Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) (6428 Views)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by hisexcellency34: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Daily Trust made the news of the woman killed by IPOB its big story but today, it completely ignored the report of the massacre in Owo, Ondo State yesterday.

What do you think?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Oplomo: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard abokey terrorist newspaper.

Worthless paper that is only good enough to wrap suya.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Thoh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
They don't care for the masses their children are overseas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
DT is not a national newspaper.they have sympathy for Boko Haram and bandits as long as they are Muslims

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Billingslord: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mumu old news,this isnot today newspaper

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by UrPapa: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Picture of people tearing it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Esama: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anything daily is no no for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Jennyjay283: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Many people are even midunderstanding the post!
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Parachoko: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Any Southerner that becomes the president and does not restructure or divide Nigeria, then I will know Southern Politicians are cursed.

Imagine if it was abokis that were attacked and killed in a mosque.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
That’s a newspaper with a jihadist, northern hegemonic agenda! See how they were in a rush to go to print to declare boldly that IPOB killed that lady and her kids! Which police report did they base their assertion on!?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by frowland(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Daily Trust made the news of the woman killed by IPOB its big story but today, it completely ignored the report of the massacre in Owo, Ondo State yesterday.

What do you think?

Newspapers and such are owned by individuals who are not entirely neutral.
Papers like Vanguard might not report IPOB but will report Owo. So it’s neither here nor there. It’s all about their interest. Don’t pay attention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by potent5(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
APC newspaper
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Any Southerner that becomes the president and does not restructure or divide Nigeria, then I will know Southern Politicians are cursed.

Imagine if it was abokis that were attacked and killed in a mosque.

Imagine if a Igbo group stormed a mosque in say Kano or Katsina and rained bullets on every man, woman and child in sight! What do you think would happen!?

There’s no need waiting for a southerner to become president to test your theory that southern politicians are all lilly-livered and fcked up! It’s already known that they are! And besides, what makes you think the power hungry Fulani elite would allow any outcome in 2023 that’s not to their liking!? Don’t you see what they did with the June 12th election? 29 years later nothing came of all the noise that was made in protest of their brazen action, and they’re still in charge and calling the shots today!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Ezehillary(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Evil people they are even in nairaland
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by backtalkG(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Esama:
Anything daily is no no for me.
even daily bread
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Christistruth00: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:

What do you think?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Parachoko: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Imagine if a Igbo group stormed a mosque in say Kano or Katsina and rained bullets on every man, woman and child in sight! What do you think would happen!?

There’s no need waiting for a southerner to become president to test your theory that southern politicians are all lilly-livered and fcked up! It’s already known that they are! And besides, what makes you think the power hungry Fulani elite would allow any outcome in 2023 that’s not to their liking!? Don’t you see what they did with the June 12th election? 29 years later nothing came of all the noise that was made in protest of their brazen action, and they’re still in charge and calling the shots today!
I do not believe the cabals have the power to deny any Southerner the right to rule. If any Southerner wins and the cabals wan try any nonsense, it will lead to the immediate downfall of Nigeria. They won't even try such a thing.

This country is so messed up though. I was complaining some time ago about the North having more state and LG areas, some southerners were saying it does not matter, I was just SMH at the Southerners ignorant.

If we are sincere and let us take a look at Nigeria under Buhari, Nigeria has not really achieve any meaningful thing, in fact, the country is now more terrible than it was before.

2015 to this 2022 has been a waste under Buhari. Power supply is still terrible, insecurity is worst, unemployment, very high inflation, Naira keeps on falling everyday etc I'm starting to doubt if this country can truly March Forward.

Since 1999, we are still struggling with issues like Power Supply.

Nigerians are still complaining what we have been complaining about since 1999. I'm thinking of japaing too as I dey so noww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Oplomo: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not believe the cabals have the power to deny any Southerner the right to rule. If any Southerner wins and the cabals wan try any nonsense, it will lead to the immediate downfall of Nigeria. They won't even try such a thing.

This country is so messed up though. I was complaining some time ago about the North having more state and LG areas, some southerners were saying it does not matter, I was just SMH at the Southerners ignorant.

If we are sincere and let us take a look at Nigeria under Buhari, Nigeria has not really achieve any meaningful thing, in fact, the country is now more terrible than it was before.

2015 to this 2022 has been a waste under Buhari. Power supply is still terrible, insecurity is worst, unemployment, very high inflation, Naira keeps on falling everyday etc I'm starting to doubt if this country can truly March Forward.

Nigerians are still complaining what we have been complaining about since 1999. I'm thinking of japaing too as I dey so noww

Shut up your mouth and keep standing gidigbam on the scrotum of Mr fulani-and-yorubas-are-one.

If that power is not coming to the SE, let it remain North. No amount of your emotional blackmail can stop what is signed and sealed. You SW monkeys must learn a big lesson about 'one nigeria'.

Shut up and continue insulting the 5%ers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by JAMO84: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
For once, we have a newspaper that call IPOB terrorists what they are

Mpurumirin addicts are angry
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard abokey terror newspaper
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by wallarwallar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria na time bomb everybody jst dey pretend to love .. make una remember buy gun and bulletproof cos na go need am very soon.. No talk say I no tell u ooo
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by VaginaMiners: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Shut up your mouth and keep standing gidigbam on the scrotum of Mr fulani-and-yorubas-are-one.

If that power is not coming to the SE, let it remain North. No amount of your emotional blackmail can stop what is signed and sealed. You SW monkeys must learn a big lesson about 'one nigeria'.

Shut up and continue insulting the 5%ers.
Osu pig from the gully land.
Power will never come to the gully land and a Yoruba man will be your president next year
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Tissaia(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
IPOB terrorists though. Hmm
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Parachoko:

IF YOUR DEFINITION OF SOUTH MEANS YORUBA PRESIDENT THEN FORGET IT.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER cool
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Oplomo: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu pig from the gully land.
Power will never come to the gully land and a Yoruba man will be your president next year

Mr vamburudeen omo-ake, you don't have the numbers. Sorry. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Parachoko: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IF YOUR DEFINITION OF SOUTH MEANS YORUBA PRESIDENT THEN FORGET IT.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER cool
As for me, any Southerner can contest.

I go leave una in am o, I go dey follow the happenings in Nigeria from a far distance.
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by EnglandAmaka(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Who reads there newspaper
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by VaginaMiners: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Mr vamburudeen omo-ake, you don't have the numbers. Sorry. grin
Mr shebusor , osu alusi
Time will tell
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by gidgiddy: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:

What do you think?

The funny thing is that they have absolutely no evidence as to who killed the woman and her children but blamed IPOB for it
Re: Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) by Miracle2020: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

and who told you that the attack in Owo was not carried out by ipob terrorists?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? / Special Forces Intensify Land, Air Patrols In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.