Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517578 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
oefosa:

Please do anyone has past questions on NERC or Testmi?

Kindly assist

I have been scammed twice
This is what a whatapps group would have solved. If there's a past question in PDF or 100s of screenshots of questions how can you post it on Nairaland? I know how far i have gone in other recruitments thanks to whatapps group especially when they're 100+ reasonably thinking people there. There's a bank recruitment with over 10k applicants but over half of the people who made it to medicals are in just one whatapps group thanks to sharing of information in real time. Nairaland is good but it's too slow, inconvenient and too open to even the recruitment agency.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
leks4sure:
If all things go according acording to plan, aptitude test is coming up tentatively either on Tuesday, 20th of September or Saturday, 24th September. Consultants waiting for NERC to decide the final date but definitely before end of the month.

Invite for test will be sent between tomorrow and Friday. Check your phone message box and email frequently.

Aptitude test will be in 3 batches on that day to avoid congested traffic that destabilised NCDMB test in November, 2020.

14,000 applications were received for vacancies of circa 70

The exam will last for 1 hour.

Good luck!!!

Thank you very much for this.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by code66: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why not concentrate on WhatsApp and stop moving nairaland topic to WhatsApp......stop derailing this thread please
Idrismusty97:
This is what a whatapps group would have solved. If there's a past question in PDF or 100s of screenshots of questions how can you post it on Nairaland? I know how far i have gone in other recruitments thanks to whatapps group especially when they're 100+ reasonably thinking people there. There's a bank recruitment with over 10k applicants but over half of the people who made it to medicals are in just one whatapps group thanks to sharing of information in real time. Nairaland is good but it's too slow, inconvenient and too open to even the recruitment agency.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ofeco: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
leks4sure:
If all things go according acording to plan, aptitude test is coming up tentatively either on Tuesday, 20th of September or Saturday, 24th September. Consultants waiting for NERC to decide the final date but definitely before end of the month.

Invite for test will be sent between tomorrow and Friday. Check your phone message box and email frequently.

Aptitude test will be in 3 batches on that day to avoid congested traffic that destabilised NCDMB test in November, 2020.

Good luck!!!

Good evening, thanks for the update. Please I want to know if the Exam is going to be online or are we going to travel down to ABJ for the Exam? Secondly, did you say is just 70 positions? Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
leks4sure:

Good luck!!!

14k applications for just 70 vacancies omo. And we are here engaging in baseless arguments.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Idrismusty97:
14k applications for just 70 vacancies omo. And we are here engaging in baseless arguments.
It's crazy right? What if Leks thumbed 200k? Although, I believe they received more applications than that figure quoted up there. They only pruned (reasonable thing to do) the list down.
Idrismusty97 the WhatsApp guy. LoL
It is well with us all.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ANTAX99: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
leks4sure:

Good luck!!!

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bomgirl(f): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Awedman:
. Try check your portal and let us know what's there, because mine is just showing examination results blank

Same with mine.
Said you'll be contacted blabla
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ANTAX99: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=ANTAX99 post=116673278][/quote]

Thanks for the info.

You mean just 70 people from all those plenty vacancies?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2022
code66:
Why not concentrate on WhatsApp and stop moving nairaland topic to WhatsApp......stop derailing this thread please

i don't know what is wrong with some people. leks4sure gave us info about this recruitment exercise instead of them to say thank you they are still talking about whatsapp group and telling us how they were scammed for past questions. No gratitude, but they want somebody to follow them and join whatsapp group with that behaviour

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Samcent: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2022
oefosa:
I am sorry to have offended all of you.

But it seems we are all angry.

What is happening to us?

Please, lets try to be nice to each other. We are brothers and sisters.

Again, I apologise.

I am really sorry.

My degrees are not the main thing, I was only trying to state why we should be calm when attending to strangers. I could be the Chairman of NERC. Who knows?

I asked for help, I was attacked, I gave advice, I was attacked.

What is going on?

Please, I need constructive feedback, please

With your apology, you are still telling us you could be the Chairman of NERC.

You are definitely overrating yourself. Notwithstanding, your apology is accepted.

Lesson moral:

Resist the urge to brag about your achievements in a faceless forum. The other stranger maybe your boss.

Warm regards.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Samcent:

With your apology, you are still telling us you could be the Chairman of NERC.

You are definitely overrating yourself. Notwithstanding, your apology is accepted.

Lesson moral:

Resist the urge to brag about your achievements in a faceless forum. The other stranger maybe your boss.

Warm regards.
Deep!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leks4sure(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2022
leks4sure:

You all should try to login to confirm if you had been shortlisted for the aptitude test which is the next stage.

If you are not shortlisted, you won't be able to login and you will receive a pop for that.

Shortlisted candidates can wait for their invite later in the day or tomorrow

Good luck!!!

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leks4sure(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2022
leks4sure:

You all should try to login to confirm if you had been shortlisted for the aptitude test which is the next stage.

If you are not shortlisted, you won't be able to login and you will receive a pop for that.

Shortlisted candidates can wait for their invite later in the day or tomorrow

Good luck!!!

You all should try to login to the testmi portal to confirm if you still have access to the portal.

If you're not shortlisted for the next stage which is an aptitude test, you won't be able to login and you will get a pop up indicating that you're not selected.

Shortlisted candidates should be expecting invite later in the day or tomorrow for the assessment coming up soonest.

Wishing you all success.

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AborMist: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2022
leks4sure:

You all should try to login to the testmi portal to confirm if you still have access to the portal.

If you're not shortlisted for the next stage which is an aptitude test, you won't be able to login and you will get a pop up indicating that you're not selected.

Shortlisted candidates should be expecting invite later in the day or tomorrow for the assessment coming up next week.

Wishing you all success.

You are the real Dr. Just appeared as said. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2022
AborMist:

You are the real Dr. Just appeared as said. Thanks a lot.
Omo, Leks is 4real.
Na to start test be that o.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
leks4sure:

Shortlisted candidates should be expecting invite later in the day or tomorrow for the assessment coming up next week.

Wishing you all success.
Exactly! Thanks for the update
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
PrinceFola:
Exactly! Thanks for the update
Emails dropping already. Thanks Leks for the update.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EGBEDA101: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Yes, got shortlisted too.

Portal now reads congratulations You can now Start the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Amaifycyn: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Instructions
Dear Applicant, Congratulations on making it through the initial review stage to being shortlisted for the aptitude test.

The initial review stage sorted candidates on the basis of their qualifications and years of experience for applied roles in line with the Commission’s scheme of service. Where it is discovered that any candidate who scaled through the initial review stage does not possess the minimum years of experience for the applied role, they shall be placed on the appropriate role that matches their years of experience in the Commission’s scheme of service, where vacancies exist in the commensurate roles.

By clicking on the start exam button to proceed to the aptitude test, I agree to be bound by the Commission’s decision to place my application on a role that matches my years of experience in the Commission’s scheme of service and to proceed with the entire application on the assigned role. I note that the Commission shall not entertain any objections/appeals on role allocation and confirm that any objection/appeal raised by me shall be deemed to be the forfeiture of my application.

Start Exam
Click on the 'Start Exam' button below to get started, ensure to thoroughly read the instructions before proceeding.

© 2022. Testmi
About|Terms of Use|Privacy Policy
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Busayomi1220: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Can we start the test now or wait till we receive the mail?
leks4sure:

Shortlisted candidates should be expecting invite later in the day or tomorrow for the assessment coming up soonest.

Wishing you all success.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anonz: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
It has dropped for me
leks4sure:
If all things go according to plan, aptitude test is coming up tentatively either on Tuesday, 20th of September or Saturday, 24th September. Consultants waiting for NERC to decide the final date but definitely before end of the month.

14,000 applicants have been shortlisted for the assessment to fill vacancies of circa 70

Good luck!!!

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Amaifycyn: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
The Exam is not opening, always showing unexpected error occur, please try again later.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Xboy1993: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just enter my account, it shows that I am good to go for the exams
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wheingo35: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=ANTAX99 post=116673278][/quote]

Damn! This is real. You are the best man, just notice the update on my page. Thank you for the info, we really appreciate it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Amaifycyn: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please who knows the type of question they will ask.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wheingo35: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amaifycyn:
The Exam is not opening, always showing unexpected error occur, please try again later.

Just received the email, same day as well.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amaifycyn:
It isn't time to start just yet. You would get a mail stating when and the time to start.
Cheers
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wheingo35: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please don't click on start exam now, wait till the due date as given in your email.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm yet to receive mail..
Waiting patiently thou

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wheingo35: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
PrinceFola:
I'm yet to receive mail..
Waiting patiently thou

It will come! Refresh your mail, check spam folders keep doing that.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wheingo35:

It will come! Refresh your mail, check spam folders keep doing that.
Not yet sir but i believe it will come.... I have seen congratulatory message on my portal though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.