Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Is Peace Confirmed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Peace Confirmed? (693 Views)

American Summit For Democracy Of 9th And 10th December Is Peace And Safety / Islam Is Peace And Not Teaches Violence / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2023
How? undecided
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Maynman: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pure Silence.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Maynman:
Pure Silence.

that one confirms only an absence of a reason 2 talk

having something 2 say is not always a reason 2 talk
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2023
When intelligent minds are living together in an environment there is always a reason to be at loggerheads due to different opinions but then if they're able to resolve their disparities among themselves without resorting to violence you need to pay more than the usual attention to how they're able to achieve it because that's confirmation of TRUE PEACE! Isaiah 2:4

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When intelligent minds are living together in an environment there is always a reason to be at loggerheads due to different opinions but then if they're able to resolve their disparities among themselves without resorting to violence you need to pay more than the usual attention to how they're able to achieve it because that's confirmation of TRUE PEACE! Isaiah 2:4

how are those disparities resolved? undecided
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

The best way to resolve disparities is to share everything equally so that no one is in need of necessities of life {Act 4:34} but that's not going to work for now {Matthew 26:11} since we are still living in the midst of people who are selfish and greedy even some associating with Christian congregations don't understand fully the purpose for which God is bringing His Kingdom. Act 5:1-11

So to resolve the disparities the knowledge must go round for all peace lovers to grasp what God has in mind for the future of mankind! Jeremiah 29:11

That's why Jesus established a preaching and teaching campaign through which God's friends could learn to resolve all our disparities peacefully among ourselves using what is WRITTEN in the scriptures to comfort and encourage one another! Isaiah 2:2-4

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The best way to resolve disparities is to share everything equally so that no one is in need of necessities of life {Act 4:34}

Waoooooo

You this shameless hallgoer miscreant

Aren't you the one who said that what the Apostles did as recorded in Acts 4:34 was pure EVIL.

Now, you have changed mouth that the best way to have peace is to SHARE EVERYTHING EQUALLY LIKE THE APOSTLES DID.

Just waooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

CC:
Achorladey
Courz
Mightysparrow

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

Waoooooo

Aren't you the one said that what the Apostles did as recorded in Acts 4:34 was pure EVIL.

Now, you have changed mouth that the best way to have peace is to SHARE EVERYTHING EQUALLY LIKE THE APOSTLES DID.

CC:
Achorladey
Courz
Mightysparrow

The old soldier is living in abysmal delusion.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

Waoooooo
Aren't you the one said that what the Apostles did as recorded in Acts 4:34 was pure EVIL.
CC:
Achorladey
Courz
Mightysparrow

The best way to resolve disparities is to share everything equally so that no one is in need of necessities of life {Act 4:34} but that's not going to work for now {Matthew 26:11} since we are still living in the midst of people who are selfish and greedy even some associating with Christian congregations don't understand fully the purpose for which God is bringing His Kingdom. Act 5:1-11

The best way to solve the problem but this is a wrong timing because that can only work out when greed and selfishness is no more.
Until then whoever wants to go ahead with the move is going against God's will! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The best way to solve the problem but this is a wrong timing because that can only work out when greed and selfishness is no more.
Until then whoever wants to go ahead with the move is going against God's will! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There is always a BUT to be used to peddle your madness and insanities about the lies and manipulations packed into your brains grin grin grin

Now it is wrong timing grin grin grin your military intelligence didn't tell you should we wait for greed and selfishness is no more nothing will be done. Jesus was waiting for Judas Iscariot to be no more before he carried his numerous works of giving and bringing happiness to people grin grin

Until then whoever wants to go ahead with the move is going against God's will

You have kept lying against the holy spirit and the apostles up till today grin grin grin we have not seen a scripture where Peter was chastised for what happened in Acts 4

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
All of you always avoid this OP because you've got nothing tangible to say about his questions but now you're here to argue blindly!

I have spoken and i know you people will still be here just to distract him but that's left to him after all he's not my friend.

Jesus came to establish God's Kingdom so the Jews identified him through all the wonders and signs but Satan tried to convince Jesus not to wait for God's time {Luke 4:5-7} the Jews expected him to start ruling right away {John 6:15} even John the baptist got confused about Jesus' action as he's not acting as the promised King {Matthew 11:2-3} in all of this Jesus' disciples must remain submissive to bad government even though they need Jesus' government desperately yet they shouldn't fight back! Matthew 26:52; Romans 13:1

So whoever tries a shortcut against God's plan is commiting a great blunder! Romans 13:2

The same is the case of EQUALITY which must wait until God's Kingdom is here when greed and selfishness is no more until then anyone who tried to establish EQUALITY is doing what is EVIL now! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

Waoooooo

CC:
Achorladey
Courz
Mightysparrow

No wonder he wants us to avoid him completely or ban, block us from nairaland in order to peddle is shameless lying and manipulation of the scripture.

See the maximum contradiction using the same Bible verse within weeks on nairaland. Brother Aemmyjah and Brother cornelboy abi na sister cornelgirl in Jehovah make una come give una eyes food grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

The old soldier is living in abysmal delusion.

Abysmal delusion laced with peddling lies and manipulations of the bible he carries grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you see this lying liar hallgoer miscreant?

Very shameless person.

You claimed what they did was pure EVIL, if it's evil how can it be WRONG TIMING?

Whatever is evil giving it millions years it'll remain EVIL.

It's evident that you just lie that day simply because you know your gods in Warwick sell your kingdom Halls without sharing it EQUALLY.

OPONU ONIRO OSHI cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
achorladey:

There is always a BUT to be used to peddle your madness and insanities about the lies and manipulations packed into your brains grin grin grin

Now it is wrong timing grin grin grin your military intelligence didn't tell you should we wait for greed and selfishness is no more nothing will be done. Jesus was waiting for Judas Iscariot to be no more before he carried his numerous works of giving and bringing happiness to people grin grin

You have kept lying against the holy spirit and the apostles up till today grin grin grin we have not seen a scripture where Peter was chastised for what happened in Acts 4

Can you imagine the nonsense he just vomited?

He said something is EVIL, now he is claiming it's wrong timing.

I know he was lying that day just to defend his gods in Warwick, despite the fact that I provided a Watchtower article which said it was an act of GENEROSITY.

You can see the lying miscreant didn't provide any article from Watchtower till today since he claimed the one I provided was an old light.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
achorladey:

No wonder he wants us to avoid him completely or ban, block us from nairaland in order to peddle is shameless lying and manipulation of the scripture.

See the maximum contradiction using the same Bible verse within weeks on nairaland. Brother Aemmyjah and Brother cornelboy abi na sister cornelgirl in Jehovah make una come give una eyes food grin grin grin grin

That's it.

The most astonish part is how he lies with bold face and trying to turn his lies and deceptions into truth without even any remorse.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So to resolve the disparities the knowledge must go round for all peace lovers to grasp what God has in mind for the future of mankind! Jeremiah 29:11

That's why Jesus established a preaching and teaching campaign through which God's friends could learn to resolve all our disparities peacefully among ourselves using what is WRITTEN in the scriptures to comfort and encourage one another! Isaiah 2:2-4

What do u mean by sharing everything equally?

What can work for now?

Is quoting the Bible or Quran an answer?

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

You're surprised too cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

That's it.

The most astonish part is how he lies with bold face and trying to turn his lies and deceptions into truth without even any remorse.

I honestly dont know where he is going with his lines.

Imagine trying 2 explain peace by saying afterall he is not my friend.

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MightySparrow: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
achorladey:

Atimes you see ridiculous things they write, you will be baffled. I still wonder how they are able to continue to consistently deceive their people and manipulate them. C. T. Russell severed relationship with William Miller, over failed prophecy. They too have severally fallen into the same trap but find ways to cajole their ignorant sheepies to flow along with their errors. They see others as not perfect, yet defend their own imperfections. See hypocrisy of unimaginable dimensions.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

Can you see this lying liar hallgoer miscreant?

Very shameless person.

You claimed what they did was pure EVIL, if it's evil how can it be WRONG TIMING?

Whatever is evil giving it millions years it'll remain EVIL.

It's evident that you just lie that day simply because you know your gods in Warwick sell your kingdom Halls without sharing it EQUALLY.

OPONU ONIRO OSHI cheesy grin cheesy grin

He cannot own up to his lies and manipulations. The reason he will keep running away from us with his madness and insanities peddling or seek ways to get us censored here on nairaland grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

Atimes you see ridiculous things they write, you will be baffled. I still wonder how they are able to continue to consistently deceive their people and manipulate them. C. T. Russell severed relationship with William Miller, over failed prophecy. They too have severally fallen into the same trap but find ways to cajole their ignorant sheepies to flow along with their errors. They see others as not perfect, yet defend their own imperfections. See hypocrisy of unimaginable dimensions.

It is that arrogance and false humility that continually drives his madness and insanities peddling on nairaland of believing they are the custodian of truth contained in the bible and the only religious organization that has God's backing, bragging about Bible knowledge that are lies and manipulations of the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by achorladey: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Emusan:

Can you imagine the nonsense he just vomited?

He said something is EVIL, now he is claiming it's wrong timing.

I know he was lying that day just to defend his gods in Warwick, despite the fact that I provided a Watchtower article which said it was an act of GENEROSITY.

You can see the lying miscreant didn't provide any article from Watchtower till today since he claimed the one I provided was an old light.

I imagine the kind of military intelligence that cannot track his own lies and manipulations coming from his insanities and madness peddling brains grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What do u mean by sharing everything equally?
What can work for now?
Is quoting the Bible or Quran an answer?

SHARING EVERYTHING EQUALLY
This supposed to be a topic of discussion but i won't raise it on this forum since the topic has come out on this thread so read carefully.

In the question you raised after my first post on this thread you asked:

HellVictorinho6:

That's what led to what i said about EQUALITY.

If we all have equal share in whatever is found on this planet there will be PEACE. Imagine a situation where no man has more than his neighbour do you think oppression could exist? And in the absence of oppression do you think a man will support another man to fight against his neighbour?
All the military ever formed on this planet started when oppression set in that's what makes people gets recruited into military or militant groups.
So in the absence of oppression birthed by inequality peace will reign everywhere.

What can work now is to hope in a brighter future as we all work towards it by removing oppression in whatever we do, remember that military and militancy is fueled by a hope of a brighter future as each recruited fighter looks forward to the end of oppression but despite all the killings on this planet has oppression ended?
NO!
That shows peace can't come through fighting and killing because greed and selfishness is part of what comes along with imperfection and oppression leads to protests which gives birth to militancy so as long as we're imperfect there is no way to create peace through violence.
The Bible is inspired of God and beneficial for TEACHING, REPROVING, SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and DISCIPLINING regarding what is right that's the only way to equip each human so that each individual can be fully competent for virtuous deeds! 2Timothy 3:16-17

Today among God's people Jehovah's Witnesses there are billionaires as well as average and very poor ones among us but we have used what we learned in God's word to erase the thought of oppression from our minds so even though anyone tries to practice it in our midst God's active force will render such a person inactive because no one will support him or her to oppress anyone in our midst he or she will rather keep it within his own house but within God's congregation all of us have EQUAL right that's why anyone can become an elder (highest rank among God's people today) in our midst whether you're rich or poor all you need is self reliance! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10am On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I honestly dont know where he is going with his lines. Imagine trying 2 explain peace by saying afterall he is not my friend.

I want to prove to you that the only way to confirm peace is looking into how God's people are well organized as no one among us will support oppression by lifting weapons against his fellow believer under the brainwashing of fighting against oppression.
That's what no other religion can achieve today because once different tribes and social status comes into the religion they will be influenced to support one person against another either for political reason or racism.

But since you and i have always been against each other on this forum i will just present my opinion to you on a neutral ground it's left for you to follow whatever antagonists who has nothing to contribute to the topic say about me! wink

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2023
@ HellVictorinho try to get the sense of what our friends are contributing to the thread apart from making counter comments against Maximus.
I'm not here for them so if they have anything tangible to contribute to the topic of discussion let them say it instead of trailing me up and down the forum.
No matter how much they cry on this forum i will continue to chat freely with whoever is willing to learn from me and if anyone feels like following them in their fruitless agitations it's the person's cup of tea! wink

1 Like

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I want to prove to you that the only way to confirm peace is looking into how God's people are well organized as no one among us will support oppression by lifting weapons against his fellow believer under the brainwashing of fighting against oppression.
That's what no other religion can achieve today because once different tribes and social status comes into the religion they will be influenced to support one person against another either for political reason or racism.

But since you and i have always been against each other on this forum i will just present my opinion to you on a neutral ground it's left for you to follow whatever antagonists who has nothing to contribute to the topic say about me! wink

Who are God's people?

Is the presence of arms a proof of disorganization?

Do you not wish we stay further away from each other?

Do you think i deserve any chance to enjoy life at all?

Must i follow before i see?
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

SHARING EVERYTHING EQUALLY
This supposed to be a topic of discussion but i won't raise it on this forum since the topic has come out on this thread so read carefully.

In the question you raised after my first post on this thread you asked:

That's what led to what i said about EQUALITY.

If we all have equal share in whatever is found on this planet there will be PEACE. Imagine a situation where no man has more than his neighbour do you think oppression could exist? And in the absence of oppression do you think a man will support another man to fight against his neighbour?
All the military ever formed on this planet started when oppression set in that's what makes people gets recruited into military or militant groups.
So in the absence of oppression birthed by inequality peace will reign everywhere.

What can work now is to hope in a brighter future as we all work towards it by removing oppression in whatever we do, remember that military and militancy is fueled by a hope of a brighter future as each recruited fighter looks forward to the end of oppression but despite all the killings on this planet has oppression ended?
NO!
That shows peace can't come through fighting and killing because greed and selfishness is part of what comes along with imperfection and oppression leads to protests which gives birth to militancy so as long as we're imperfect there is no way to create peace through violence.
The Bible is inspired of God and beneficial for TEACHING, REPROVING, SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and DISCIPLINING regarding what is right that's the only way to equip each human so that each individual can be fully competent for virtuous deeds! 2Timothy 3:16-17

Today among God's people Jehovah's Witnesses there are billionaires as well as average and very poor ones among us but we have used what we learned in God's word to erase the thought of oppression from our minds so even though anyone tries to practice it in our midst God's active force will render such a person inactive because no one will support him or her to oppress anyone in our midst he or she will rather keep it within his own house but within God's congregation all of us have EQUAL right that's why anyone can become an elder (highest rank among God's people today) in our midst whether you're rich or poor all you need is self reliance! smiley

How do we SHARE BLA BLA BLA EQUALLY?

Hit tha nail on tha head!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing ,
at least where i spit,
PEACEFUL about having very poor people among those you call God's people.
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@ HellVictorinho try to get the sense of what our friends are contributing to the thread apart from making counter comments against Maximus.
I'm not here for them so if they have anything tangible to contribute to the topic of discussion let them say it instead of trailing me up and down the forum.
No matter how much they cry on this forum i will continue to chat freely with whoever is willing to learn from me and if anyone feels like following them in their fruitless agitations it's the person's cup of tea! wink

4get them

U are talking to Hell Victorinho
Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Who are God's people?
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
HellVictorinho6:

Is the presence of arms a proof of disorganization?
YES!
If don't use arms within a nuclear family then to be organized we need the same approach.
HellVictorinho6:

Do you not wish we stay further away from each other?
NO! I love everyone in my neighbourhood even those insulting me, chatting is just a sign of like minds but if we don't share the same line of thought that doesn't make us enemies.
HellVictorinho6:

Do you think i deserve any chance to enjoy life at all?
Everyone living deserves to enjoy life that's why we need to figure out what is the problem.
HellVictorinho6:

Must i follow before i see?
Only followers on NL sees what's happening here the same applies everywhere you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Peace Confirmed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How do we SHARE BLA BLA BLA EQUALLY?
Hit tha nail on tha head!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's nothing to share now as long as there are people who wants to control the resources and the people aren't clamoring for equal pay.
Will you support the motion that from Tinubu to the lawma official sweeping the streets all should be paid the same salary?
That's the only way we can share everything equally but only God's Kingdom can make that happen.
HellVictorinho6:

There is nothing ,
at least where i spit,
PEACEFUL about having very poor people among those you call God's people.
What Jesus shared equally among his disciples is the privilege to preach and teach in all our neighbourhood as for material possessions he left it until God's Kingdom comes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighting In Church Is Satanic! / Life A A Christian / God And I, Kingsely Ogaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.