Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518237 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
If the package is less than N10m per annun (gross), I may not take it if I am selected eventually !

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ijawprince3160(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Which package is it not a federal job
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ijawprince3160(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hessian:
If the package is less than N10m per annun (gross), I may not take it if I am selected eventually !
but if I may ask is it not a federal job ??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hessian:

It depends on the position you deemed fit into... You must be fitted for a senior role position to earn your minimum target!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Alienist: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
I think the talk of salary and what not should come after someone has been shortlisted.

The test was something else.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Davepal: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
NERC doesn't pay more than N106k salary for a graduate.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kyaptein(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Davepal:
NERC doesn't pay more than N106k salary for a graduate.

Thank you Sir.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AborMist: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nobody is even asking questions on job challenges and responsibilities Only salary for work wey you never get. Nigeria I hail thee ooo.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
AborMist:
Nobody is even asking questions on job challenges and responsibilities Only salary for work wey you never get. Nigeria I hail thee ooo.

What other challenge can be worse than that of unemployment, under-employment, redundancy or NO KOBO in the pocket. Let the job come, we shall surely over come the challenges at the right s..a...l...a...r...y or. Pay

18 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Fejos(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Faruk32: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kyaptein:

Thank you Sir.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Faruk32: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Are you sure,its not more than 106,000 for graduate. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
As anyone noticed that the recruitment site is not going through..is it that they are already working on the shortlisted list for next the stage?just saying
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kolabajo:
As anyone noticed that the recruitment site is not going through..is it that they are already working on the shortlisted list for next the stage?just saying

Just login & logout, kindly check your internet connection

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nothing is wrong with my internet..its not even going on my chrome atall...typed careers.nerc.gov.ng .its not matter of login and log out. Have tried browsing through other links and they are going through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kolabajo:
Nothing is wrong with my internet..its not even going on my chrome atall...typed careers.nerc.gov.ng .its not matter of login and log out. Have tried browsing through other links and they are going through

They give yourself unnecessary pressure... What will be will be, stop checking the site every now and then

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
The site is still working
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Exboy181: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin
The site is working tho... Still showing the same thing it showed after the test.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hessian:

LOL grin
its better u quit now

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
blackpanda:

LOL grin
its better u quit now
He may have applied for a higher role. Doubt even a principal manager is up to that, maybe with underground allowance they don't publicize sha.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Threesha:
Bsc 290k
Msc 380k
What of BSC with experience ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
akanbiaa:
What of BSC with experience ?
Add 5k on top.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin
eddie7:

What other challenge can be worse than that of unemployment, under-employment, redundancy or NO KOBO in the pocket. Let the job come, we shall surely over come the challenges at the right s..a...l...a...r...y or. Pay
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mmadu111: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
nikola:

Add 5k on top.
���� at what level?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022
eddie7:

Since you're not going to reject any amount they offer you base on their salary scale,
Why disturbing yourselves on salary undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
nikola:

Add 5k on top.
Bro,
Howfa on waec recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ultimatejay: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ustec:

Bro,
Howfa on waec recruitment?

Are they started there recruitment exercise

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ultimatejay:

Are they started there recruitment exercise
so you didn't sit for their August apptitude test undecided
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happy weekend to us all....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happy weekend to us all.....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
If NERC does not communicate this week, then it may be another abracadabra like others. 4 weeks are enough to do the sorting that is required.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.