Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519290 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Isek2: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's self explanatory! Below is the feedback on your Exam status.

Pending Next Step! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AbdulAkpan: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
I am just angry. My Test is for 10 am. I spent close to 40 mins trying to log in, but no success. Along the line, PHCN later took the light.

They just restored my light, and logged in successfully. But I got an error that my test time has passed. So, this is how I missed this opportunity.

What should I do?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by enoks(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:
Good evening please don't believe this issue of 14,000 people being shortlisted for exam and 70 people to be offer employment because it's fake and not genuine information as NERC didn't mention any amount stay calm and be prayerful
No Agency of govt will conduct a public recruitment for only 70 slots. They will rather recruit the 70 based on recommendations. NERC will recruit more than that number flying around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good to know
enoks:
No Agency of govt will conduct a public recruitment for only 70 slots. They will rather recruit the 70 based on recommendations. NERC will recruit more than than number flying around.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackmarya(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shukusheka:
Maybe because you are too black for the webcam to get live feeds to share with their server? undecided
Pls re-read the post....I said there was no webcam option asking me to turn on camera or not besides I'm not dark sad
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Me after writing the test:

God abeg ohh.....who go epp ohh

cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
enoks:
No Agency of govt will conduct a public recruitment for only 70 slots. They will rather recruit the 70 based on recommendations. NERC will recruit more than that number flying around.

Exactly...

The least they would even take is 200, won't be surprised if its up to 700

We have 36 states.. Let's assume its only 10 offices dey have in the country, there is no way up to 20 people will be posted to each from different departments
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bryee:

Kindly stop spreading falsehoods.

Pending next step can mean you passed or failed. If you passed you get a new email and instructions on what is next. If you failed you may never hear back or you will get a mail of rejection telling you, you are not progressing to next stage.

You people say you are graduates but the kind of posts I am reading here makes me doubt it. What kind of school did some of you go to or graduate from?
Post your school certificate, let me post mine. Then the viewers would judge who attended the better school. Abi.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
blackmarya:

Pls re-read the post....I said there was no webcam option asking me to turn on camera or not besides I'm not dark sad
grin
The webcam option isn't a button that's visible. You would only get a pop up, asking you to grant Testmi access to your webcam. Your username inspired his post.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
blackmarya:

Your name is BlackMarya na, I figured you must be black in complexion. angry
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
NERC 2022 Aptitude Test (I)

Means the next step is Aptitude Test (Ii)
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

grin
The webcam option isn't a button that's visible. You would only get a pop up, asking you to grant Testmi access to your webcam. Your username inspired his post.
No mind them. Test don finish, guys here still dey para. Make una go drink water biko grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gwintech: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
See exam omoh Nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
When are we going to get our test results ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you login and then click here it's no longer showing the role you apply for but Exam card.

testmi.ng/candidate/profile

This means they are serious they can throw you anywhere they like even if you applied for higher roles.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is this the last batch or are there more batches that would take the test?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackmarya(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

grin
Exactly I mean I didn't get the pop up
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where did you see exam card?
Idrismusty97:
If you login and then click here it's no longer showing the role you apply for but Exam card.

testmi.ng/candidate/profile

This means they are serious they can throw you anywhere they like even if you applied for higher roles.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Where did you see exam card?
Website is slow now. But after i login i copy and paste that testmi profile link. The login link is different from the profile link but you must login first to see profile if not it will just redirect you to "login" link. They was even an option to download the exam card in PDF, Doubt it has any use tho.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Interesting... I have just seen my exam card
Idrismusty97:
Website is slow now. But after i login i copy and paste that testmi profile link. The login link is different from the profile link but you must login first to see profile if not it will just redirect you to "login" link. They was even an option to download the exam card in PDF, Doubt it has any use tho.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Interesting... I have just seen my exam card
It's going through now. Login first then copy this link to view profile testmi.ng/candidate/profile
Or just copy the link and after you login copy again and paste.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
What state is showing on yours? Is it the state you're from or the state you're based in? Mine is showing the sate I'm based in not the state I'm from. Hei God o
Idrismusty97:
It's going through now. Login first then copy this link to view profile testmi.ng/candidate/profile
Or just copy the link and after you login copy again and paste.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
What state is showing on yours? Is it the state you're from or the state you're based in?
The state i am based in. Wow come to think of it my State of origin is nowhere to be found in the profile, they probably have it somewhere in their database but if they're going by state of residence i am toast.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mine is showing the state I'm based in but my friend's own is showing the state she is from. You should have your state of origin on your CV. But I remember filling my state of origin on the form. I wonder what happened. I hope it won't be an issue.
Idrismusty97:
The state i am based in. Wow come to think of it my State of origin is nowhere to be found in the profile, they probably have it somewhere in their database but if they're going by state of residence i am toast.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
Mine is showing the state I'm based in but my friend's own is showing the state she is from. You should have your state of origin on your CV. But I remember filling my state of origin on the form. I wonder what happened.
She definitely made a mistake then or she is based in the state she is from. Everyone else is showing state of residence. Sure my State of Origin is definitely in my CV. The CV is nowhere to be found in the profile tho.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oh okay. Thanks.
Idrismusty97:
She definitely made a mistake then or she is based in the state she is from. Everyone else is showing state of residence. Sure my State of Origin is definitely in my CV. The CV is nowhere to be found in the profile tho.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by happylala5(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thank God for the test. I pray for good out come � amen. No stress for me in loging in down to answering the questions and submitting it. I wish you all best of luck. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin

darado:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
darado:

Mine was Test ii
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Seems we will use the exam card for apptitude test(II)
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ustec:
Seems we will use the exam card for apptitude test(II)

My paper was test (II) oooooo....no more test.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
The test was divided into two today....some wrote Test (I) and others Test (II)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.