Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519256 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I don't think o. Those questions were enough to cut down the number of people. They did another test for NCDMB because the questions leak and other technicalities like applicants having the whole day to write the test. This time people slated for 10 once its 11 they can't start the exam anymore, it clearly tells them they have passed the time.
So, what does the (I) mean? I feel that's test one, awaiting test (II). @Edonnaa
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Iyiolajr(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
I was scheduled for 10 am but couldn't log in so I missed my time, will there be a retake test?
Someone should pls answer.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iyiolajr:
I was scheduled for 10 am but couldn't log in so I missed my time, will there be a retake test?
Have you tried to log in now?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

So, what does the (I) mean? I feel that's test one, awaiting test (II). @Edonnaa
Okay didn't noticed that. NCDMB didn't have that (I) tho and they did two. Well anything can happen.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
this is pure wickedness. the questions are too tough. shuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
depacifier1:
Oh Boyt... The Exam nah madt....
This people set the exams in a way so that if you are dropped, you will blame yourself grin

As in eeeh!.... Very annoying people. Why give us foreign questions when we are in Nigeria? E shock me o.... WAEC sef was even better.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

I strongly believe so also, but they might decide to just go with just this 1.. But I sha hope there is a second test also.. I didn't even know NCDMB leaked, I just wrote my 2 tests jejely
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
they probably just want to tear down the number of applicants. make i jejelly comot mind
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
sunshine1974:

You done finish? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
sunshine1974:
LMAO
All we need right now is some sunshine and we are good to go.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Aremson14(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timing was the major issue, I started the math with 7 mins left. And the ui is poorly designed, I couldnt see how many questions left I couldnt jump questions easily. And that instruction button at the top of the screen, that u have to hover over, alot of pple would miss that

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iyiolajr:

Omo you are lucky oo, if you wrote it ehhh you for done swear for them grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Which foreign questions did they give?
Kheney89:

As in eeeh!.... Very annoying people. Why give us foreign questions when we are in Nigeria? E shock me o.... WAEC sef was even better.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

test ii probably will be technical. this is more general
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Iyiolajr(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
teekay22:
Yes I experienced exactly same
Please send me a chat on WhatsApp 07064820776

I experienced the same.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Edonnaa:

Omo you are lucky oo, if you wrote it ehhh you for done swear for them grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aremson14:
Timing was the major issue, I started the math with 7 mins left. And the ui is poorly designed, I couldnt see how many questions left I couldnt jump questions easily. And that instruction button at the top of the screen, that u have to hover over, alot of pple would miss that

I actually missed it... I was just answering and moving forward without looking back...

Noticed it when I was almost done, but I still ignored as it was meaninglsss at the time ( less than 5mins to go)
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aremson14:
Exactly. I just use my knowledge of writing Workforce/Dragnet test and skip those instructions. Someone who have never encountered a similar test before wouldn't even understand what they are clicking.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bryee:

This is so wrong.
wrong how? nwanne allow people to do their thing

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
sunshine1974:
test ii probably will be technical. this is more general

Omo if General dey like this, how technical go con dey
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

Technical for Customer Consumers analyst, front desk analyst II, lawyer abi accountant lol cheesy. That one na for interview, They don't have that kind of time to be customising technical questions for 70 roles again and can't set general technical questions. No be everybody be engineer.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Edonnaa:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin
nikola:

LMAO
All we need right now is some sunshine and we are good to go.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sunshine1974(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
according to one guy that earlier posted, let me close from work and on my way home, branch somewhere to take a chilled bottle of trophy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Technical for Customer Consumers analyst, front desk analyst II, lawyer abi accountant lol cheesy. That one na for interview, They don't have that kind of time to be customising technical questions for 70 roles again and can't set general technical questions. No be everybody be engineer.

Lolo, I swear...

You get list of those roles again? I for like see am

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
I hope they actually select people that did well instead of the usual ojoro i.e. connection
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olabima: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Aremson14 post=116908615]Timing was the major issue, I started the math with 7 mins left. And the ui is poorly designed, I couldnt see how many questions left I couldnt jump questions easily. And that instruction button at the top of the screen, that u have to hover over, alot of pple would miss that[/quote

What do you mean by hover over?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
I tried taking test @ the stipulated time it's refused to log and now that is logging in it's saying my time for the test has elapsed.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Iyiolajr(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

Have you tried to log in now?
Yes, over been trying ever since but it's saying I can't write the test again coz my test time has passed.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
I didn't even see the instruction button. I just figured out what I was supposed to do.[quote author=Olabima post=116908872][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.