Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518050 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2022
TONY042:

Okay, thank you

You're welcome
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Zarabee: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2022
identity002:
Pls add 07067779129

pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08138620135
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nnaemmy(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Have waited tire, no reply.

Pymetrics:
Did anyone get reply from Nerc or Testmi for change of test location?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by amiberry: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Firmjudge post=118957619]Venue: ADEOLA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OPPOSITE (ARMY)VETERAN PLAZA, KUBWA, ABUJA, FCT

Anyone

Indicate let's connec
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2022
Edonnaa:

You are excited for a 70 slots open for more than probably 50,000 successful applicants so far?

My brother, go to NCDMB thread and see what was done to us... Mind you almost 1k people was recruited in that one ooo, not to talk of this one that won't even be up to 100 people...

What I will suggest for you now is to be finding strong connections that would give you an edge, cause as for me that's what I intend doing
Everything isn't connection bro. I applied and got a Manager role at FIRS a few months ago without knowing a single person. In fact, most of us got in without knowing anyone. Why not allow people pursue their goal with the believe that meritocracy will take them through. At least if people don't have connection, they should have hope.

34 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Firmjudge(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2022
amiberry:

Yes oooo,I don’t know how to get there from apo.Do you know
08169548411 please send me a message on WhatsApp

Lines ends with 00
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gideon2707: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Please add me to the group chat 08035426627
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hoppcee: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Please add me to the group chat. 08162911871
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Salemed002: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
NERC is sending reminder emails for the test on Saturday. I guess those waiting for a reschedule or change of date/venue should not depend on this possibility. I think it's better to try all means possible to get to the scheduled venue rather than wait for a response to change it

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by idiamiezeh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shukusheka:
Everything isn't connection bro. I applied and got a Manager role at FIRS a few months ago without knowing a single person. In fact, most of us got in without knowing anyone. Why not allow people pursue their goal with the believe that meritocracy will take them through. At least if people don't have connection, they should have hope.

I agree with you Sir.

As chronically corrupt as our system may be, I have never subscribed to the belief that there won't be a place for merit.

I have, myself, benefitted from this country meritoriously and that gives me an audacious hope in this NERC process.

I love this: "At least if people don't have connection, they should have hope."

Congratulations on your well-deserved role at FIRS.

15 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by aaofod2017(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kindly add 08161215679 to the NERC telegram group
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by aaofod2017(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone traveling from Abuja to Akure for the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by oshozondii: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
ayoka4vincent:
Anyone yet with Practice Questions yet?

Research Analyst (Research, Planning and Strategy)
Thanks
Still on this table, Incase you get..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Alienist: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shukusheka:

God bless you for this.

I mean, this is Nigeria. We know government jobs are mostly connection jobs and it's frustrating, to say the least. But still on still, we need hope and positivity to move us forward.

If you truly believe it's 100 percent connection, then why did you apply? Cos you gan sef you have hope.

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by chyneze(f): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
shagari011:
The below was posted in one WhatsApp group that I am a part of.
NB: take it with a grain of salt before anybody comes for my head.

“The examination will be based on:
1.Test in English language
2. Test on the position you applied for
3. Test on the Electricity Sector and
4. Test on General Knowledge”

Pls add me to the watsapp group. 08037961670
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Apexbb: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Analyst II - Front Desk Officer
I need material for this role

Anyone writing in Ilorin jamb center along kwarapoly?
Dm
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Apexbb: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
shagari011:
The below was posted in one WhatsApp group that I am a part of.
NB: take it with a grain of salt before anybody comes for my head.

“The examination will be based on:
1.Test in English language
2. Test on the position you applied for
3. Test on the Electricity Sector and
4. Test on General Knowledge”

Kindly add me the group... Send the link
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by austin21: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
]https:///FS9mDHrxxcjGLXw458jLHc

use the above link above to join the group for those writing in Ph ,others can join as well

Please add me to the group link is not going through.08062067073
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seirerjour(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shukusheka:

I will quote you wrong here, tell us when was the recruitment portal opened as you u said because for me I can't remember when last FIRS did open recruitment.

Moreover if indeed u are working with FIRS why are you following this thread?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Seirerjour:

I will quote you wrong here, tell us when was the recruitment portal opened as you u said because for me I can't remember when last FIRS did open recruitment.

Lol. Tell me one reason why I should answer your question. You are just another stranger like I am on the internet. If you choose not to believe me, that is fine by me.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
idiamiezeh:

I agree with you Sir.

As chronically corrupt as our system may be, I have never subscribed to the belief that there won't be a place for merit.

I have, myself, benefitted from this country meritoriously and that gives me an audacious hope in this NERC process.

I love this: "At least if people don't have connection, they should have hope."

Congratulations on your well-deserved role at FIRS.
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shukusheka:
Lol. Tell me one reason why I should answer your question. You are just another stranger like I am an on the internet. If you choose not to believe me, that is fine by me.

When was d portal opened or the general public asked to submit thier CVs?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Neyozak: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Seirerjour:

Hmmms, Oro re o! Naija ti o ba soji, ti o ba ta, omo ale ni.
Both ways could be through anyways. Eku opolo.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Noble2019: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Apexbb:
Analyst II - Front Desk Officer
I need material for this role

Anyone writing in Ilorin jamb center along kwarapoly?
Dm

Sup my bro, we gather dey Ilorin together. 07035866806
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by daddy54(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone from bauchi?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nsemekejimmy1: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
princenonye:
Any Analyst 1 Tarriff and Rates writing in ph?
Les connect pls
@Princenonye,I will be writing in PH and the venue of mine is Maranatha and Associates, Odani Green city Estate, Elelenwo But I don't know the place because I am staying at Alakahia. Axis.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nsemekejimmy1: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Salemed002:
NERC is sending reminder emails for the test on Saturday. I guess those waiting for a reschedule or change of date/venue should not depend on this possibility. I think it's better to try all means possible to get to the scheduled venue rather than wait for a response to change it
.you are write, I just got mine.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by NekkyCee(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
amiberry:

Yes oooo,I don’t know how to get there from apo.Do you know
08169548411 please send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by msay: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Well Chat me up on 08035843214 let me share some material i got from Google.
Azeezco008:

I'm here. What do we read for the exam ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anonz: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nsemekejimmy1:

@Princenonye,I will be writing in PH and the venue of mine is Maranatha and Associates, Odani Green city Estate, Elelenwo But I don't know the place because I am staying at Alakahia. Axis.
Google map is your friend

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by msay: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
hit me up on whatsapp 08035843214
Hussak:

Yes, same venue
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nsemekejimmy1: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
princenonye:
Any Analyst 1 Tarriff and Rates writing in ph?
Les connect pls
.Here is my number, let's connect please. 07064558776 or 07014231200.Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.