Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek (20840 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / Covid-19: Loss Of Sense Of Smell: A Possible Prognostic Marker Of Mild Disease? / Please Help, I Have Bumps In My Cheek Since 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Weirdgee: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pimple:
Good day Nairalanders, i've been contending with acne since late 2021 till date.

The kind of acne i have been trying my best doable to get off my cheek are the mild ones that crop in like rashes, but this kind are herculean in size.

Although, they are not that overt but it makes me have less intrepidity when in a municipal place.

I tried several natural med. But none seems to work for me rather they deteriorate the malady.

I know i'm not the initial and would not be the lattermost to be in this kind of infirmity, so those that duelled with this kind of pimple and triumphed, HOW DID YOU DO IT.

Or it just went away?
If it's really disturbing you to the extent of you having low self-esteem send me a mail. I will give you a lady's contact and she will be able to help. She is cosmetologist and she really good.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Wwwq: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Take ampliclin daily
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Jerrick(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Because you wan get rid of acne, you dey speak plenty grammar....

No worry , when you want make I understand you perfectly, you go type pidgin....untill then keep searching.....
i don’t know you buh I like you already. Been searching the comment section for someone to say exactly what you just said. grin. Like dude, do you need help or you want us to know you had distinction in English language grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Oceanblaze(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pimple:
??.?.

Or you acting smart?
Omone wulumunvo
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by hairpollution: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Can depression cause hair loss?

Depression is a crippling illness that manifests itself in a variety of physical and emotional manifestations. Hair loss is one of the less-recognized signs of depression. We'll talk about the connection between depression and hair loss in this blog post, as well as what you should know if you're suffering from both. Read more here https://hairpollution.org/can-depression-cause-hair-loss/
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by kerny(f): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Marakeem:
of course
Go and get the following:
1. Ewe Ailu tutu
2. Epo Igi Akoko
3. Epo Igi Botuje
4. Epo Igi Jebo
4. Esan Ekuro
5. Ewe Ejinrin wewe
6. Ewe Amuje
7. Eru Alamo--
Wash them very well, put inside a pot and boil very well with ordinary water
Usage: a glass cup Morning & Night
You will thank me later
smiley
Thank you so much for this, I am truly grateful
I will definitely come back to give my gratitude.

But please indulge me a bit
What is Esan Ekuro, google doesn’t give a satisfactory
response.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by kerny(f): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Marakeem:
of course
Go and get the following:
1. Ewe Ailu tutu
2. Epo Igi Akoko
3. Epo Igi Botuje
4. Epo Igi Jebo
4. Esan Ekuro
5. Ewe Ejinrin wewe
6. Ewe Amuje
7. Eru Alamo--
Wash them very well, put inside a pot and boil very well with ordinary water.
Usage: a glass cup Morning & Night
You will thank me later
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Marakeem: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2022
kerny:

smiley
Thank you so much for this, I am truly grateful
I will definitely come back to give my gratitude.

But please indulge me a bit
What is Esan Ekuro, google doesn’t give a satisfactory
response.
when you get to the herbs&roots sellers, tell them, they will give it to you
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by hohndsstare: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Can someone help me . Is it normal to lose hairs per day? what should i do to stop hair fall?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by hairwearepalmbe: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
hohndsstare:
Can someone help me . Is it normal to lose hairs per day? what should i do to stop hair fall?

Hyperthyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland produces too much thyroxine, a hormone that regulates the body’s metabolism.

People with hyperthyroidism may experience hair loss, an increased heart rate, and difficulty breathing.

In some cases, hyperthyroidism can lead to a form of cancer called thyroid cancer. The best way to prevent hair loss and other associated symptoms of hyperthyroidism is to get treatment as soon as possible. Read more HERE : https://limshair.com/hyperthyroidism-and-hair-loss/
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Jess99: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2022
dopedealer:

Buy Retin -A crème pls. It's works effectively for acne
Where can I get this please?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Jess99: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
dopedealer:

Buy Retin -A crème pls. It's works effectively for acne
Where can I find this please?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by dopedealer(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Jess99:

Where can I find this please?

Big pharmaceutical stores .
It's quite scarce .
I know of YEM YEM in Unilag and the pharmacy on the left, beside Yem Yem
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Ifeanyicosta(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
What d name of thing near my nose,and what can I do to remove it.if I stop rubbing skiphini cream on it,it will start getting darker and bold

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Dabyes(f): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Please, has any one used this yellow peeling oil? How effective is it and what are the after effects?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Jess99: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
dopedealer:

Big pharmaceutical stores .
It's quite scarce .
I know of YEM YEM in Unilag and the pharmacy on the left, beside Yem Yem
Thank you
How much was the brand you used to buy?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by dopedealer(m): 3:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Jess99:

Thank you
How much was the brand you used to buy?
Less than 2500 back then way 2017.
So let's say 5k now
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by evictor305: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Go and do blood test, your body is telling you something very important. Talk to a physician.
hohndsstare:
Can someone help me . Is it normal to lose hairs per day? what should I do to stop hair fall?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek by Skyjones1411: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2022
My skin reacts to almost everything from hot and humid weather to trying out new products on the skin and as a result, it tends to break out very often. Hence, I make sure to use right and organic products. I have been using Dermal MD anti acne serum since a 3 weeks & I have noticed a difference in my skin. I won't say it just vanished my acne but to some extent it has reduced a lot. This anti acne serum from Dermal MD, fights dryness and removes blemishes. A good product to try on for acne problem❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! / EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.