Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518004 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by mojysiola(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elnino4ladies:

Where did you see current affairs?
Pls help me ask ooo because current affairs no dey mine. I dey reason now shey I finish like this because current affairs no dey mine oo.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elderniercri(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls how do I get passed a pop up message giving you instructions, there’s no icon I can click
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by dejo4u: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Obviously this person selected at random. The only way you can finish and still have time is if you were doing random selection.

I did not even have the opportunity to see the questions because I was told that I had passed the test time after several attempts since 10am grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Toniverrat: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Like this ehh I don even forget the position way I applied for��

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by keekee89: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mine was saying token expired...what's the way out pls
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

I promise you, I had about 20+ minutes left. Others wey good pass me will have like 30+ left when they are done.
\

even if you only had to read the questions without answering, you wont have 30mins left.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Babawo101:
Please you people should stop saying you had some time left except you didn't attempt all the questions

I know someone that finished way ahead of time...

Best graduatinf student in set then e school... That yeye NCMB wey write baba scored 80+ in the both stages. That's how good he is

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ekems2017(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
xtaneche:

Same with me

Pls did you later suceed? I had the same issues and I couldn't write the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jamila12345:
You can use phone guys.

Testing testing. Mine starts by 12
You have average of 36 seconds to answer each question, just do your best.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bryee:

Is your time to take the test not up? If your slot was 10am the test ended at 11am.

I was able to take the test.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 5Loaves2Fishes: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
so they asked current affair?? Me I no even reach that side for the question after comprehension, diagram, logic then English na so my time finish.... Maybe it's tailored to the role you applied for shaa cos na lawyer me I apply for

No current affairs
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
no button to start ooooo
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Toniverrat: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
mojysiola:

Pls help me ask ooo because current affairs no dey mine. I dey reason now shey I finish like this because current affairs no dey mine oo.
Questions are ask based on the positions u applied for....some ppl did math some did verbal reasoning,other saw all�‍��‍�
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
charlesu49:
\

even if you only had to read the questions without answering, you wont have 30mins left.

Oga rest, I finished mine with 14sec left... And I am. Sure I did 75% correctly

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Toniverrat:

Questions are ask based on the positions u applied for....some ppl did math some did verbal reasoning,other saw all�‍��‍�

Are you serious abeg
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elderniercri(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
darado:
no button to start ooooo

Having the issue also

I even tried using my phone… u see cancel and that’s it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Exboy181: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
ekems2017:

Pls did you later suceed? I had the same issues and I couldn't write the test
It's telling me that I've passed the time for the test.
Can it be rescheduled?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

I know someone that finished way ahead of time...

Best graduatinf student in set then e school... That yeye NCMB wey write baba scored 80+ in the both stages. That's how good he is

Its not even about being good, the questions are very simple, like I said before, if all you have to do is read the questions without answering the time still won't be enough.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
keekee89:
Nobody is sending screenshot.. grin
Because they know it is competition, moreover with the pressure of answering 100 questions in 60 minutes that is 36 seconds average per second many will not have time for anyither thing but concentrate on the screen ,coupled with video monitoring you and your phone during the period a screen recording app or screen shot interfering with the process will be seen.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
charlesu49:
\

Boss, there's levels to this thing.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
charlesu49:

Its not even about being good, the questions are very simple, like I said before, if all you have to do is read the questions without answering the time still won't be enough.

What I am saying is people finished. I also did
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Adeixa:

Please shey e dea submit automatically because I tried submitting bt it ws hooking I didn't know if it finally did
If your time runs out, best believe that it's gonna shut down. Did you see any prompt/message after it shutdown?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by garfield1: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

Can't find my password
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

We all had a couple of minutes or seconds left, the response was to your 30mins left claim.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

True this...

My cousin actually answered all 189 questions...

I just they laugh since
189? Omo, did you add the NCDMB and NERC questions together?

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
akanbiaa:
Because they know it is competition, moreover with the pressure of answering 100 questions in 60 minutes that is 36 seconds average per second many will not have time for anyither thing but concentrate on the screen ,coupled with video monitoring you and your phone during the period a screen recording app or screen shot interfering with the process will be seen.

I no sure say my webcam sef was recording as it wasn't even on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Babawo101:
Please you people should stop saying you had some time left except you didn't attempt all the questions
Babawo, walahi I finished mine. Haba. What's there to tell fabs for?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

189? Omo, did you add the NCDMB and NERC questions together?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ejb061286(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
How many sections were there altogether? As I could only remember answering questions on Comprehension, Numerical, Diagramatic and a few on Critical.

But wait o...! I answered everything on the Comprehension o. The top bar only indicated 2 but on clicking the next question button you keep seeing more questions under each of these two sections. Hope am safe? Hmmm... don't blame me though!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
bibinwaka:
This is my 4th time of writing Nerc exams. I pray it will be my last one which secures the job.
One thing I must say is typical whether physical or online nobody can finish Nerc exams.
Physical is even worse they won't give u time.
LMAO
From what you just posted, I would say, this is infact, your first time of writing NERC exams.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

I no sure say my webcam sef was recording as it wasn't even on

noticed mine was not on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Layohrt:

Well... people have different reasons for having few minutes after the test.

for me, I'm poor in math, so I just chose at random without reading the question. i guess that gave me more time to go back to others.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.