Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45797 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by VirginSearcher(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But was there Covid-19 before Buhari came to power?

Stop generalizing.

I dont get what's the correlation with Covid-19?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Arrewa: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
greggng:

There are so many southerners living in the North. The solution is not in killing one another . We have tobsit down and talk about justice , equity and fairness. This will give sense of belonging. Afterall Nigerians are united when they are abroad why not here
unfortunately Nigerians are not ready for unity... And that's what gives the politicians the leverage to Use ethnic and religious inclination to cause conflict
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2022
VirginSearcher:

If you say the level of insecurity we have now can be compared to that of GEJ era then u are not being sincere cause then we would say maybe only 1 state plus FCT was affected but now bro is all over the country no one is safe.. his administration remains the worst in history

Only one state.?

Several states were affected in the North, bro. Plus the usual Fulani crisis in the middle belt. Zamfara was already a mess then (and a mess even before GEJ; one reason why I don't like Yerima is because he didn't take the matter serious)...and the kidnapping in the SS and SE, and usual oil looting, and ritualistic and kidnapping in SW.

There was a cold reason why people voted for Buhari (I did not because he was an old man and Nigeria was no longer in 1983/4)..and it was because things were bad under GEJ. And yes, I think both GEJ and Buhari were bad leaders. No hating, no 'i don't like this tribe things.....fact. (I'm the kind of guy that would blast his village person if he or she become president tomorrow and does not make any improvements). Buhari failed to live up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by YeyeGbami: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Typical yoruba man. Injustice to another is justice to him.

TRASH TRASH TRASH
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by YeyeGbami: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Earthquakes:

When others were dying you were celebrating because it has touched you, one day e go reach you well well

TRASH TRASH TRASH
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by YeyeGbami: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE. YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU IN TIME PAIN BUT YOU SEEM SO FOR OTHERS IN THEIR OWN. ALL LIVES MATTER. CONDEMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT NOT WITHSTANDING IF IT'S YOUR TRIBE OR RELIGION...

NAA THIS TYPE OF YOUR ATTITUDE BRING US TO THIS POINT WHERE WE ARE TODAY...

TRASH TRASH TRASH
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by damkin24(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Rest in peace my former Boss
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by ikpumbe(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu decieved them to vote buhari. And collected power from the south.

Today they are wailing.

Oga continue hating Nigeria.. ee go clr for your eyes
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by VirginSearcher(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Only one state.?

Several states were affected in the North, bro. Plus the usual Fulani crisis in the middle belt. Zamfara was already a mess then (and a mess even before GEJ; one reason why I don't like Yerima is because he didn't take the matter serious)...and the kidnapping in the SS and SE, and usual oil looting, and ritualistic and kidnapping in SW.

There was a cold reason why people voted for Buhari (I did not because he was an old man and Nigeria was no longer in 1983/4)..and it was because things were bad under GEJ. And yes, I think both GEJ and Buhari were bad leaders. No hating, no 'i don't like this tribe things.....fact. (I'm the kind of guy that would blast his village person if he or she become president tomorrow and does not make any improvements). Buhari failed to live up to expectations.
Well, I mean the southern part wasn't this hell with all forms of crime, but you have a point.. sad Nigerians believed in him

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chriss100: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2022
onatisi:

This may sound callous from me but I don't pity Nigerians . They always willingly allow themselves to be fooled by these politicians and believe that once they make those mistakes ,they can always call on God to help them out . How long shall we continue thinking and acting this way? Nigerians knew buhari had nothing to offer but voted for him ,they kept saying evenifnhe presented a nepa bill as certificate ,they will accept it ,now this is the result. My God comfort the victims families but Nigerians still have at least another 8 months to cope and live with buhari and hopefully they will use their brains next time before voting for a president

Unfortunately it’s 11 months. Elections are probably in February and then handover is usually in May. Only God knows much more damage that vegetable would do or how many more lives would be lost between February and the handover in May.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Freerhyme1(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Una good morning ooo...
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onuman: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2022
MyopicMods:
I will always hate this Country says Man who lost his parents in Ondo Massacre

Sorry, but your politicians will always love this country, Nigeria, because of cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.

Arewa politicians had since carved out a new Islamic country for the 12 northern Nigeria states when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, but clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.
But the politicians down south are like swore that their people they lead must perish for Nigeria to be preserved.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by CallmeCHIKE: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

I wish you what you just wished yourself. Well while this has already happened to your family can we observe absolute tranquility? Atleast

Stupid bants like this hit home when they’re true. You’re scrambling. Comment wisely next time. This isn’t the time for stupidity online and offline.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by InvertedHammer: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.
/
It is always painful when one or close associate becomes the victim. Our SW brothers are still in shock.
No zone is immune from this menace afterall.

/
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2022
kai ANOTHER 11 MONTHS WITH BUHARI! NIGERIANS GO SUFFER OOO.

chriss100:

Unfortunately it’s 11 months. Elections are probably in February and then handover is usually in May. Only God knows much more damage that vegetable would do or how many more lives would be lost between February and the handover in May.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2022
really sad ,
LienwaltAbel:

Forget about that too. There will be another 16years of stupidity and suffering before a violent revolution or coup throws Nigeria into turmoil. This has been the normal pattern throughout history.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by sulaak(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

There is no doubt that Nigerian politicians are behind this and I will not be surprised to find Tinubu hand in this attack.

The North successfully used Boko Haram and insecurity to undermine GEJ government to the point of being unelectable. From 2008 to 2010 the Niger Delta militant was very active until Yaradua settled them and GEJ was compensated with the VP and Presidency

Extreme violence and politics are the new standards in Nigeria, if Tinubu is not selected as the APC candidate, expect a wave of extreme violence across the SW.

Nigerian politicians don't care about Nigerians.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by kareemkamil(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2022
This is terrible
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by texazzpete(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

You fvcking hypocrite. You of all people forming humanity?? You?? You think we are all new to nairaland? Imagine the galls on this hateful hypocrite to question my conscience? Fvck you and your likes who rejoice in the anguish of others and then turn around to ask another person about his humanity. Again I say fvck you!

I have been a Nairaland member since 2005. Point to any single one of my posts where I’ve rejoiced at the anguish of people like you.

You are a lying ghoul. You think I’m like you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by nedekid: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
chatinent:
We share mutual hate, bro.

Sorry for your loss.

We blame Buhari, the most useless, tribalistic and religious fanatic. We blame the governor for his inability to protect lives and property. We blame the local government chairman and councilor for their over-focus on stipends from the governor instead on ensuring grassroot tranquility.

We blame the army, DSS, the Police and every other arm of executives being partisan on where to protect and where to neglect!

If there were reasonable force men in almost very junction, location, and main roads, these problems wouldn't have happened.

We blame the chain of the failed government.

Nigeria happened to you.

Nigeria is a weapon fashioned against us all.
Blaming the governor, local gov chairman is a misplaced blame.
Akeredolu had been a dogged fighter for the protection of his people, he started the issue of banning open grazing, promoted ranching, supported the seting of of amotekun.
Certainly he does not have control of the police force as that is the preserve of the fulani at the federal level. Same goes with the other security agencies.
Check out the Fulani heardsmen summit held by shiekh gumi the other day, if you see the caliber of top gov official present and dressed in Fulani regalia, you will understand why this rubbish is currently happening in the country.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by betshopagent(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

A day before the attacck, I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!
nothing political about this killing.its purely your Fulani bloodsuckers doing what they know how to do best.I know you would never call it what it is because the perpetrators are you blood. Bloody tasty futa jalons!
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by geewean(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
If it was GEJ tenure. It will be phrased this way. We have a clueless president.

Now in Buhari regime we now say we hate Nigeria.

Why deceive ourselves. Let's call a spade a spade. He is feeling relaxed based on our collective body language.

Be strengthen my dear and may God console you. I lost my mother to breast cancer not bekos of the ailment itself but bkos resident doctors went on strike wen she was to go for an urgent chemotherapy. But I won't say I hate Nigeria but I hate that leader there.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

and why re you insensitive too to his own plight tjat he has been going through all these while. Sisnt some people openly mock at his own tribe too when they and still going through theirs. Do you also know if he has also lost his friends, family members and loved ones too in same brutal situation? when he cried what was he told? Now that it has gotten to the doorsteps of those that mocked at him ,you expect his to show empathy? LETS LEARN TO BE FAIR TO OTHERS TOO AND NOT JUST WHEN IT AFFECTS US ONLY. JUSTICE TO ONE IS JUSTICE TO ALL AND VICE VERSA. AND NOT INJUSTICE TO ONE IS JUSTICE TO OTHERS. OKAY?

Again, this is a bad post.

The person in the OP isn’t a tribe. He isn’t an entire ethnic group. He’s an individual and you have ZERO reason to believe that this guy has supported and celebrated the deaths of others.

Take tribalism out of this. This is a grieving man mourning the deaths of his parents, and you people are happy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Zeezenho: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oh, eventually things will get to that point...

There are limits to everything.

Nigeria has never been this hopeless and deteriorated. Never! Not even during the 3-year civil war.

APC and Buhari are actually riding corruptly on that belief of yours... But, they are really pushing their luck! If they don't sit up, their luck will run out!

Buhari and co know that the hate for igbos will never allow Nigerians to take action.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
texazzpete:

Again, this is a bad post.

The person in the OP isn’t a tribe. He isn’t an entire ethnic group. He’s an individual and you have ZERO reason to believe that this guy has supported and celebrated the deaths of others.

Take tribalism out of this. This is a grieving man mourning the deaths of his parents, and you people are happy.

what makes you feel anyone is happy here? The mesaage is simply this, ENOUGH OF THE HYPOCRISY. ALL LIVES MATTER.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by texazzpete(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

what makes you feel anyone is happy here? The mesaage is simply this, ENOUGH OF THE HYPOCRISY. ALL LIVES MATTER.

Claiming someone’s parents deaths is an insignificant tip of the iceberg is what again?

I am not the one in dispute of ‘all lives matter’. It is the people who are celebrating based on tribal bias that you should be speaking to.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
It is well
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blueelf: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
That must be an easterner. Rip Mr & Mrs Okezie cry

So this is a place to come show your stupidity?

Are you okay? A man is mourning and you come here to talk nonsense?

Are you mad? Is a corpse following you or are you cursed?

Which Kain bastard be this? What kinda human being are you?

You don't have brains and I hope you mourn this year... bastard
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by TheCrusader14: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibo. Your people have voted Fulani 9 times out of 11 federal elections yet, you keep blackmailing the Great Yoruba race simply because we voted Fulani in 2015 for the first time in history. Did federal election start in 2015? These your cheap propagandas really make you look foolish and stupid.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blueelf: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

You know that some people don't have sense

With those kind, silence is the best answer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.