Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

A Cry For This A Cry For All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Cry For This A Cry For All (713 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah that's true.
Hope business is going well?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, my brother let's just say "we are surviving" embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 2:33am On Jun 09, 2022
cornelboy:

I have already commented on your hypocrisy.
Shebi a man can't die to take the sin of people away but a people could die for the sin of one man. No wahala na.

Why would god exterminate a whole innocent generation of man cos of the man's sin?
Only your god can do that. Not the true GOD Jehovah.

Where did I say my God will exterminate a man course of the man's sin?

But didn't God do it in case of Sodom? People of Pharaoh? People of Noah?

Maybe no be Jehovah be the God that did that! It's Allah.

God need no blood sacrifice to save his creation. Na babalawo dey do such!
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did I say my God will exterminate a man course of the man's sin?
Maybe no be Jehovah be the God that did that! It's Allah.

Sodom, Pharaoh and the people in Noah's time all died at once when Jehovah's judgment came upon the evildoers. But in the case of a killer God never killed the generations of a murderer rather it's unrepentant evildoers that God's judgment affected in the three instances you mentioned.
That's why i corrected you that if a man kills he alone will be killed either by the authority or God but his blunders has nothing to do with his innocent children! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sodom, Pharaoh and the people in Noah's time all died at once when Jehovah's judgment came upon the evildoers. But in the case of a killer God never killed the generations of a murderer rather it's unrepentant evildoers that God's judgment affected in the three instances you mentioned.
That's why i corrected you that if a man kills he alone will be killed either by the authority or God but his blunders has nothing to do with his innocent children! smiley

So where are the generations of Sodom and others?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Noah lived before the flood, Egyptians are still there till today, and Lot was also an inhabitant of Sodom.
So only unrepentant evildoers that were destroyed while faithful people live on! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lol are you talking about unborn generation cheesy
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by AntiChristian: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol are you talking about unborn generation cheesy

Yes. If he kills someone and he's killed back has his generation not being ended?
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes. If he kills someone and he's killed back has his generation not being ended?

NO! There are many who are born eunuchs and many became eunuchs due to sicknesses.
So once you've not gotten any child there's nothing to talk about generations yet. wink
Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Let's say the man that murdered someone already had children, grand children and great grandchildren, he will pay for his own sin. His offsprings are not guilty of his personal crimes.

It's not smart to say God will kill the generation of a murderer.

Do you think God kill people today? Absolute no!
Eternal death will be the punishment for murderer that didn't repent before death anyways. Either they were killed by the authorities or died of natural causes.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Let's say the man that murdered someone already had children, grand children and great grandchildren, he will pay for his own sin. His offsprings are not guilty of his personal crimes.

It's not smart to say God will kill the generation of a murderer.
I told him he's learning from me but he denied now he has two teachers even though will not admit it.
He just discovered his blunders so he's trying to retrieve the statement by shifting the goal post. wink

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

You know this is a foolish question right?
Those people you mentioned were wicked and rebellious people and God has the 100% right to destroy them.

Before the babaláwos you know today were born, Moses the bringer of the old covenant don dé use blood of animals for cleansing, animals for various kinds of burnt offerings and all that some thousands years back.
Well it's not your fault. You don't know how God view blood. The Koran didn't explain a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
cornelboy:

You know this is a foolish question right?
Those people you mentioned were wicked and rebellious people and God has the 100% right to destroy them. Before the babaláwos you know today were born, Moses the bringer of the old covenant don dé use blood of animals for cleansing, animals for various kinds of burnt offerings and all that some thousands years back.
Well it's not your fault. You don't know how God view blood. The Koran didn't explain a lot of things.

He's just deceiving himself because during ileya it's the SACRIFICE Abraham used to replace Isaac that they claim they're remembering.
So if God didn't provide ram is it not Abraham's son that could have been SACRIFICED? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cry For This A Cry For All by cornelboy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's just deceiving himself because during ileya it's the SACRIFICE Abraham used to replace Isaac that they claim they're remembering.
So if God didn't provide ram is it not Abraham's son that could have been SACRIFICED? smiley
I have actually asked him that. Who do Muslim sacrifice ram for every year? I've forgot his response.
Muslims don't reason at all. They just say what their imams tell them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD Created Satan. Disscus / Please What DSTV Or TV Station Is Streaming Pastor Chris Healing Streams ? / Are You A Carnal Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.