Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (31160 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Ddokie: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mynd44:
They are both factional candidates. Sampson Uchenna might not even do any work, just wait and see if LP win presidential (unlikely but for the sake of this point) he can go to court and ask to be declared president instead of Peter Obi

You are so petty man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by AfonjaTheAfonja: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:

E̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶ l̶o̶l̶.̶ I̶ a̶m̶ n̶o̶t̶ G̶o̶d̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶t̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶i̶e̶s̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ c̶a̶n̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶ y̶o̶u̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ O̶b̶i̶ a̶n̶d̶ T̶i̶n̶u̶b̶u̶ c̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ b̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ i̶n̶ 2̶0̶2̶3̶,̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶o̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Honestfrend: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Complete walk over for Obi..

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Simeonjoe1: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
muykem:
PDP has reduced to a joke. Imagine they are the one breaking news for Labour Party.
Omo pdp no won lose SE
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by mema900: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Obi is going nowhere. Igbo people should unite behind Atiku and get the VP position. Atiku is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

You are mad in complexion

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by stevnwigw1: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
muykem:
PDP has reduced to a joke. Imagine they are the one breaking news for Labour Party.
people know the truth, only time will tell
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by DeleTaller: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
LibertyRep:
Labour should be careful o.
Which kind rough play be this ?
Be careful of BP please
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by LivingTribunal: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mandate2023:
Simpson Uchenna is d original candidate of LP

Obi should be decieving himself grin
Who is Simpson Uchenna? He's unknown, how did he tend to make without a name
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Paullo19: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Obi is going nowhere. Igbo people should unite behind Atiku and get the VP position. Atiku is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
oga na u know wetin u dey talk...Atiku is going no where come 2023 .
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Mandate2023: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
LivingTribunal:

Who is Simpson Uchenna? He's unknown, how did he tend to make without a name

U r a novice.....u don't even know Uchenna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by wasuka14(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
LibertyRep:
Labour should be careful o.

Which kind rough play be this ?

If you watched Arise tv this morning, you will know better. That currently obi isn't going anywhere except the party issues is resolved. There is crisis in LP that may jeopardize your Pandoral Obi chance o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Barryseal: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is absolute garbage. The first link was narrating how a presidential aspirant submitted his nomination form and his campaign manager addressing the party members about their vision. While the second link is that of Peter Obi emerging as the party candidate.
Who is the mod responsible for bringing this nonsense to the front page?
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Golan007: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why are you people calling Sampson Osu?

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by soundgodrecords: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
This your strategy has failed b4 been served.This is a move by divided problematic APC with inconclusive peimaries everyday and their brother PDP with a camerounian Atiku to bring in confusion to an organises Labour Party which has peter obi as our president we have or will voted 4 with our hot PVSs in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Geesaintagape: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anyone preaching politics n not referendum may Nigeria happen to u
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mandate2023:
Simpson Uchenna is d original candidate of LP

Obi should be decieving himself grin

YoruBandits spotted.
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
North knows the game they are playing...
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by SuperBlack: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
muykem:

E choke seriously
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Chuzzo: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by sukar886: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Peter obi, the other man no get surname
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by sukar886: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
The APC and PDP have bribed the stupid uchenna , they want him to cause problem.. but eye go clear them soon... Peter obi all the way
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Mortiple(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
The way ndi-Yoruba take hate Omo Ibo, na only Jehovah Lord God Almighty will deliver all una.

If I may ask: WETIN IGBO PEOPLE DO UNA
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by kennyz247(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
stevnwigw1:
They have seen the sign, that Peter Obi will emerge Nigeria President come 2023
who see amm abeg.
so small yanch dey shake too
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Bayyajidda(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
elgramz:

You're wrong, you rushed to move an outdated news to front page without even checking the date or reading the content of the story. They are not both factional candidates, they both belong to the same faction. As at the time this story about Mr Sampson Uchenna was written on May 11th, Obi was yet to join LP and Mr Uchenna was the only presidential candidate in the party. Read the story well, it only said that he came to submit his nomination form and not that the primaries had been done and he won. This has long been overtaken by other events as since then, more candidates joined the race including Obi who went on to win the primaries after two other candidates stepped down for him. The chairman Mr Abure mentioned in the old punch story is the same man that handed over the party flag to Obi. You mods here need to up your game, I seriously wonder why you will rush to push an outdated news article that is almost a month old to front page as if it's a current event. Both Obi and Mr Sampson registered, bought their Forms and submitted to the same faction of LP so they are not factional candidates.

Don't mind the sadist mod. I wonder why seun would make a character like mynd44 a mod in a supposedly reputable forum like Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Chopcy29: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin

People like are you are supposed to be arrested and locked up in this country. You don’t have no love for the country
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Zeroid105: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks for pointing that out. The reports actually were at different times.

elgramz:
Check the date on the story you posted. There's no controversy, Peter Obi had not joined the party as at the time the story was written. After he joined, other candidates stepped down for him and he emerged the candidate of the party. It's the same party chairman Mr Julius Abure that handed over the party flag to Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by Zeroid105: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Don't mind the sadist mod. I wonder why seun would make a character like mynd44 a mod in a supposedly reputed forum like Nairaland.

Mods in forums like this should not be biased in performing his/her role of selecting content for the front page. Professionalism must be seen deployed especially in this era of high political activities and discussions on matters which threatens the unity of the nation.
I know Seun has put in lot to bring Nairaland to its present state, he shouldn't allow followers/members to start getting negative impressions about the forum.
Re: Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? by joe120120(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2022

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.