Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (521645 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kolabajo:

This is the question @olowozain

Honestly, no switching of roles. There are loads of candidates! A candidate either found suitable or unsuitable for the role applied. The experience will not count when finally successful for the less experienced role s/he applied
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by tyinfinity: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Olowozain:

Kolabajo: Ministery, Department and Agency (MDA) many of the Ministeries, Departments are not independent of their recruitment, they would write to the Civil Service Commission simply known as (Federal Characters) requesting they are need of employees. Hence awaiting approval from Civil Service Commission. In a situation when Civil Service Commission does not approved yet, they don't carry out recruitment, they will have to wait until they get approval. Many of the Agencies are independent of their recruitments, what they do is after recruitments, they regularised to the civil service commission. The only approval by law of the land MDAs get for recruitment comes from Federal Civil Service Commission known as Federal Character. When MDAs writes formally to Civil Service Commission and gets approval, they embark on recruitment.
federal character is quite different from federal civil service commission.dont misinform people here

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by armsurd2k: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
abgreat:

Thank you, Leks4sure. So this talk about NERC recruiting just 70 people is real after all. It is sad that our Government keeps advertising very few vacancies when they can employ many people. They don't even have the decency of revealing the number of people they need in advance. I think this recruitment style is unfair to the thousands of unemployed and under-employed youth in the country.

They just waited my time again. sad

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by micflo28(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Leks4sure is definitely apt when it comes to issues concerning Testmi, but as for number of staff to be recruited being 70, I fault that. Nerc has got a huge chunk from the budget next year to renovate office spaces, build more and acquire computers. Definitely more workforce beyond the speculated 70 is needed and going to be hired in the ongoing recruitment. Politicians alone can provide 70 slots rendering the recruitment exercise useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uche1381989: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2022
I reject that word rendering, pls amend abeg I can't be useless.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by maleek2009: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Listen, the information i received from reliable source is slighly different from that of lek4sure...1. Morethan 100 applicants will be recruited (almost 180 plus). 2. Geopolitical will be considered. 3. Result will be released soon. 4. Experience hire only. 5. Few Slots exist (contact ur source). 6. Salary very good. 7. Mass failure in the test.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
tyinfinity:
federal character is quite different from federal civil service commission.dont misinform people here

What do you want people that have been misinformed to learn from your input right now? Since you know the differences why didn't you share with everyone to learn? Don't you understand that many people learn from discussions through information and knowledge sharing? If this would only be your input, then you aren't part of the discourse!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lek4sure and maleek2009 thank you so much for the information. This is better than just being in the dark. All the best to us all.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
maleek2009:
Listen, the information i received from reliable source is slighly different from that of lek4sure...1. Morethan 100 applicants will be recruited (almost 180 plus). 2. Geopolitical will be considered. 3. Result will be released soon. 4. Experience hire only. 5. Few Slots exist (contact ur source). 6. Salary very good. 7. Mass failure in the test.

Many thanks for your information. Perhaps, the only difference in your information with the ones from lek4sure is the time line and the authentication of the feedback.

Result will be released soon (exact month and date?)

Geopolitical will be considered (how many per each geopolitical?)

Salary very good ( give salary breakdown per positions)

Mass failure in test ( why was the test results not released earlier and decision to release it and for what now?)

Experienced hires only (so if experienced hires are the majority of the mass failure as you said, what happens to the policy of experienced hires only?)

Please contact your reliable source for more clarification on all of that. We need solid information please. Thanks for your efforts! Lek4sure information is in line with the next stage of the the recruitment process which is Competency Interviews which is why the guy is always getting it right! His information is beyond scrutiny or called for clarification. Please we need information if the interview has been approved for virtual. Everything is stage by stage, we should be getting updates on the interview process for now

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by maleek2009: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
That is the only information I got for now.....if there is anything more to share you will hear from me soon....And there are things i can not reveal here o

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
The process doesn't make any sense why experience hire would undergo aptitude test.
What required for experience hire is background check only.

author=Olowozain post=117810532]

Many thanks for your information. Perhaps, the only difference in your information with the ones from lek4sure is the time line and the authentication of the feedback.

Mass failure in test ( why was the test results not released earlier and decision to release it and for what now?)

Experienced hires only (so if experienced hires are the majority of the mass failure as you said, what happens to the policy of experienced hires only?)

Please contact your reliable source for more clarification on all of that. We need solid information please. Thanks for your efforts! Lek4sure information is in line with the next stage of the the recruitment process which is Competency Interviews which is why the guy is always getting it right! His information is beyond scrutiny or called for clarification. Please we need information if the interview has been approved for virtual. Everything is stage by stage, we should be getting updates on the interview process for now [/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wallade(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Olowozain:

Please contact your reliable source for more clarification on all of that. We need solid information please. Thanks for your efforts! Lek4sure information is in line with the next stage of the the recruitment process which is Competency Interviews which is why the guy is always getting it right! His information is beyond scrutiny or called for clarification. Please we need information if the interview has been approved for virtual. Everything is stage by stage, we should be getting updates on the interview process for now

I don't think they will release any result to the candidates. They will only contact the ones they have selected to progress.

I don't think you need information about the salary, till you get to the level of interview or till you are recruited by NERC. Why are you asking for salary breakdown per position from him?

Everyone should calm down; what will be will definitely happen. If you will be NERC staff next year, you will get the job but if otherwise, you don't need to kill yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wallade:

I don't think they will release any result to the candidates. They will only contact the ones they have selected to progress.

I don't think you need information about the salary, till you get to the level of interview or till you are recruited by NERC. Why are you asking for salary breakdown per position from him?

Everyone should calm down; what will be will definitely happen. If you will be NERC staff next year, you will get the job but if otherwise, you don't need to kill yourself.

Because he got information about the good of the salary. So it would be kind of him if he shares some with us even if it's not all (let have some tastes of what he got of the salary). How much is the basic salary for a principal manager, legal advisor, analyst 1, programmer. Though salary discourse is not what is on the table right now rather what's on the table right now is all about interview process and lek4sure was very detailed about that. The chance for virtual interview is very, very slim!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
The test got some roles to play that was why the test was a process, not a determinant it was meant to differentiate between more qualified people for roles applied. For instance, someone with a 14 years wealth of experience in the management of customer and consumer affairs with a well established private sector applied for a principal manager role in the same field with a well detailed and standardised CV. The test became relevant, and could make a barricade not to get interview invites when he or she got many competitors of the same level that scores higher than him or her. The test became needless when there is no need to further cut down strong candidates of the same level.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
My fear for virtual interview is network.i had a terrible network problem on the aptitude test day .. I was not able to start until 10:29am...soo how effective can the virtual interview go without any hitch and am sure once you are unable to attend virtual..they wnt reschedule like they did for the test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by babangy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Olowozain:

Please because you completely agreed with what lek4sure said that doesn't mean everyone must agree too, Allow people to said their own rumors.
Please let's keep it up guys.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ultimatejay: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lek4sure is bringing out valid info that's why majority of people in this platform hear from him.
babangy:

Please because you completely agreed with what lek4sure said that doesn't mean everyone must agree too, Allow people to said their own rumors.
Please let's keep it up guys.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uche1381989: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lek4sure and maleek2009 all your information here are all authentication, bravo to you guys, If my like was to despised on the other am mistakenly.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Kolabajo:
My fear for virtual interview is network.i had a terrible network problem on the aptitude test day .. I was not able to start until 10:29am...soo how effective can the virtual interview go without any hitch and am sure once you are unable to attend virtual..they wnt reschedule like they did for the test

No need to fret. Govt jobs (at any level) in Nigeria always opt for physical interviews.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Praying and hoping oo.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
ozuzukizito:
Praying and hoping oo.
That's all that matters at this point.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bosunolu(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Update
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Samo0312: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Good luck guys, we that graduated in 2021 no hope for us.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2022
You get hope. Some graduated 10years no reasonable job. Bro, you still get time and hope

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Thebuh: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2022
@ozuzu you are right, I graduated 14 years ago still searching for job, life no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hessian:
Thanks for the information. Never will I go for any physical interview for any federal government job again even if I am shortlisted.

They should explore the option of virtual interview.
You dey fear Kaduna/ Abuja Okene / Abuja road baa

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
maleek2009:
That is the only information I got for now.....if there is anything more to share you will hear from me soon....And there are things i can not reveal here o
Hmmm
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Zagabronx1: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samo0312:
Good luck guys, we that graduated in 2021 no hope for us.

2021 no far, hopefully you will b among those called, but u still have time sha. learn one of these IT skills while waiting for beta job incase, you wont regret it.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FolaLee: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Abeg person wey graduate 2020 na fresh graduate?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yes, unless more than 3 years
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bosunolu(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
update we need
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Thebuh: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2022
bosunolu:
update we need
Maybe in 2 weeks time we are going to hear from them base on lek4sure update

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.