Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? (19269 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by themanderon: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2022
We are suffering almost the same situation in my family. An adopted son's son has cornered all my grandfathers property that he left for my dad and his elder brothers. The battle has gone diabolical and its only by God's grace that the wicked devil has not been able to kill as much as he would have wanted. He will eventually fall and all he has cornered will be returned to the rightful owners. A very greedy and vile old hag. This is one of the reasons people dread adoption. You may just be bringing in someone that may eventually try to wipe off your eventual children( if any) and other family members like the devil in my family tried and has failed severally through the grace and mercy of the most high God.
If that adopted son is wise he should call the family for an amicable settlement because on the long run he will still be needing those guys he is busy fighting. He will eventually live with them and the community so why fight those you will still dwell with? Those other children should be magnanimous and share with him so they can all move on from the debacle.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2022
themanderon:
1. We are suffering almost the same situation in my family. An adopted son's son has cornered all my grandfathers property that he left for my dad and his elder brothers. The battle has gone diabolical and its only by God's grace that the wicked devil has not been able to kill as much as he would have wanted. He will eventually fall and all he has cornered will be returned to the rightful owners. A very greedy and vile old hag. This is one of the reasons people dread adoption. You may just be bringing in someone that may eventually try to wipe off your eventual children( if any) and other family members like the devil in my family tried and has failed severally through the grace and mercy of the most high God.

2. If that adopted son is wise he should call the family for an amicable settlement because on the long run he will still be needing those guys he is busy fighting. He will eventually live with them and the community so why fight those you will still dwell with? Those other children should be magnanimous and share with him so they can all move on from the debacle.
1. This is just another case that could have been avoided if only your grandfather wrote a will. undecided

2. These traditional inheritance headaches are easily resolved by way of a will. Adopted sons are like biological ones. They don't all tend to be wise. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2022
It is just that I am yet to find a trustworthy lawyer, I would have drawn up a will for my family. Death cometh unto all men. Vahlla Moghulis. Draw up your Will!
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Ashirioluwa: 1:41am On Jun 07, 2022
In the absence of WILL, adopted children are treated the same as biological children for purposes of the inheritance laws.

Under these laws, any child -- adopted or biological -- may be disinherited as long as it's clear in the disinheriting parent's will that such is his or her intent.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Think4Yourself: 1:46am On Jun 07, 2022
wink
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Munzy14(m): 2:20am On Jun 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
There's this mild drama currently going on in the family. My uncle died late last year (at an old age). The problem here is that they some delay in child birth, (7 years after their wedding to be prescise) so during this long wait, he and the wife decided to adopt a male child.

7 years after his adoption, children started popping in. They had a set of twins (males) and then 2 boys and a girl making it 5 biological children.

This my uncle was a wealthy man, so he had properties in the town of their state of origin and in the village.

Upon his death last year, the eldest son (the one who was adopted) sealed off the property in their village and claimed ownership of the 3 rental buildings in the town. This angered my uncle's brothers who were of the opinion that he's not family and therefore has no right to do such when the man's biological kids are very much around.

So they (the uncles) had a meeting with the biological sons of their late brother to get rid of what they termed an outcast in their midst.

They later invited the adopted young man to the village and used the community youths to beat him up and threatened to kill him if he doesn't stay away from their family properties. That he should look for his own biological parents and inherit whatever they left for him.

Now this didn't go down well, cos he used the police to lock up one of the twins and the whole family members are threatening fire and brimstone if the young man isn't released. They took the matter to the community elders who of course supported them by saying the adopted man has no right of forceful claim to any property unless it's given to him willingly by the family members.

As of now they have destroyed his wife's business in one of the buildings, burnt his car and have vowed to even kill him if he doesn't release their son.

That's why I brought it here. Was the adopted son wrong to have claimed ownership of his late father's properties without the official nod of the family members?

Do adopted children have right of inheritance in the family they find themselves?

What's your opinion on this matter.

Modified: I forgot to add that my uncle hasn't been buried because of this matter. His body is still in the mortuary cos there have to be an agreement from the family before burial takes place, and since the family is in chaos, the burial cannot hold for now.
The adopted son, Is your uncle's first son..The remaining 5 are his siblings.

Humans make that mistake due to impatience..7years is small..My family friend spent 15years before their kids started coming...Medically couples can be fit, even with wife a virgin, yet conception becomes an issue.

Your uncles and the villager are creating more troubles for themselves..If the man decide to go full legal battle....He is doing what some first sons do when they have a wealthy Father with properties and a devouring siblings.

But Instead of securing them, I see him exhibiting greed...Greed scatters friendship, relationship, marriage, family, a country.

Now, their is a big enmity in that family...Him Vs his siblings...And he has been alienated, (pushed to the wall) Expect a wounded lion fight.

This issue has caused a lot of problems in some families...
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by GodSaklek(m): 4:17am On Jun 07, 2022
UpInTheSky:
The adopted son IS the first son.

Your Uncle's brothers and biological son's opinions that he's not family and is an outcast is quite pathetic. Shame on them.
Nigerians should understand that when you adopt a child, he or she becomes your child. Neither biology nor blood defines family.
That said, the adopted son himself is a greedy fool for "sealing off their and claiming ownership of the 3 rental buildings in the town".
His own actions speak volume about his own character and even if he weren't an adopted child he would've behaved in the same manner.

Hence, all of them are madd.

You are right bro, once you adopt a child,he has equal right as your biological children,you know Nigerian mentality, as for sealing of property,we don't know what really happened, we just heard one side story,maybe the family don't want to give him anything,although his actions of sealing of the place is bad, he would have go to court, am very sure that he will win
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Spherical17: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Ddworld:

Even if he has right, he shouldn't have behaved like a bastard who he truly is.

When things like this happens why not be diplomatic in his approach? Although we just heard one side of the story
Lol, a legally adopted child bastard? I guess you're kidding wink
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Igwetech: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2022
The adopted son acted wrongfully and fastly too. How can a sensible person start sealing his father's house while the corpse of the man is still in mourge? That will tell you the extent of the adopted son's wickedness. Already he has the intention of not giving a dime to any of the offspring of the man. Abeg he should be paid back with his own coins. Wicked adopted son!!!
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by kumbhuru: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Think4Yourself:

He is not the man's biological child.

He is an orphan. Stop speaking from the side of your mouth....

Imagine some adopted ingrates dragging property with your children, what will b your reaction? Don't be a hypocrite, answer this question with your feminist mind angry
Do you know what adoption is? You are very uneducated and a shame.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2022
cococandy:
He has a right to the properties as the man’s child. But he’s wrong for wanting everything all to himself. That’s just some immeasurable greed and I won’t feel sorry for him if he gets nothing in the end.

The community is wrong for thinking his adoption makes him unfit for inheritance. Once anyone adopts a child, they should be given same considerations as any biological children.
I like your comment.
I dont like making comments on this kind of useless thread.

The point is not adoption here as you put it, but stupidity and greediness.

1. An adopted son has the same right as the other children. Simple.

2. The idea that the first son claims the whole property is wrong. I am sure this is ibo. And this is why they are backward.

Solution:
All the siblings have equal right to the properties and should be shared equally where there is no will. The man deserves the beating not because he is an adopted son, but because he decided to use the useless ibo tradition to claim everything without giving anything to his younger ones.

I am even disappointed in ibo girls who come here to not even defend their right. The dead man has daughters also...what about them? Even ladies will come here to post rubbish. Later you will say you are tossed aside. Is it the first son you should be concerned about, or the ladies that are cheated?

So , this post here is the only meaningful one in this thread cos this lady actually nailed it. Others are olodos.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by felong(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I like your comment.

2. The idea that the first son claims the whole property is wrong. I am sure this is ibo. And this is why they are backward.

Solution:
All the siblings have equal right to the properties and should be shared equally where there is no will. The man deserves the beating not because he is an adopted son, but because he decided to use the useless ibo tradition to claim everything without giving anything to his younger ones.

I am even disappointed in ibo girls who come here to not even defend their right. The dead man has daughters also...what about them? Even ladies will come here to post rubbish. Later you will say you are tossed aside. Is it the first son you should be concerned about, or the ladies that are cheated?

So , this post here is the only meaningful one in this thread cos this lady actually nailed it. Others are olodos.

You're a bàstard for making that bolded comment, you and your entire family would forever remain backward. Useless afonja dirty creature.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by jimtemi1: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2022
I blame the adopted guy, it means he didn't love the biological children, because if he does property whala will never come up
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by cococandy(f): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
I’m igbo too

PeaceJoyLove:

I like your comment.

Solution:

Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2022
cococandy:
I’m igbo too

At least, you didn't write sons. And I encourage you to be bold and confront your brothers. That's my point. If you dont, no one go send you. Na so we go just dey look you. Come out and start telling your fathers and chiefs that the idea that the first son owns everything is disgusting, terrible and old school. The terrible culture is why ibo did not see Ngozi Iweala until Obasanjo saw him. And then, Jonathan lifted her too...now she is WTO DG. Meanwhile, ibo people keep suppressing their females.

Or am I telling a lie here?
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
felong:

You're a bàstard for making that bolded comment, you and your entire family would forever remain backward. Useless
afonja dirty creature.
You are sick.

I repeat, your iboland will remain backward and stinking the more you dont respect your females. And you will never be progressive the more you disrespect women.

Werey! He is a first son if you check and eyeing his fathers properties. grin craze people. Una no well.

I have told you na. Ijaw will soon dethrone you finally. Mumu culture. Any culture that disrespects women is a useless one. Do your worst. Craze man!

grin
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by josite: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
It is your late uncle that lacks foresight ,that cannot use his money to hire a lawyer to write a Will that cause the whole trouble.

Adopted children are usually given lump sum gift during the lifetime of the father and told they do not share in the inheritance .

Only biological children shares inheritance.

Do further research in the Bible eg.abraham and Ishmael.

When we understand what heitahe means then we will understand what inheritance is all about.

Something must be kept within the lineage and therefore must not go into the hands of an adopted child.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by boxer022(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Your uncle was the cause of his own problem. He knew he adopted a son which by right is his own son from the day he was adopted. Your uncle would have written a Will, stating who has what. If he did it this problem wouldn't have come up. Your towns people who are fighting for the biological children of your uncle, what do they stand to gain by sending the adopted son of their late brother out all because of his father's properties? First thing is first, he should release the twins that were arrested and bury their father whose properties they are fighting for. After the grieving period, they should meet, both biological and adopted children to discuss a way out of this mess. As per tradition, what the first son has is just the house built by the father ( accomodating his siblings till they build their own houses.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by cayorday89(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
There's this mild drama currently going on in the family. My uncle died late last year (at an old age). The problem here is that they some delay in child birth, (7 years after their wedding to be prescise) so during this long wait, he and the wife decided to adopt a male child.

7 years after his adoption, children started popping in. They had a set of twins (males) and then 2 boys and a girl making it 5 biological children.

This my uncle was a wealthy man, so he had properties in the town of their state of origin and in the village.

Upon his death last year, the eldest son (the one who was adopted) sealed off the property in their village and claimed ownership of the 3 rental buildings in the town. This angered my uncle's brothers who were of the opinion that he's not family and therefore has no right to do such when the man's biological kids are very much around.

So they (the uncles) had a meeting with the biological sons of their late brother to get rid of what they termed an outcast in their midst.

They later invited the adopted young man to the village and used the community youths to beat him up and threatened to kill him if he doesn't stay away from their family properties. That he should look for his own biological parents and inherit whatever they left for him.

Now this didn't go down well, cos he used the police to lock up one of the twins and the whole family members are threatening fire and brimstone if the young man isn't released. They took the matter to the community elders who of course supported them by saying the adopted man has no right of forceful claim to any property unless it's given to him willingly by the family members.

As of now they have destroyed his wife's business in one of the buildings, burnt his car and have vowed to even kill him if he doesn't release their son.

That's why I brought it here. Was the adopted son wrong to have claimed ownership of his late father's properties without the official nod of the family members?

Do adopted children have right of inheritance in the family they find themselves?

Modified: I forgot to add that my uncle hasn't been buried because of this matter. His body is still in the mortuary cos there have to be an agreement from the family before burial takes place, and since the family is in chaos, the burial cannot hold for now.
Life no really balance, as the prophet we know you for, you did not see this to have warned your uncle of the fightings that will befall his family after his death..

This you have not seen.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by felong(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are sick.

I repeat, your iboland will remain backward and stinking the more you dont respect your females. And you will never be progressive the more you disrespect women.

Werey! He is a first son if you check and eyeing his fathers properties. grin craze people. Una no well.

I have told you na. Ijaw will soon dethrone you finally. Mumu culture. Any culture that disrespects women is a useless one. Do your worst. Craze man!

grin
So this bàstard son of a thousand fathers is from ijaw, you should be thanking your God for the Igbos around you employing your lazy asses to do labour work. Cos you guys are the definition of laziness, (mind you I grew up in Rivers State) all you guys know is to drink ogogoro, fúck your underage girls, and blame your problems on the government.

Your region generates more than 90% of Nigeria's GDP yet you guys are the poorest aside the core North. All you know is kill each other in the name of cultism and prostitution. Yet you're here hating on igbos.

Blame your frustrations on your whóre mother for allowing herself to be banged by a thousand ogorogo drinking low lifers of which you became the end product of.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Munzy14:

The adopted son, Is your uncle's first son..The remaining 5 are his siblings.

Humans make that mistake due to impatience..7years is small..My family friend spent 15years before their kids started coming...Medically couples can be fit, even with wife a virgin, yet conception becomes an issue.

Your uncles and the villager are creating more troubles for themselves..If the man decide to go full legal battle....He is doing what some first sons do when they have a wealthy Father with properties and a devouring siblings.

But Instead of securing them, I see him exhibiting greed...Greed scatters friendship, relationship, marriage, family, a country.

Now, their is a big enmity in that family...Him Vs his siblings...And he has been alienated, (pushed to the wall) Expect a wounded lion fight.

This issue has caused a lot of problems in some families...

The adopted son did that not just because of greed, but also because of deep envy.
He is jealous of the biological children.
He hates that he's not a biological son.
His action proved he never took them as his siblings.
What he did was something he had long planned to do.
How ungrateful of him to do that to the children of the man who gave him a home, a name, and an identity.
Hardly will a biological son do that to his siblings.

No umunna will sit back and watch while the children of their land get disinherited by a stranger.
It was him who reminded them that he's a bastard.
Ukwu o wetere ka ha jiri so ya.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Amicablej: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
In my opinion the adopted son did not do well by sealing their fathers property knowing fully well that he is not the only son in the family ,he should have waited till after their fathers burial he called his siblings and they discuss on how to share their fathers property because as far as he was adopted in the right way he is a member of the family but grid did not allow him .to me he deserve what he got.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
cayorday89:

Life no really balance, as the prophet we know you for, you did not see this to have warned your uncle of the fightings that will befall his family after his death..

This you have not seen.

He's a false prophet after all. cheesy
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by integrity16(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
If they did it legally, the adopted son is the first son.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by okrikaboi: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Na mumu dey reason papa inheritance apart from land. Make everybody get their own
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

At least, you didn't write sons. And I encourage you to be bold and confront your brothers. That's my point. If you dont, no one go send you. Na so we go just dey look you. Come out and start telling your fathers and chiefs that the idea that the first son owns everything is disgusting, terrible and old school. The terrible culture is why ibo did not see Ngozi Iweala until Obasanjo saw him. And then, Jonathan lifted her too...now she is WTO DG. Meanwhile, ibo people keep suppressing their females.

Or am I telling a lie here?

You’re on the right path but it’s tainted by tribalism.

I do in-fact call out bad traditional practices both in my culture and outside my culture.

But you seem personally anti-igbo and one wonders if you’re really concerned about us or just using it as a convenient excuse

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by achimendy(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

The stepson did a wrong thing by taking forceful possession of the properties , it's supposed to be discussed and settled by family members.

Secondly the uncle's are very foolish for making such divisive utterances to the stepson and also advising the biological children to get rid of the stepson. Is very very bad of them.

My advice here is for the family members to just share the properties equally among them all, in order for peace to reign. The stepson is part of the family and he can't be exempted.
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
cococandy:

You’re on the right path but it’s tainted by tribalism.

I do in-fact call out bad traditional practices both in my culture and outside my culture.

But you seem personally anti-igbo and one wonders if you’re really concerned about us or just using it as a convenient excuse
We are so soaked in this tribal thing in Nigeria, and I do not care how you say it. See, I will say it to anyone's face.... ibo has a useless culture. Simple. If you call it tribalism...so be it. And I will list my criticism here again

1. Ojukwu is a bastard. Why? Anyone who goes to war no matter the reason is a bastard. If you want to part away, you can use legalised means the way Scotland and Spain are trying to do it. If you say I am tribalistic cos of it...I accept.

2. Ibo is useless for making the first son a supreme being. In fact, I can slap all the useless elders there. If you say I am a tribalistic person based on this...Yeah.. I accept it.

3. Ibos are crazy because they dont reprimand their youths tapping girls breasts in Lagos. If you say I am tribalistic...yes.

4. Ibo is crazy seeing Soludo and ignoring him for good 15 years after his successful Leadership in CBN. And they promote Obi Pandora ahead of him. What exactly has Obi Pandora achieved? They will start saying he is humble....he is nice...I call them wereys. Yes, they are. See, I judge based on results. Ask ibos to tell us his achievements, they say he brought 18 billion naira investment. Audio investments. Ok ooo... after 9 years of the audio investment..what are the dividends in Anambra...they cant point to anything. Yet, the same people will start attacking Lagos and PH. The same Lagos that made them who they are when their own states are dead.

5. Why would ibo be Jews and also want Biafra for 3 years and then 1 year before elections, they suddenly want to be the president by fire by force. I dont understand it. And then, they even want to rule in parties they work against.

Have you heard me say bad about Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and good people there? Who in that your Iboland that even have common sense? They have all left Nigeria. See, my best friends in abroad (who we lived together) are ibos and till date, I always tell them that dem heads never correct. See me in naija again. But they all stayed there and left this place for foolish idiots to run their tribe. I keep telling them that they need to come back and make ibo great again.

See....think very well all the above. If you like talk to your people....if you like keep saying the people telling you the truth are your enemies.

And I deal with facts. Here we have it. So far in theNigerian democracy ....

The following are presidents of Nigeria.

Zik --- 1 time. SE
OBJ ---- 1 time SW
GeJ ----- 1 time SS
Where is the marginalization? I cant see it.

Na we send you to go to war? So what the crap is the fault of SS and SW? Anyone who goes to one is a bastard. Quote me anywhere. Yes.

If you say I am tribalistic....so be it. The truth you are hearing will set you free.

Period!!!
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by cayorday89(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

He's a false prophet after all. cheesy
LOL, but history shows that prophets don't foresee their own doom.

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
felong:

So this bàstard son of a thousand fathers is from ijaw, you should be thanking your God for the Igbos around you employing your lazy asses to do labour work. Cos you guys are the definition of laziness, (mind you I grew up in Rivers State) all you guys know is to drink ogogoro, fúck your underage girls, and blame your problems on the government.

Your region generates more than 90% of Nigeria's GDP yet you guys are the poorest aside the core North. All you know is kill each other in the name of cultism and prostitution. Yet you're here hating on igbos.

Blame your frustrations on your whóre mother for allowing herself to be banged by a thousand ogorogo drinking low lifers of which you became the end product of.
See, I am a nationalist. Ibos are my friends and that friendship is why I will keep knocking their heads. Mumu. You cannot know my tribe. Some have accused me of being a yoruba rubbish. Many have abused me of being a Fulani ....and then, I have been thrown insults that I am from the Niger Delta.

What I know is that ibo is a failed tribe. You have what it takes to be the best, but una heads no correct. You all better wake up. And I assure that you will not be president in 2023. That's all I know. Whether the NE or SS or SW will take it, I dont know. But I know SE is a failure and will continue to fail. They need to change. That's all.

Period!
Re: Adopted Son Or Biological Son: Who Gets One's Inheritance? by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Yea you’re lost in the sauce.

I doubt any reasonable person will listen to anything you have to say. Not with your unbridled vitriol
PeaceJoyLove:

We are so soaked in this tribal thing in Nigeria, and I do not care how you say it. See, I will say it to anyone's face.... ibo has a useless culture. Simple. If you call it tribalism...so be it. And I will list my criticism here again

1. Ojukwu is a bastard. Why? Anyone who goes to war no matter the reason is a bastard. If you want to part away, you can use legalised means the way Scotland and Spain are trying to do it. If you say I am tribalistic cos of it...I accept.

2. Ibo is useless for making the first son a supreme being. In fact, I can slap all the useless elders there. If you say I am a tribalistic person based on this...Yeah.. I accept it.

3. Ibos are crazy because they dont reprimand their youths tapping girls breasts in Lagos. If you say I am tribalistic...yes.

4. Ibo is crazy seeing Soludo and ignoring him for good 15 years after his successful Leadership in CBN. And they promote Obi Pandora ahead of him. What exactly has Obi Pandora achieved? They will start saying he is humble....he is nice...I call them wereys. Yes, they are. See, I judge based on results. Ask ibos to tell us his achievements, they say he brought 18 billion naira investment. Audio investments. Ok ooo... after 9 years of the audio investment..what are the dividends in Anambra...they cant point to anything. Yet, the same people will start attacking Lagos and PH. The same Lagos that made them who they are when their own states are dead.

5. Why would ibo be Jews and also want Biafra for 3 years and then 1 year before elections, they suddenly want to be the president by fire by force. I dont understand it. And then, they even want to rule in parties they work against.

Have you heard me say bad about Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and good people there? Who in that your Iboland that even have common sense? They have all left Nigeria. See, my best friends in abroad (who we lived together) are ibos and till date, I always tell them that dem heads never correct. See me in naija again. But they all stayed there and left this place for foolish idiots to run their tribe. I keep telling them that they need to come back and make ibo great again.

See....think very well all the above. If you like talk to your people....if you like keep saying the people telling you the truth are your enemies.

And I deal with facts. Here we have it. So far in theNigerian democracy ....

The following are presidents of Nigeria.

Zik --- 1 time. SE
OBJ ---- 1 time SW
GeJ ----- 1 time SS
Where is the marginalization? I cant see it.

Na we send you to go to war? So what the crap is the fault of SS and SW? Anyone who goes to one is a bastard. Quote me anywhere. Yes.

If you say I am tribalistic....so be it. The truth you are hearing will set you free.

Period!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / He Said He 'touched' Her..&for Me That Has Changed A Lot Of Things! / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.