Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls (884 Views)

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls by TkhGuy(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Hi guys I have a friend who has been bursting girls around since I knew him years ago, so suddenly after he got married, he said & I quote I could feel my sugar cane as it bulged out of my boxer why doing pre-intimacy,

But the moment I want to insert It, it will loose power, it's so embarrassing, I haven't had intercourse with my newly married wife before,

But he did recollect while bursting her x girls does time that it never loss power,

Worst he could feel his sexual drive drastically dropped, even when he go online to watch graphic videos, it doesn't turn him on anymore

At this point he is desperate trying to save his marriage life, he suspected his x to have put a black magic on him cos he said one of his x who was to tired to him threatened of making him miserable & precisely, it was after the termination of their relationship that he started noticing all these, he could recollect vividly there was couple of times she wore waist beeds on while he was bursting her pum pum.

I did advise him to take a time off, stop worrying, engage in regular exercise, stop smoking eat more of water melons, take 8 hours of sleep, do this for 2 weeks or a month before meeting the wife,

Test before meeting your wife of you have this issues is, try visit graphic site, or download women busy ladies nudity pictures, look at it like you want to devour them, if your sugar didn't pick up network, go ahead & see a doctor but before doing so, exercise for a month plus..

What did you guys think

1 Like

Re: It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls by Badbunny: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Since he believes in spiritual things it could be two ways: his ex has jinxed him, or there's a charm on his newly wedded wife to prevent men sleeping with her, parents could do it to prevent premarital sex, or wicked people who don't want her to get pregnant. Questions that need to be answered is if she had sex successfully with other men before now; and if he too can have sex successfully with other women now.

Apart from spiritual matters
ED is usually a problem of the mind, and the more he experiences it, the more he is likely to experience it again!
First let him try a powerful aphrodisiac that's tested and trusted by a friend, and see what happens.
If same happens, he should tell his mother his problem. I trust African mothers, the solution will come by all means.
Re: It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls by Oceanblaze(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
TkhGuy:
Hi guys I have a friend who has been bursting girls around since I knew him years ago, so suddenly after he got married, he said & I quote I could feel my sugar cane as it bulged out of my boxer why doing pre-intimacy,

But the moment I want to insert It, it will loose power, it's so embarrassing, I haven't had intercourse with my newly married wife before,

But he did recollect while bursting her x girls does time that it never loss power,

Worst he could feel his sexual drive drastically dropped, even when he go online to watch graphic videos, it doesn't turn him on anymore

At this point he is desperate trying to save his marriage life, he suspected his x to have put a black magic on him cos he said one of his x who was to tired to him threatened of making him miserable & precisely, it was after the termination of their relationship that he started noticing all these, he could recollect vividly there was couple of times she wore waist beeds on while he was bursting her pum pum.

I did advise him to take a time off, stop worrying, engage in regular exercise, stop smoking eat more of water melons, take 8 hours of sleep, do this for 2 weeks or a month before meeting the wife,

Test before meeting your wife of you have this issues is, try visit graphic site, or download women busy ladies nudity pictures, look at it like you want to devour them, if your sugar didn't pick up network, go ahead & see a doctor but before doing so, exercise for a month plus..

What did you guys think

Chei !
Re: It Stays Rocky But The Moment He Want To Insert It, It Falls by bmdmix10: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
eee

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For Sex From Your Spouse / Friends Of Threesha (FOT) / Beautiful African Brazilian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.