Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Cry For This A Cry For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Cry For This A Cry For All (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For This A Cry For All by Ayobami53(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Those bastard are within and preparing another attack youth of owo let hunt them before the come second time and we lose more

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Ayobami53:
Those bastard are within and preparing another attack youth of owo let hunt them before the come second time and we lose more

Who are you hunting down?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by Ayobami53(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who are you hunting down?
The people that came to kill our people the are still within
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Ayobami53:

The people that came to kill our people the are still within

Who are they? Did you see them?

If you kill innocent people your generations will be killed too likewise!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus of Nazareth commissioned a preaching and teaching campaign that will bring lasting solution to mankind's troubles but it's a pity that majority detests the truth {John 3:19} this happens for just one reason: POLITICS

There's nothing anyone can do now to stop it the only hope is to find Jesus' real disciples and join them so they can teach you how to be free from guilt in this wicked generation.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (true Christians) have preached for over a century and gathered millions throughout the earth, they have used the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities, they have erased politics, racism and military services from their hearts, they have diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again and as for production of WEAPONS they have said GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4
According to God's word 99.9% inhabitants of the earth will soon be involved in killing either in support of POLITICS or VENGEANCE! Revelations 6:3-4

Then the only true Christian group will suffice when they stand out as innocent {Matthew 5:13-16} in the killing of their neighbours either for politics or vengeance! Matthew 5:43-48

Until then keep in expectation of more of this because the end is fast approaching! Matthew 24:3-14

May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by Ayobami53(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who are they? Did you see them?

If you kill innocent people your generations will be killed too likewise!
Am talking to a bastard
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayobami53:

Am talking to a bastard

Haaaaa, please don't say that! embarassed
He's only trying to caution you against taking a false step, it's just that he's not wise in his choice of words!

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by Ayobami53(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's only trying to caution you against taking a false step, it's just that he's not wise in his choice of words!
Look at is name
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayobami53:

Look at is name
That's not his real name.
He's just been carried away with passion for the tradition of his parents.
In reality he doesn't even know what he's doing! Luke 23:34 smiley
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ayobami53:

Am talking to a bastard

If you kill anyone, your generations will be exterminated! This stupid emotions you are exhibiting, very soon your eyes will be clear to the truth.
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you kill anyone, your generations will be exterminated!

Who will wipe out his generation?
The authorities, God or you?

MaxInDHouse:

That's why i said you're not wise in your choice of words because neither the government nor God will kill all the generations of a murderer.
Only the guilty will be judged! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i said you're not wise in your choice of words because neither the government nor God will kill all the generations of a murderer.
Lol. When I said Jesus came to die for our sins and ransom us from eternal death, AntiChristian said that people will individually pay for their sin and nothing concerns Jesus with that.
He seems to say here now that a generation could be exterminated because of one person's sin. cheesy cheesy

Which of the two statements would a loving God do?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. When I said Jesus came to die for our sins and ransom us from eternal death, AntiChristian said that people will individually pay for their sin and nothing concerns Jesus with that.
He seems to say here now that a generation could be exterminated because of one person's sin. cheesy cheesy

A loving God that once said in Deuteronomy 5:9

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

Seem your loving God has changed his mind. You can bring another excuse for Jehovah. But you Jehovah witnesses have been proven to talk from both sides of the mouth.

MaxInDHouse:

No be me they punish sin from one generation to another. Na Jehovah.

Jehovah has said it before. Does He do what He says or it's just a bluff?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 5:13am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's not his real name.
He's just been carried away with passion for the tradition of his parents.
In reality he doesn't even know what he's doing! Luke 23:34 smiley

Stop this lies against me. I follow the tradition of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam not that of my parents.

Why are Jehovah witnesses like this.
And the Luke 23:34 you quoted was used by Jesus when people want to kill him. How's that relevant in this context?

Anyways! You're a master liar!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:

I left the religion after discovering the spiritual emptiness of all their clerics in Islam, so don't expect anything tangible from any Muslim other than the tradition handed over to him by the Arabs, when it comes to intelligent discussion about faith please forget about Muslims they know next to nothing! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I left the religion after discovering the spiritual emptiness of all their clerics in Islam, so don't expect anything tangible from any Muslim other than the tradition handed over to him by the Arabs, when it comes to intelligent discussion about faith please forget about Muslims they know next to nothing! undecided

But Jehovah witnesses are more of liars!
Why do you keep telling lies about me all the time?

You don't know me nor my parents! Why mention them?

Bloody liar!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me
Seem your loving God has changed his mind. You can bring another excuse for Jehovah. But you Jehovah witnesses have been proven to talk from both sides of the mouth.
Humble yourself and learn!
If what you quoted is exactly what Jehovah will do then how come God has not exterminated Muhammad along with all the generations of idol worshipers in mecca?
Is Muhammad not a son of idolaters?
Which of the people that joined him in worshiping your Allah wasn't born by Idolaters?

JEHOVAH is tell the Israelites that the error of a father will come upon the children not automatically but when such children follow the same course after seeing the past mistakes of their parents that's why the part you quoted said:
"Generation of those who hate me"

Meaning you may choose to hate the God that destroyed your parents and instead of learning from their past errors you chose to stubbornly follow their path, then Jehovah's judgment upon you will double that of your parents who never had the opportunity you have to learn from! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop this lies against me. I follow the tradition of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam not that of my parents.

Why are Jehovah witnesses like this.
And the Luke 23:34 you quoted was used by Jesus when people want to kill him. How's that relevant in this context?

Anyways! You're a master liar!

God will forgive if He see that you're saying all these out of ignorance but if it's due to hatred for God's chosen people then you will never be forgiven! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

But Jehovah witnesses are more of liars!
Why do you keep telling lies about me all the time? You don't know me nor my parents! Why mention them?
Bloody liar!

Nobody cares to know anybody here it's just your Intelligence that will draw well meaning individuals to you not just the book you're quoting for them which they can't see any benefits in the gathering of it's adherents! smiley
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody cares to know anybody here it's just your Intelligence that will draw well meaning individuals to you not just the book you're quoting for them which they can't see any benefits in the gathering of it's adherents! smiley

It seems you don't know your crime yet.
Your gathering will of course be just like you that have been spreading falsehood about me following the tradition of my parents. But as i said before you're simply a liar. Your cult can't be any better.
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God will forgive if He see that you're saying all these out of ignorance but if it's due to hatred for God's chosen people then you will never be forgiven! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

Type anything to cover up your lies!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

It seems you don't know your crime yet.
Your gathering will of course be just like you that have been spreading falsehood about me following the tradition of my parents. But as i said before you're simply a liar. Your cult can't be any better.

TRADITION is what was handed over to you which you can't convince any right thinking person with logical reasoning to agree with you, on the other hand faith makes you wiser than professors! smiley
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

TRADITION is what was handed over to you which you can't convince any right thinking person with logical reasoning to agree with you, on the other hand faith makes you wiser than professors! smiley

Is that why you have to mention my parents on this thread just to validate your cult?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is that why you have to mention my parents on this thread just to validate your cult?
You call what i discovered after leaving Islam "CULT" so i'm telling you that you're not doing anything tangible with your brains if all what is in there is just the religious dogmas passed unto you by your parents!
Or can you share with me how you discover Islam? Ọmọ na your parents handed it over to you you no find anything genuinely unique in the tradition of Arabs! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=113590159]
You call what i discovered after leaving Islam "CULT" so i'm telling you that you're not doing anything tangible with your brains if all what is in there is just the religious dogmas passed unto you by your parents!

Who told you my parents passed me any religious dogma? Do you even know if my parents may be non-muslims? I just don't wish to abuse you any further for all this silly remarks!

Or can you share with me how you discover Islam? Ọmọ na your parents handed it over to you you no find anything genuinely unique in the tradition of Arabs! smiley
I don't think i owe you my story to share. Continue to fill-in lies to my narrative so that i can keep calling you a liar!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Anytime we expose the inconsistencies in your religion beliefs, you're so quick to quote from the Bible.
I don't see reasons why you should quote from the Bible that you claimed to be corrupted.

Why do you have so much errors in your Qur'an and beliefs written by your god himself?

So a man couldn't die for people's sin right?
But a generation could be exterminated cos of one man's sin? Lol.

This is not about the Bible, it about your religion, your book allegedly written by your god himself and the inconsistent and conflicting ideas.
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Humble yourself and learn!
If what you quoted is exactly what Jehovah will do then how come God has not exterminated Muhammad along with all the generations of idol worshipers in mecca?
Is Muhammad not a son of idolaters?
Which of the people that joined him in worshiping your Allah wasn't born by Idolaters?
JEHOVAH is tell the Israelites that the error of a father will come upon the children not automatically but when such children follow the same course after seeing the past mistakes of their parents that's why the part you quoted said:
"Generation of those who hate me"
Meaning you may choose to hate the God that destroyed your parents and instead of learning from their past errors you chose to stubbornly follow their path, then Jehovah's judgment upon you will double that of your parents who never had the opportunity you have to learn from! smiley

He's so quick at calling someone a liar. When he does, he feels like he now has something against you. Funny kid.

I hope he learns from this. You really interpreted the verses well. More wisdom sir!

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:

He's so quick at calling someone a liar. When he does, he feels like he now has something against you. Funny kid.

I hope he learns from this. You really interpreted the verses well. More wisdom sir!

My brother wisdom belongs only to JEHOVAH and He dispense it to all humble people who are ready to learn! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:
Anytime we expose the inconsistencies in your religion beliefs, you're so quick to quote from the Bible.
I don't see reasons why you should quote from the Bible that you claimed to be corrupted.

Why do you have so much errors in your Qur'an and beliefs written by your god himself?

So a man couldn't die for people's sin right?
But a generation could be exterminated cos of one man's sin? Lol.

This is not about the Bible, it about your religion, your book allegedly written by your god himself and the inconsistent and conflicting ideas.

Hypocrisy is when you say in one mouth:
cornelboy:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

Comment on the issues in this thread before diverting and running away! We sabi that tactics!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Hypocrisy is when you say in one mouth:
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.
Comment on the issues in this thread before diverting and running away! We sabi that tactics!

I have already commented on your hypocrisy.
Shebi a man can't die to take the sin of people away but a people could die for the sin of one man. No wahala na.

Why would god exterminate a whole innocent generation of man cos of the man's sin?
Only your god can do that. Not the true GOD Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:

I have already commented on your hypocrisy.
Shebi a man can't die to take the sin of people away but a people could die for the sin of one man. No wahala na.

Why would god exterminate a whole innocent generation of man cos of the man's sin?
Only your god can do that. Not the true GOD Jehovah.

Each time he see my post he's totally bitter because of the higher intelligence (wisdom) but he can't just help it that all what his own God has to offer is the tradition of Arabs his parents handed over to him. smiley
Notice that he can't reason out of the box in which those murderous people locked his brains. Yet he wants to correct other religions when his own is filled with stupid traditions! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother wisdom belongs only to JEHOVAH and He dispense it to all humble people who are ready to learn! smiley
Yeah that's true.
Hope business is going well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Important Things We Can Do When We Pray As Christians. / How Is Peace Confirmed? / Answered Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.