Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek (20841 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / Covid-19: Loss Of Sense Of Smell: A Possible Prognostic Marker Of Mild Disease? / Please Help, I Have Bumps In My Cheek Since 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by EmiDon11: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Nigerians and their Urban myths. Oil does not cause pimples and acne, bacteria does.
go and do research toomuch oil do cause pimples
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by kerny(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Marakeem:
My brother, pls do not use any cream that will destroy your face, what you are suffering from is internal and not external, whatever you apply on it externally will only be ephemeral and will come back in multitude.
If you don't mind taking herbal concoction(Agbo), this is the surest mixture that I used and worked for me 100%, since 2006 I have not experienced it for once, and I've recommended it for so many people, which many of them called back to thank me and also dash me some money. So, here it is:
Go to any Shop of those people selling herbal items ( Elewe Omo ), write them on a paper and give it to them
1. EGBO Ifon-- #200
2. EGBO Ata-- #200
3. EGBO Gbogbonise-- #200
4. EGBO Oruwo-- #200
5. Epo Igi Ahun-- #200
6. Eru Alamo-- #200
7. Alubosa Elewe-- #200
8. Kannafuru die-- #100
9. EGBO Inabiri-- #200
10. Pap Water-- plenty
Tell them to help you cut them into pieces,
Preparation: Wash them very well, then put them inside a clean pot, and boil it with the pap Water
Usage: one glass cup Morning & Night, always warm it whenever you want to take it
100% Confirmed
Hey, good day
You seem to know a lot bout roots and herbs
Can you please recommend roots and herbs for weight gain.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by MrLekan95(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:

You should, it could cost you small but you'd thank me later.

After the treatment, I'll recommend a serum for you to face acne spot if you have any.

Good luck.

Good afternoon ma
Could you please help me with the name of the serum in clearing acne spot, it think I'm finally getting rid of my pimples, but still disturbed with the spots it left all over my face...

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Eliona(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Get retinol cream and vitamin c serum. Use retinol at night and vitamin c serum during the day.

NB: A good vitamin c serum is not cheap, so don't go and buy those ones they sell for #2500
DonBenny77:

Still searching for answers been battling with mine for over 10 years

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Hongkongfukid(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
A mixture of cacatin and funbact-A is doing the magic for me . Early in the morning, after bath and late in the night.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Eliona(f): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Get vitamin c serum and retinol cream. For 0roof message me.
Pimple:
Already attempted all you mentioned.

have'nt still seen a good result.

Anyways,thanks alot.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Truvelisback(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:
Good day Nairalanders, i've been contending with acne since late 2021 till date.

The kind of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that overt but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a municipal place.

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the malady.

I know i'm not the initial and would not be the lattermost to be in this kind of infirmity, so those that duelled with this kind of pimple and triumphed, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?
Wey ur Pissure?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by dopedealer(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
DonBenny77:

Still searching for answers been battling with mine for over 10 years

Buy a creme called Retin A

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Romanoff(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrLekan95:

Good afternoon ma
Could you please help me with the name of the serum in clearing acne spot, it think I'm finally getting rid of my pimples, but still disturbed with the spots it left all over my face...

Thanks

Get kojic san zero pigment soap, use the soap on only the acne spots then get a niacinamide serum.

Tiam's Vita B3 is good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Romanoff(f): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
lwanga1993:
I’m not familiar with those names you writing. Can you recommend one for me. I’m fair in complexion. But not too fair.

Cerave, cetaphil and Cosrx are good option though pricey.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by feelinboyya(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bros …..No waste money unnecessarily…Just buy a Cacatin and rub on your entire face morning and night after bathe.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Haakeem(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
AdaNri1:

It’s really not appropriate to use grammar this way.
Herculean = is used in the description of tasks or effort not size.
Intrepidity is again used incorrectly. This is a an adverb or adjective but not used with “less”

Deteriorate is used wrongly. A person can deteriorate, a thing/condition can deteriorate but in your case the right word should be exacerbate.
And please never use initial for yourself in a sentence with I AM
You seem eager to use big words without understanding syntax and semantics.

Anyway use Tea Tree Oil products especially oil and cleanser .
tautology.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by dopedealer(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:
Good day Nairalanders, i've been contending with acne since late 2021 till date.

The kind of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that overt but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a municipal place.

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the malady.

I know i'm not the initial and would not be the lattermost to be in this kind of infirmity, so those that duelled with this kind of pimple and triumphed, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?

Buy Retin -A crème pls. It's works effectively for acne
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Haakeem(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maverick777:

You don't need help yet, when you do, you'd quit speaking stupid unnecessary English..
who you dey try impress?
and to whoever the MOD's are, that keep pushing all this trivial and childish threads to front page while worthy threads are left unattended to, what you don't know is that you're gradually making Nairaland lose value and credibiIity!
very soon I would even delete my account, cos its now turning to a child's play.
just 2 days ago, it was a toddler that followed her landlord's son to the market and how she was crushing on him that made FP and now this crap, like Wtf!
don't you people edit posts or you guys use some raffle pattern...
its terrible and irresponsible to say the least!
delete it na.

You should have just encourage him and correct his mistake.

Now who says, men does,nt get jealous?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by realabraham: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:

You should, it could cost you small but you'd thank me later.

After the treatment, I'll recommend a serum for you to face acne spot if you have any.

Good luck.

Please, what is the serum? I also need the help. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Lucyspa: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:

Where you dey buy your own cosrx.

Then dey cheat you no be small.

Check this store and thank me later.

https://www.teeka4.com/

Meanwhile, he can use the wash and gel everyday. The moisturizer will help him retain moisture.

I've used that regimen as recommended by my skin care expert.

The biggest issue I have with teeka is her delivery to states outside Lagos. 3600 naira for what? Too much in my opinion
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Pimple: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
AdaNri1:

It’s really not appropriate to use grammar this way.
Herculean = is used in the description of tasks or effort not size.
Intrepidity is again used incorrectly. This is a an adverb or adjective but not used with “less”

Deteriorate is used wrongly. A person can deteriorate, a thing/condition can deteriorate but in your case the right word should be exacerbate.
And please never use initial for yourself in a sentence with I AM
You seem eager to use big words without understanding syntax and semantics.

Anyway use Tea Tree Oil products especially oil and cleanser .
Thanks ma'am.

you are way better than that toxic guy below that does'nt know how to correct his fellow human being but rather makes fun of him.

Practice makes perfect.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Whizkay(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just change your soap
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by samorobo: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

Or it just went away?

- Get a salicylic based cleanser,preferably neutrogena. The salicylic acid is an active chemical ingredient to combat pimples,I would have said you go for hydroquinone based and roduct but you said it’s just mild plus constant usage of hydroquinone can damage your skin and cause hyperpigmentation.
- get a toner,preferably the one that contains rosewater and glycerin.

- face serum,preferably the ones that has vitamins C and Hydroluronic acid

- A good face moisturizer.

Then a sunscreen,preferably from SPF 50 and above,because Nigeria is very hot.

Additionally you can use good face soap like Dove or get a black soap, face scrub and maybe facial mask.

Come back and thank me after a month. Ensure to always follow up on your routine .

P.s - Additional tips, get a different towel for your face and change it every three days to avoid breeding bacteria and putting back on your face. Also change your pillow case and bedsheet Atleast every week. Stop touching your face cos you are put back bacteria’s your come in contact with back on your face. Wash your face twice a day,not more than twice. Ignore those telling you to wash your face all the time. You don’t want to fry out your skin and loose your essential oil meant to protect your skin against acne.
Exfoliate one or twice a week,not more than this pls. Cheers to a glowing skin that blinds your enemies grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by emmabest2000(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the

Or it just went away?

Don't use anything on your face accept water both during taking shower or washing your face, and don't touch , wipe or scrubs your face , just ignore it for a period of one month ,
The results will make you acting like....
Though very very difficult to achieve, but if you discipline yourself
Very well then you can achieve it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by SoapQueen(f): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Get. Face wash with salicylic acid, either Zapzyt or neutrogena.
Get an Acne treatment gel like Zapzyt acne gel.
Get a niacinamide toner like good molecules.
Get a good facial moisturizer like cosrx
Get a good suncreen like Missha aqua if you have an oily face or Beauty of Joseon if you have a dry face.

Wash your face for 30-60 seconds with the salicylic acid face wash, use the niacinamide toner, rub in the acne treatment gel, use the moisturizer then finish with the sunscreen.

After a month, let's see result.

This poster already said what you need to hear.

In addition, add an Azelaic acid product and use on alternate days.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by SoapQueen(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
samorobo:

- Get a salicylic based cleanser,preferably neutrogena. The salicylic acid is an active chemical ingredient to combat pimples,I would have said you go for hydroquinone based and roduct but you said it’s just mild plus constant usage of hydroquinone can damage your skin and cause hyperpigmentation.
- get a toner,preferably the one that contains rosewater and glycerin.

- face serum,preferably the ones that has vitamins C and Hydroluronic acid

- A good face moisturizer.

Then a sunscreen,preferably from SPF 50 and above,because Nigeria is very hot.

Additionally you can use good face soap like Dove or get a black soap, face scrub and maybe facial mask.

Come back and thank me after a month. Ensure to always follow up on your routine

Face scrub may aggravate the acne and black soap may dry out the skin leading to more production of sebum/oil - which worsens the issue.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by SoapQueen(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
dopedealer:

Buy a creme called Retin A

Retin A/tretinoin is good but one has to be very, very careful to avoid burns and excessive dryness.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Marakeem: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
kerny:

Hey, good day
You seem to know a lot bout roots and herbs
Can you please recommend roots and herbs for weight gain.
of course
Go and get the following:
1. Ewe Ailu tutu
2. Epo Igi Akoko
3. Epo Igi Botuje
4. Epo Igi Jebo
4. Esan Ekuro
5. Ewe Ejinrin wewe
6. Ewe Amuje
7. Eru Alamo--
Wash them very well, put inside a pot and boil very well with ordinary water
Usage: a glass cup Morning & Night
You will thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Czario: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Take 5mg zinc daily for 2 weeks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by samorobo: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrLekan95:

Good afternoon ma

Thanks

Get the ones that has vitamin C . It’s helps fade sunspot.
Also get a salicylic based face cleanser or toner
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by samorobo: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
SoapQueen:

Face scrub may aggravate the acne and black soap may dry out the skin leading to more production of sebum/oil - which worsens the issue.

Nahhh, that’s if he doesn’t use it properly.
I exfoliate twice a week,which are Wednesday and Saturday’s.
As for black soap I dont think so,I once use it and I had no problem with it ,albeit at the moment I use dove.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Maverick777: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
delete it na.

You should have just encourage him and correct his mistake.

Now who says, men does,nt get jealous?

read out the gibberish you wrote and ask someone sensible close to you to tell you how stupid you just sounded.
what has jealousy got to do with anything here.... smh!
pls don't mention me again, I've zero tolerance for low I.Q peeps.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Thurmieee: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cum let me pour my hot akamu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! / Say Bye Bye To Infertility, Lowsperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.