Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP (25842 Views)

APC Heads To Appeal Court Over Disqualification Of Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Kwanza: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Attn: Immediate Past National Secretary of APC
Distinguished Senator John James Akpanudoedehe dumps Apc officially.

RESIGNATION OF MY MEMBERSHIP OF THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS.

I write to notify you of my resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC), forthwith. Henceforth, I cease to be a member of the APC in my ward (ward 6 in Uyo LGA) or anywhere for that matter. I hereby relinquish all rights which inured to me as a member of the APC, member of the National Advisory Council and member of National Caucus of the APC.

This decision to part ways with the APC, is a tough one, but leadership entails adherence to the wishes of the vast majority of associates, allies and supporters who have shown fidelity overtime and have now witnessed the obduracy of the APC in handling the Candidates Selection processes in Akwa Iborn State. Our greater goal of providing service to the people of our dear state remains sacrosanct.

Please do accept my best regards.

Yours Faithfully,
Sen. JOHN JAMES AKPANUDOEDEHE. Ph.D

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Maxymilliano(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol ... He could have easily retraced his footstep's back to PDP and make peace with the Governor.

He and Akpabio literally sets Akwa Ibom on fire that year when they both fell apart

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by ChoCho54(f): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
I knew the space won't contain him and Akpabio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Truthisunique2: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
You can't follow akpabio drag na
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Mumusaphire: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
I know that atiku is d next president with the calculation of things. I don't pray he should be president, and tinubu also won't make good president. But with kwakwaso, at last minute, he a step down for atiku before general election. I don't trust fulani people at all. Even buhari can't be trusted next coming election.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good luck to him.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [b][/b].

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by IPIGMODS: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Who?
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Epstein(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Uniquetani1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
All those doing #FlauntYourPVC.

E jor! After getting the PVC, who should we vote for?

All politicians are thieves

2 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by AdeOlasode(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Who?
Lol cheesy
Dem say na one Mr J . J Akpanudoedehe!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Mandate2023: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin grin small yanch dey shake.....buni that u were playing loyalty to unfortunately don't have influence beyond his state

Agent of disruption grin he be like say money dey him hand he wan waste

2 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by RichDad1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bye bye to a saboteur. You won’t be missed you agent of chaos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Lorenahertz(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which kyn name be this

6 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Quelme: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
That name sounds like Edikaikong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by thundafire: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDP-nPDP-APC-NNPP Look closely they are all forming a new party to look like God sent but it's still dem

8 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by jeff1993: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
LeT THE DEFECTING BEGIN!!!!!

Which kind name our AKWA ibom brother's dey answer sef .... Name wey fit make invigilator bite tongue!!!

4 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by IboHausaYoruba: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
I think there should be a law put in place to prevent all these shenanigans. Our porous constitution makes it so easy to cross carpet. Look at this Inconsequential fellow feeling fly.

4 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by drightguy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's expected.
Political harlotry.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
I knew the space won't contain him and Akpabio.
Cho cho himself smiley

drightguy:
It's expected.
Political harlotry.
Naso.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by rolams(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
To become Kwakwaso V.P?

1 Like

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by helinues: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

How will this guy's name look like in international passport?

2 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
In Akpanudoedehe's voice "GIVE ME MY PARTY"
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by oseahumenb(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
He should be addressed as undistinguished, nonsense, foolish and senseless former Senator. He lacks moral, tact and sense
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Halaayloo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okay
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by KillerCrocodile: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Convention never finish...

Dem don dey decamp....

More decampees would be seen by week's end

1 Like

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by DMerciful(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem wan abandon APC for Tinubu grin
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by bestman09(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Dem don dey go

One by One

2 Likes

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by DamnNiggar: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu is next to do this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Certificate: Time For All Nigerians To Speak Up" - Deacon Afolabi / APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi Live / Oluwaloni Adagunodo Weds Emmanuel Opeyem Oludahunsii (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.