Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45758 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
texazzpete:

You are a terrible human being. An utter worm to call the loss of someone's parents 'the tip of the iceberg'

How do you people reason at all?

and why re you insensitive too to his own plight tjat he has been going through all these while. Sisnt some people openly mock at his own tribe too when they and still going through theirs. Do you also know if he has also lost his friends, family members and loved ones too in same brutal situation? when he cried what was he told? Now that it has gotten to the doorsteps of those that mocked at him ,you expect his to show empathy? LETS LEARN TO BE FAIR TO OTHERS TOO AND NOT JUST WHEN IT AFFECTS US ONLY. JUSTICE TO ONE IS JUSTICE TO ALL AND VICE VERSA. AND NOT INJUSTICE TO ONE IS JUSTICE TO OTHERS. OKAY?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Omodua(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
That must be an easterner. Rip Mr & Mrs Okezie cry
Are you blind. Mr & Mrs Ajanaku are South Easterners?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chriss100: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

The South Sudanese said something similar....

11 years ago, they chased out the Arab. Up till now they are not at peace.

Nothing wrong with wanting to seceede, but assuming that it would solve all your problems is a big ask.

We are Yoruba, not south Sudanese. You can’t compare the Yoruba culture, upbringing and education to that of the so called south Sudanese. Yoruba are generally peace loving people who want to excel and succeed in life

Rather use the case of. India and Pakistan. Pakistan remains a major sponsor of terrorism while India doesn’t have to deal with Islamic terrorist in its homeland that’s because Hindus and Muslims decided to go their separate ways. We have Muslims and Christians in almost all Yoruba families. We are Yoruba first. If in Yoruba land we could live peacefully with other ethnic groups in Nigeria, I’m not sure why you would think Yoruba won’t be able to live with each other.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by smileyoo: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
My condolences, sir.

But there is nowhere that is safe. You can get killed this way anywhere in the world.

In the United States, you can even be in a primary school, and a gunman will enter and spray everyone for no reasons at all.

Man is the most wicked creature on earth. In fact, the biggest enemy of man is man.

This is not a Nigerian thing.

bros. this is a different ball game, all together, not comparable to that of America.
because in America, criminals and terrorists are hunted down and made to pay for their crimes by their responsive government, while in Nigeria criminals and terrorists are treated with kidgloves, with the irresponsible government only condemn and issue empty emotional condolence messages, while allowing the culprits to go scot-free, even those the security agents were able to apprehend were stupidly given amnesty in the name of bogus repented terrorists program. thereby encouraging other would be criminals and terrorists.
the easiest way for crimes to flourish, is not to punish criminals and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by remzobliss: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, that is indeed true.

But people need to know that there are other principal officers who have security responsibilities too, such as the state governor (who is, in fact, the chief security officer of his state), state police commands, and intelligence units.

In the present Nigeria the governors have limited resources to be the chief security officer of his state. The Federal government controls the police command of each state, army and even DSS. The president promised to eradicate insecurity in 2015 and now the insecurity is even more than we have it before 2015.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by NofiuFade(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Either my talk follow or E no follow those you claiming to be Christian and at the same time want to be actively involve in politics should please look for way to go about it! Christianity doctrine does not have anything to do with politics, you people should live some innocent Christians out of your stupidity and greediness for God sake!
Blessedassuranc:

thats no excuse at all. what about imams that openly tell their members what to do as per political issues? abeg that your talk no follow
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
homesinabuja:

Someone lost his parents in a day and you call that tips of an iceberg?
Please watch what you say.

do you know what others have been through too and were mocked here on nairaland? pls lets stop being HYPOCRITES here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
chriss100:

We are Yoruba, not south Sudanese. You can’t compare the Yoruba culture, upbringing and education to that of the so called south Sudanese. Yoruba are generally peace loving people who want to excel and succeed in life

Rather use the case of. India and Pakistan. Pakistan remains a major sponsor or terrorism while India doesn’t have to deal with Islamic terrorist in its homeland that’s because Hindus and Muslims decided to go their separate ways. We have Muslims and Christians in almost all Yoruba families. We are Yoruba first. If in Yoruba land we could live peacefully with other ethnic groups in Nigeria, I’m not why you would think Yoruba won’t be able to leave with each other.

India has five secessionist groups, Pakistan has at least 2. Both have issues with terrorisms and mob violence, and religous persecution. Hindus in India persectue religious minorities, as do muslims in Pakistan

Also, your being Yoruba does not matter. Hausas and Igbos and Yorubas all have one problem, as do the minorities. Ye all don't want to do the hard work of good governance. You want to share money. That's why when the political season comes up, most of you secesisonists become PDP supporters, some become APC supporters. Everyone forgets secession.

Secession is not a magic bulllet.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

Trash. Trash. Rubbish.

Whatever your insinuation. It is for fools. Our sense of reasoning are not beclouded by foolish insinuations.

The only thing I know is that the political battle on ground is two sided. Attack can come from either of the two sides. Firstly, we need to analyze the modus operandi of the two sides. 2.The attack did not take place in the middle of the night but around 11.30 a.m. This is a broad daylight attack. 3 . It happened at a Catholic Church. The composition of the Church and average population at first and second mass are also needed to determine if the attackers are familiar with the church or they use informants. No priest died or kidnapped. It means the attackers did not get to the altar.

AKEREDOLU is an OWO Indigene. That attack, just like the killing of Olufon, a first class King in 2020 November is an attack against the Owo people. It is a direct attack on Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Arysexy(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2022
I thought Afonja Revisionists said 90% igbos are victims

RIP to them
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by DonTattaglia: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:
Then begin to imagine what many igbos feel for the uncountable number of sons, daughters, mother and fathers lost to the Nigerian army’s brutality. Just a tip of the iceberg and you’re already in eternal hate for Nigeria?

U have no single sense at all.. Pls get out of my sight, onukwu!
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by FireUpNow(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Sorry brother, the country and it's system are designed to fail us but we are striving and praying for a safer country.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chriss100: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

The South Sudanese said something similar....

11 years ago, they chased out the Arab. Up till now they are not at peace.

Nothing wrong with wanting to seceede, but assuming that it would solve all your problems is a big ask.

Oduduwa nation will end Islamic terrorist, Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram in the southwest. It’s that simple. That’s the issue we are discussing here not what other issues like the economy or unemployment Yoruba nation may face when we secede.

This type of terrorist attack would be easily tackled when all northerners are expelled from the country. You think it would be easy for northern Muslims (it’s very easy to physically identify them) to stroll into an oduduwa republic to carry out this type of brazen attack? When you have a functional border security, Military, police and intelligence?!??

Like I said. Islamic terrorism, Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen will end when we have an oduduwa republic or a Biafra. It’s that simple. They will be internal issues both counties would face as new nations but Islamic terrorism will end just as it is the case in Ghana. They have issues there but Islamic terrorism isn’t one of them even though a Ghanaian said the northern Muslims over there are like 15% of their population. In a Biafra or oduduwa republic, I would expect northern Muslims to be completely expelled.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
DonTattaglia:

U have no single sense at all.. Pls get out of my sight, onukwu!
Another buffoon. The only death that touches your cold heart is that of your loved ones alone. The rest of Nigerians can die for all you care. Hypocrite.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by anonimi: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2022
onatisi:
at times , things are not always they seem to be oo, this issue of bandit ,and fulani has gone beyond normal level . i dont think it is fulanis alone that are doing these killings .
many people have accused some security agents of complicity in these killings , and when you look at the political situation on ground , you will see that this issue has gone beyond herdsmen issue .
these are trained killers , specially trained and recruited for these kind of assignments , only politicians have such finances .
one thing is sure , after elections everything will die down

Please why is Bubu who was packaged as change from weak, clueless, bloody civilian Jonathan by Emilokan Thiefnuibu, allowing this to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chriss100: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

India has five secessionist groups, Pakistan has at least 2. Both have issues with terrorisms and mob violence, and religous persecution. Hindus in India persectue religious minorities, as do muslims in Pakistan

Also, your being Yoruba does not matter. Hausas and Igbos and Yorubas all have one problem, as do the minorities. Ye all don't want to do the hard work of good governance. You want to share money. That's why when the political season comes up, most of you secesisonists become PDP supporters, some become APC supporters. Everyone forgets secession.

I’ll end it here. I reiterate.., Islamic terrorism, bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen will end in both nations when oduduwa or Biafra comes because all northern Muslims would be expelled from both nations.

Those agencies would be comprised entirely of indigenes of those nations. It would be easy for Yoruba military or Igbo military to annihilate Fulani herdsmen and Islamic terrorism. That’s all I’m here to talk about not elections, economy or corruption. Peace!

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Gagare1(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Please take Hausa out of this. WE ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF FULANIS.
Elvis2kay:
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by GABRIEL6036: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
That must be an easterner. Rip Mr & Mrs Okezie cry
they are Yoruba's not easterners
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Chickensoup: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2022
majamajic:
Why not divide this country ?
Those who have the power capable of doing so are rather chasing money or government positions so they don't want to divide since they will lose their positions.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Greatkenny2: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

There is no singular lexicon for mass shooting, and Americans are beginning to ask question why mass shooting is typically reported as being different from domestic terrorism.

In fact, your head needs to be examined if you want to downplay mass shootings just because you want it to appear that Nigeria is the worst country on earth.

Mass shooting is not mere gun violence.

What happened in Owo would be described as mass shooting in the United States because no one is able to truly differentiate the terms from one another.

Help us differentiate gun violence from mass shooting and domestic terrorism?

I am patiently awaiting your response.
You’re sick if you think what’s happening in Nigeria is not terrorism
The difference between mass shooting and terrorism is MOTIVATION..
a lone mass shooter’s motivation is always different, it could be mental, upbringing he kills indiscriminately for no clear cut reason and all that whereas, terrorism is spurred by a specific ideology, it could be political/ religion, the intent is to spread terror based on some bleeped up political or religious sentiments... stop comparing America with Nigeria you docile thing.... Nigeria is not working as presently constituted....
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

Commenting is very easy to do. Especially on NL. Just look at the rubbish you wrote, comparing Nigeria with America that is hundreds of miles away. Tufia.

Zombies and sense are miles apart

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BigBrother9ja: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.
Oh low Ree buu ruu kuu

Who are your brothers?

No OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG or AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI FOOL IS MY BROTHER!
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BigBrother9ja: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder where Nairaland gets their news from...

You'd go on tweeter to see the main news and come here to see a different one thereby giving some urchins false hope

Odikwa risky
Shut up
You MAGG0T grin grin grin
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2022
anonimi:

Please why is Bubu who was packaged as change from weak, clueless, bloody civilian Jonathan by Emilokan Thiefnuibu, allowing this to happen
This may sound callous from me but I don't pity Nigerians . They always willingly allow themselves to be fooled by these politicians and believe that once they make those mistakes ,they can always call on God to help them out . How long shall we continue thinking and acting this way? Nigerians knew buhari had nothing to offer but voted for him ,they kept saying evenifnhe presented a nepa bill as certificate ,they will accept it ,now this is the result. My God comfort the victims families but Nigerians still have at least another 8 months to cope and live with buhari and hopefully they will use their brains next time before voting for a president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Don't bother with these arguments abeg. Secessionists don't know shit about history. Anyone who looks at all the countries that formed Yugoslavia, anyone who looks at Eritrea, and anyone who looks at South Sudan would know that secession solves nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Mrfixitt(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

Damn! Look at the kind of folks I share same country with. How many times does that happen in America and other developed countries ? There's regular blood shed here and that is all could one up with.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by showafrica(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Guderian:
Its quite unfortunate. Millions of nigerians also hate this country due to 1 thing or the other.

The hatred doesnt change anything that's the shitty problem.

Irregular aggressive revolution is what is needed not reactions

What ipob sees sitting the west doesn't see even on top mount everest

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.
You better watch your tongue, you curse those evil doers and not Nigeria, are you not a Nigerian. You better seal up your mouth
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2022
onatisi:

This may sound callous from me but I don't pity Nigerians . They always willingly allow themselves to be fooled by these politicians and believe that once they make those mistakes ,they can always call on God to help them out . How long shall we continue thinking and acting this way? Nigerians knew buhari had nothing to offer but voted for him ,they kept saying evenifnhe presented a nepa bill as certificate ,they will accept it ,now this is the result. My God comfort the victims families but Nigerians still have at least another 8 months to cope and live with buhari and hopefully they will use their brains next time before voting for a president
Forget about that too. There will be another 16years of stupidity and suffering before a violent revolution or coup throws Nigeria into turmoil. This has been the normal pattern throughout history.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by greggng: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

A day before the attacck, I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

There are so many southerners living in the North. The solution is not in killing one another . We have tobsit down and talk about justice , equity and fairness. This will give sense of belonging. Afterall Nigerians are united when they are abroad why not here

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Splitmind: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Your parents died because the hate you have for this great country is coming back to you.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by VirginSearcher(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Buhari haa failed, we know that.

But to.pretend that all.was roses before he came is a joke.

Gej regime had lots of similar incidents. Churches were attacked up North and in abuja. Bombing of public places was a regular thing. And boko routinely attacked schools.

That's why.people chose Buhari expecting there would be improvement. Not knowing that there would be no.change.
If you say the level of insecurity we have now can be compared to that of GEJ era then u are not being sincere cause then we would say maybe only 1 state plus FCT was affected but now bro is all over the country no one is safe.. his administration remains the worst in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.