Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice (695 Views)

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Arewa Protests Killing Of Soleimani By Trump Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by adenigga(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has protested the killing of worshippers by gunmen at Saint Francis Catholic Church in Owo, headquarters of Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Scores of Christians were killed at the church during mass.

Members of the association were armed with placards that read “Stop Persecution of Christians”, “Don’t Play Politics With Our Lives”, “Stop Killing Christians”, and “Address Insecurity in Nigeria Urgently”.

Others read “Enough of Condolences, We Need Action”, Christians Are Not Happy, We Need Justice”,

Dare-devil gunmen had on Sunday rained terror in the community when they attacked the church which is located in the heart of the town.

The protesters marched to the Palace of Olowo, Oba Gbadegesin Ogunoye, to express their displeasure over the attack.

The state CAN Chairman, Anslem Ologunowa, joined the demonstrators and strongly condemned the attack.

They called the incident barbaric and urged the government to increase security in the state.

Source: https://punchng.com/Owo-massacre:-CAN-protests-killing-of-worshippers-demands-justice
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Truthisunique2: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Una kept ignoring muric and Yoruba muslims when they were cooking their burnt rice, fighting for hijab rights and inviting the hyenas

Now Muric itself have confirmed Boko Haram is interested in south west

Enjoy your meal

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Crixxx: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Most pissful region
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
The politicians of your country will always try to encircle you with the high walls of lies! You must know that the truth is beyond the walls and without meeting the truth you cannot meet the freedom!

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by MadamVanessa(f): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Protest has never solved a single problem in this country. They should stop wasting their time. It's time ESN should be given full support they alone can give these animals the same dosage or overdose of their medicine.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Billingslord: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Billingslord: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Protest has never solved a single problem in this country. The should stop wasting their time. It's time ESN should be given full support they alone can give these animals the same dosage or overdose of their medicine.
lol,see this fool
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Proudlyomonna: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Protest is not just enough.
Starting advising them to pray and also arm themselves in defense.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Ezehillary(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is that all

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Ezehillary(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Billingslord:
lol,see this fool
God bless esn
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Proudlyomonna: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Billingslord:

lol,see this fool

Leave that man claiming to be a woman undecided
They should give esn militants a group created by the proscribed destructive oppressive fruad ipob that will obviously hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless fraud freedom struggle a chance??
Everything possible to crush ipob's arm wing will continue to be done in Igboland,they are militants and do not carry any mandate to operate in Igboland so they will continue to be hunted down,they and any gun weiding criminals be you ugm, fulani or dss or whatever, should be crushed to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Billingslord: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ezehillary:
God bless esn
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by hopman98: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
God help us o, i dey hustle 6pm to 6am for inside cold just to pay school fees, com lose my uncle to the bastard bandits yesterday. RIP Uncle ajayi. By God's grace i no go lose focus. Na u say make i study civil eng'g o, now i no graduate 4 ur eye. #ZEROJOY
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by WibusJaga: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022

Let every region take 100% control of its Policing & Security & these nonsense will stop or at least be reduced.
The present Fulani-dominated security structure is not helping matters.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Cypress042(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Protest has never solved a single problem in this country. They should stop wasting their time. It's time ESN should be given full support they alone can give these animals the same dosage or overdose of their medicine.
Same you will come back here and call ESN terrorist. angry
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Cypress042(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
hopman98:
God help us o, i dey hustle 6pm to 6am for inside cold just to pay school fees, com lose my uncle to the bastard bandits yesterday. RIP Uncle ajayi. By God's grace i no go lose focus. Na u say make i study civil eng'g o, now i no graduate 4 ur eye. #ZEROJOY
shocked So you're a student of Civil Engineering Hmmmm ah dant belivit grin grin
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Cypress042(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Leave that man claiming to be a woman undecided
They should give esn militants a group created by the proscribed destructive oppressive fruad ipob that will obviously hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless fraud freedom struggle a chance??
Everything possible to crush ipob's arm wing will continue to be done in Igboland,they are militants and do not carry any mandate to operate in Igboland so they will continue to be hunted down,they and any gun weiding criminals be you ugm, fulani or dss or whatever, should be crushed to the ground.
grin grin You' re mad grin to prove it see what you are writing grin
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by limeta(f): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Billingslord:

lol,see this fool

What makes him a fool ?
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Proudlyomonna: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
grin grin You' re mad grin to prove it see what you are writing grin

So which one is your brainwashed head finding difficult to relate with grin grin
Is it the obvious fact that the esn are unauthorized to bear arms and operate in Igboland and that they will continue to be hunted down grin
Or is it the one that every gun weiding animal causing trouble in Igboland will continue to be hunted down grin
Igboland is not an host for gun weiding criminals.
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by Cypress042(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So which one is your brainwashed head finding difficult to relate with grin grin
Is it the obvious fact that the esn are unauthorized to bear arms and operate in Igboland and that they will continue to be hunted down grin
Or is it the one that every gun weiding animal causing trouble in Igboland will continue to be hunted down grin
Igboland is not an host for gun weiding criminals.
grin I've got no time for this man grin Have a nice day cool
Re: Owo Massacre: CAN Protests Killing Of Worshippers, Demands Justice by hopman98: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked So you're a student of Civil Engineering Hmmmm ah dant belivit grin grin
400L

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Vent His Anger On APC For Using His Song / Help!Which Other Mobile Banks Allows Me To Do 50k Transactions Without Bvn / Apostle Suleman Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.