time.

Some things do not happen out of the blues.

There was no Fulani banditry under GEJ, but the fact is that GEJ promised them something, and didn't fulfill it. Now, Buhari inherited the crisis, and people like you think that because there was no banditry under GEJ, then Buhari brought them into Nigeria.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Damn! Look at the kind of folks I share same country with. How many times does that happen in America and other developed countries ? There's regular blood shed here and that is all could one up with.

How many times has this mass shooting happened in Nigeria?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Commenting is very easy to do. Especially on NL. Just look at the rubbish you wrote, comparing Nigeria with America that is hundreds of miles away. Tufia.

Zombies and sense are miles apart

The comparison is lost on you. That is not my fault.

My point is that before we make it seem like violence is unique to Nigeria, we must understand that no place in the world is safe right now.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Greatkenny2:

I am patiently awaiting your response.
You’re sick if you think what’s happening in Nigeria is not terrorism
The difference between mass shooting and terrorism is MOTIVATION..
a lone mass shooter’s motivation is always different, it could be mental, upbringing he kills indiscriminately for no clear cut reason and all that whereas, terrorism is spurred by a specific ideology, it could be political/ religion, the intent is to spread terror based on some bleeped up political or religious sentiments... stop comparing America with Nigeria you docile thing.... Nigeria is not working as presently constituted....

So, bandits are of course not terrorists, then. Since they don't have any political or religious ideologies. They just want to make money.

When I explained to someone that banditry is as described by BBC a mere gang, fellows like you almost tore me to pieces.

So, what is your point now?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

The police is ultimately under the control of the President via the igp.

That's why some people agitate for state police. ( i don't because states won't be able to fund the thing properly).

That is quite true, but Amotekun Ondo is under Akeredolu.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by lascos912(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
he was vice principal when i was in secondry school at IMADE COLLEGE OWO very sad
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by EagleNest(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Max24:
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.

You said it all. It was a generational mistake to vote Buhari twice, haba!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by homesinabuja(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

do you know what others have been through too and were mocked here on nairaland? pls lets stop being HYPOCRITES here.
So justifying inhumane attitude with inhumane attitude is the best?
Grow up please.
Together we can make the world a better place
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by homesinabuja(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Yes it was in bad taste BUT did you not see those saying “igbos are more Catholic than yorubas therefore the victims will be majorly igbos” how do you reconcile such primordial hate?
Justifying hate with hate is never an option.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.