Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! (3270 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello , I'm from a Polygamous Family ,My late father Married another Woman after having 3 of Us all Male .

I'm the first Born ,I had Many Opportunities in Life but none was Successful .
My life have Been Characterised by Sorrows, Tribulation,Fears ,Failures and Pandemonium before Freedom Light Shown on me .

In 1996 ,I had the Opportunity to Travel to Germany ,A Man ( Mr.Romanus ) around Adetola Street Aguda,Surulere,Lagos .Connected myself and others with a German Man
( Mr.Bruno From Stuttgart ) who Came down to Help us to Germany ,There was a Link with the Consular then one Mr.stechman at the German Embassy then ,When it was Called Eleke Crescent before it was Changed to Walter Carrington ,Even with the Whole strong Links , Among the 4 People I was refused of Visa ,The VO Rejected my Visa Application with no Reasons ,the 3 others were Issued Visa .

That same night I came to take My Passport from the Embassy ,I had a very Terrible Dream ,It was a Vivid One ,I saw Some weird People Laughing at me ,making Jest of me that I didn't get the Visa .

Mr.Romanus ( Took me to Eko Hotel where Mr.Bruno the German Man Lodge that he should try to make an Appeal ,The German said He wasn't interested in myself anymore ,It was strange ,I wasn't Handicapped,I wasn't Crippled ,It was strange ...

I Left home Crying like a Baby .

In the Year 2000 ,I met another Person who Provides all Assistance to obtain Bulgaria Visa ,This man is very rich, had enough money in His Bank account ,I have Invitations Letter ,All Documents Completed ,

I travelled to Abuja ,The man Connected myself with someone that works with NNPC ,I passed the Night at his Place on the day of Interview ,The VO Rejected My Visa Application,That night ,The Daughter of the man that Accommodates me Screamed from her sleep mentioning Snakes ,Masquerades ,I woke up ,they Carried the Girl to the main sitting room where I was Passing the night on the Long Sofa.

The Girl was Pointing at me ,See Snakes ,See Masquerades ,It was 2:15 am ...After a while she stopped ,I left that House early to Ikotun Lagos where I lived .

I decided to look for a Job ,Someone Connected me with One Mr.George who works at Eleganza Industries at Oregun ,Cooler section Lagos ,I met Him ,Started working ,after one week I was Sooo Hated by my Co-Worker to the extent that I couldn't bear the Gangup for no reason ,I managed to wait till Month End so I could get my Salary,I left.

I was about Entering a Long Bus From Oshodi to CMS one day ,I saw an elderly man standing ,I stood up from my seat , ask him to sit while I stood .

When we got to CMS ,This Man Called me and mentioned I Should Pray Very well inorder to Make it in Life because he could see all Over me Bad Luck Spiritually written all over me ,He Walked Away .

It dawned on me , knew then there was a serious Spiritual Problem ,I Visited many Churches ,I don't want to Mention Names ,I went for a One Week Deliverance in one Major Popular Church that are Good in Deliverance at Yaba Area ,My Situation remains

I do have Sex in the Dream
Bad Luck
Failures .
I always Dreams about Climbing a Hill once am about reaching the Top i do Fall off.

I even Started as a Church worker ,Yet nothing worked ,Fasted ,Prayed .

I saw some People that Testified but mine remained.

I ran into a Friend who just Came Back from Sweden ,An old School Mate,Whom I was so Nice to During School Days .

He helped me with 2.5 Million Naira ,After seeing my Situation,I rented a Shop ,Went to Alaba to Buy Electrical Parts Like Globes , extension Wires etc.

That Business Collapsed ,It was at a Junction with many Passerby I rented the Shop Around Lawanson area of Lagos State .,Sometimes No one would come to My Shop ,Even when some Come they would Price and leave ..

The way and Manner the Business Collapsed was Strange .

I went to many Mountains ,Mention it ,Ori Oke Ikoyi ,Arakeji ,Agelu.I patronised some Renowned Islamic Clerics that ,they beat there chest to End my Travails.. Not Way .

I Travelled to a Town in Ijebu Called Imodi Mosan Someone told me there is a Very Powerful Babalawo ( Spiritualist ) That does Agemo , Off course I saw some Claiming there Problems were over but mine Refuses to Shift ..The Baba told me Categorically that it is Ogun Idile { Battles from my father's House )

I later Joined white Garment Church the Two Notables once ,2 Years each ,No Changes ..

Someone bought a Camry Tiny light for me for Uber ,Tokunboh,This Car Showed me Pepper ,A car that was sound ,The Owner Collected it back because I couldn't pay back on time ,He later Gave it out to someone else and there was No More Complaints..

If anyone says there is No Evil I bet you Evil Exist ,I kept to All Righteousness,Wasn't even having Sex at all for 5 Years so I could be Holy .

I bought Two Bottles of snipers to End it all ...I intend taking the Sniper in the Evening ,I was Tired in the Afternoon ,I slept off ,Had a Dream ,Saw My Late Father in the Dream ,He Told me not to Kill myself ,He Directed me to go and get His Old Diary which He Used to keep record while alive and in it I will find a Composition of what to use to make a Soap to Bath .

I decided to rush to Check that ,I knew the Diary well it was a big one ,I saw ..Success Doors opening and Evil Back to sender Soap Making,

I Bought all the Items as Directed ,Used it and Positive words of Prayers to be said , Instructions not to have Sex was with it , Clear intension not to think Evil towards anyone.
Used it for just 7 days ..i couldn't believe the Outcome ,

First ,All Negative Dreams,The Snakes, Masquerades ,The Screaming from Sleep ,The Torturing , Sex in the Dream All Stopped .

I received a Surprise Call first from an Old Friend who has Abandoned me from Port Harcourt asking me where I have being ,He Introduced me to a Business to Make a Supply ,He gave me money to Make the Supply from Lagos. I started making some Money .

Road started Opening ,I decided to write my Friend in Sweden ,He was so mad with me at first why I Failed managing the Business I Did with the 2.5 Million Naira .I Explained to him,He was shocked to hear all .

He Later said I even Call at the right time ,He Told me to help him look for one acre of Land to Build a Poultry and I must Help Him Supervise it ,It was a Big Project ooo

This same man Sent money to buy land on which I built a 3 Bedroom Flat On.

Till date it has been one Blessings or the other .

Are you there Thinking of Suicide , Fed up about life ...Don't do it please ...There is Hope ..With Almighty God there is Hope .This soap Have Helped so Many People .U must have clear Conscience.

Handed over to me by my Late Father ,With Natural and Clear mind , Conscience ,Without any Evil ..It has been working for people ,Still Working .

Write an Email today ... Check My email Below .
There is Power in Nature that Almighty God has created ,You don't have to Kill anyone ,You don't have to Offer any Blood Sacrifice.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't Commit a Suicide there is Hope .

Single still Looking at Old Age .
Business Failures
Negative Dreams
Eating and having Fun In the Dreams
Promise and Failing
Hates everywhere .
Battles from father's Home.
Has Many Wealthy People Surrounding you with no Help ..

Check Below .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Give it a Thought ,Stop the Unnecessary Spiritual Blockage and Confrontations.

Solutions is Here .

Email Now.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is Light at the End of a Tunnel .

The Above Narrative is the true Story of My Life No Minus No Addition..

Keep the Doubt aside and Take a Step Right Away.

Suicide is not an Option .

Check My email Below
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't Feel Comfortable with your Challenges,When it has Spiritual Undertone it's becomes Terrible.

The Spiritual Controls the Physical.

An Earth Worm will never make a Friendship with Salt .It's a Natural Truth..

Why : Because a Drop of Some Salts on an Earthworm will Cut it into Pieces and it Dies off Immediately

Your Challenges that has a Spiritual Undertone must definitely also have some Spiritual Things that are Poison to it ,Once your Problems Comes in Contact with Such ,It gets Neutralized
..It's a Natural Truth .

Take a Step Now.

Email Right Away ...Break that Jinx ,Break that Procrastination ...
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Share with me , Don't get Depressed
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
You wouldn't Believe the Great Number of People Contemplating ending there Lives either by Drinking Snipers or Jumping into the Ocean

A young Boy of 21 Mentioned that he doesn't even need Sniper ,All he need to so is to ingest " Magele" a Potent Powdery Poison .Which he knows because he is tired of Life Issues .

Imagine 21 Years old.

Talk and Share .
Email Below .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Wasiu in Badagry Use Knife to Cut His Wife Throats and Stabbed himself as well in the Presence of there Son . Both Died Immediately ..

What could have Prompted that ?

Probably He discovered Pregnancy wasn't His , Probably it's Spiritual , Probably anything .

If he has someone he could share with Probably this couldn't have Happened ..

Look for someone to share with Around you if you are Having a thought .

Freedom Light is someone you can share with .Suicide is not the Option .

Click and read more ..

https://www.nairaland.com/7169047/man-kills-pregnant-wife-stabs.
Check email Below
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Read .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Way out
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Someone right now somewhere is Dejected and Frustrated .Needs someone to talk.to . When was the Last time you checked People that you have seen for long .

Freedom Light Spiritual research Cares .Feel free to share .It shall be well
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 5:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Challenges might be long ,Light commeth at the End.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is Hope
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Suicide is never an Option ..
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Suicide is not an Option .Be Hopeful
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Be Spiritual Conscious
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Odunare Olalekan A Young Nigerian Committed Suicide by Jumping into the Ocean and Died ..

To those that Doubted The Possibilities of People Commiting Suicides .

https://www.nairaland.com/6899086/family-confirms-death-lagos-diploma

If you are Passing through any Predicament ,Think Less there is Hope .Suicide is not the Option .Read My story .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2022
There is a Light at the end of a Tunnel .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your believe in my Personal Story Above doesn't Matters here ,What Matters is that there are People that Are so Depressed ,Some have Committed Suicide ,Some are Considering it even right now ..

Different People , Different Experiences of Sufferings , Predicament etc..

No matter what you are going through now ,If it's Spiritually Inclined ,My Soap Settles it ..

Check below .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why would a man commit suicide by hanging himself because his Girlfriend Jilted him for another man .This is what I have been saying ...

He couldn't have done that if he has someone to share with .

Suicide is not an Option..

https://www.nairaland.com/7177218/man-commits-suicide-jigawa-after

I almost did that before .

Talk to me now . Check my Contact Below .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Look up into the Sky ,What do you see ,You see white and Black .

There are Positive and Negative .

Good and Evil.

Almighty God and the Devil .

Wealth and Poverty.

Joy and Sadness .

Always Two Opposite things .

If the Holy book says the Poor will not cease from the Earth .Why would you Consider yourself as Among the Destined Destitute.?

Change your Mindset.

Check.Below.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Suicide is not an Option...

There is Hope.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Don't let the Evil Sound get hold of your mind ..

Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Solutions
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
I will always Say this Suicide is not an Option.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
What are you going through ?

Non Stop Negative Dreams .

Eating in the Dream.

Failures at the edge of Success .

Promise and Fail.

Rejection by people that ought to Help you .

Bad Luck ..etc..

Order this Soap and you will be glad you did .

Contact Below .

Hope is Alive..Shun Suicide.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Suicide is not the Way ..
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nightmares.

Bad Luck .

Promise and Fail.

Disappointment.

(Ladies ) Still Single at 40 .

Collapsing Businesses.

Visa Rejections Several times .

Always Turned down at Job Interviews .

Sex In the Dream.

Eating on the Dream.

Sorrounded with Wealthy brothers and Sisters ,Friends but none is helping you .

Check my number and email below .

Freedom Light Spirituals.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Take a step Now...Don't think Suicide ...Think Way Out .
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ways to Succeed in Life You have tried many ..

You are Fedup and Frustrated .

Reason you want to go and End it all..

Wait .

There is Hope.
Re: Suicide : Before You Drink Sniper / Hang Yourself Or Jump Into Ocean.readis !!! by Freedomsurellp: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Do you Experience Similar Thing.

Contact now .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gwam Gwam Gwam . . .? / Why Are Drowning Victims Buried By The River? / If Women Have No Rights! A Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.