Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517164 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
freddybonz:

Una don resume work?

Yeah, fully
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
hausawa1:

Good to hear that. How is the environment at the Commission?

Environment is calm and everybody is friendly. You can meet up and interact with anybody regardless of Cadre without much protocol. But omo, work dey sha

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
MBAleeyu583:
That's nice to hear from you guys but are you done with the induction sir?

Yeah
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
1lovetruth:

Yeah

Please how far about all the myth surrounding the salary and allowances?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
1lovetruth:

Yeah

Good evening sir. Congratulations on your new job. Please is there any chance or probability for people to join you guys?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
FolaLee:

Good evening sir. Congratulations on your new job. Please is there any chance or probability for people to join you guys?
At this point probably Ur connect is just lying to u but anything is possible though but start strategizing on how to get ur money back incase u paid him
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
freddybonz:

At this point probably Ur connect is just lying to u but anything is possible though but start strategizing on how to get ur money back incase u paid him

Lol I didn’t. I have moved on. May God help us all
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
FolaLee:

Lol I didn’t. I have moved on. May God help us all
Okay, u didn't pay him and he is still giving you hope?...if u didn't pay him then he has no reason to lie so u can still be positive except he is just a wicked person who likes to give false hope and waste a person's time and emotions
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
freddybonz:

Okay, u didn't pay him and he is still giving you hope?...if u didn't pay him then he has no reason to lie so u can still be positive except he is just a wicked person who likes to give false hope and waste a person's time and emotions

Been skeptical regarding his promises. I didn’t pay him. I only told him about it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
FolaLee:

Been skeptical regarding his promises. I didn’t pay him. I only told him about it.
Okay, I understand, that means he is influential so its probably possible....but what is he telling you?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
1lovetruth:

Yeah
Thanks bro, but pls is it true that you are 56 in numbers or are you more than 56? Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
freddybonz:

Okay, I understand, that means he is influential so its probably possible....but what is he telling you?

Been a while I have heard from him.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2023
MBAleeyu583:
Thanks bro, but pls is it true that you are 56 in numbers or are you more than 56? Thanks
They won't answer that, but just 56? Wow
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2023
FolaLee:

Been a while I have heard from him.
Okay but I guess you guys spoke after letters were given
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by marypoppins2020: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2023
This one that Tinubu has dissolved commissions, councils and MDAs, is NERC affected also?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2023
marypoppins2020:
This one that Tinubu has dissolved commissions, councils and MDAs, is NERC affected also?
Since the recruitment is over does it matter?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2023
marypoppins2020:
Yes they are part of it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Abeg was any underground thing happening at nerc, since pple are still asking questions about them
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hope!

freddybonz:
Abeg was any underground thing happening at nerc, since pple are still asking questions about them
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
hausawa1:

Hope!

Lol....okay, they are hoping
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol....okay, they are hoping

Where una dey get information from lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
FolaLee:

Where una dey get information from lol
Na you get information pass us nau
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13
Good day house, pls who has an inside on NERC replacement/recruitment this year, if it's going to be this first quarter or second or third pls? I will be highly grateful for your response. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 8:49am On Feb 14
MBAleeyu583:
Good day house, pls who has an inside on NERC replacement/recruitment this year, if it's going to be this first quarter or second or third pls? I will be highly grateful for your response. Thanks

What did you hear boss
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 9:10am On Feb 14
FolaLee:

What did you hear boss
There is provision for recruitment this year inside their budget
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 9:11am On Feb 14
MBAleeyu583:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 9:14am On Feb 14
MBAleeyu583:
but my question is that, if it's going to be this first quarter or second or third?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 7:51pm On Feb 18
MBAleeyu583:
but my question is that, if it's going to be this first quarter or second or third?
u

Is it general recruitment or secret
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dave1234567: 9:38pm On Apr 17
Any news on nerc

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.