Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation (35674 Views)

President Tinubu ‘Ordered’ Adamu’s Resignation, Abubakar Kyari To Takeover / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by almarthins(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
alsudan:
If Buhari and Lawan don’t shift on their Lawan pipe dream, APC might not have a Convention to attend.

You think those die hard terrorist will shift. Una don forget who dem be again. E remain buhari to come out and affirm what adamu said
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by yetunsbay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Benesis:
Las las dat guy na monkey, the guy did not have to show his hands, now everyone knows tge game he is playing and now he cant stand and fight the NWC the Northern Caucus, and the south...

The guy has turned himself a liability.
But should Lawan win, APC will crash, tomorow tomorrow, even before next year
If Lawan enters......then na toilet

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Goodnigga: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
KingLarry04:
Shows that pdp are more organised than these bunch of confused people
over organised. PDP is a party, APC is Agbero park
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by IbadeHQ: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=9jahotblog post=113541739]Haaa Tinubu is a goner [/quote

U guys are satanically hatred filled. Tinubu is not responsible for your failure, quitely take your Nkpuru nmiri and go back to yeast.

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Omoboricash(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
Rubbish!!! Adamu is going no where!!

I’ve seen some comment from some Yorubas saying they won’t vote for a northerner again, they always starts making the elections as North vs South and later start blaming northerners for voting based on tribe and region when we support our own!!

Find a new way to sell your Candidate not by making the election a war between northerners and southerners!!

You can’t use this and expect to beat the most populous region in the country...

Even if a Southerner is going to emerge... It's never going to be Tinubu!!

And heaven won't fall!!

Neither him tu dey lie Mr. China economy.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by IbadeHQ: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

I’ve seen some comment from some Yorubas saying they won’t vote for a northerner again, they always starts making the elections as North vs South and later start blaming northerners for voting based on tribe and region when we support our own!!

Find a new way to sell your Candidate not by making the election a war between northerners and southerners!!

You can’t use this and expect to beat the most populous region in the country...

And heaven won't fall!!

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by sulaak(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

Election has always been between the North and South

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by BabaO2: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

This is why you are a core fulani northerner without brain.
Why can't buharis claimed huge numbers win the presidency for him on 3 different times he contested without Tinubu's packaging and support? It is not about Tinubu, but about you people's shameless barbaric insensitivity, look at adamu, running NWC like his immidiate family affairs, though it is clear he's speaking for buhari and mamman daura. Coming back to your comment, it won't be Tinubu: why? This apc politics is good for Nigeria, mark it, it will surely end fulani deceits and manipulations in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by jumper524(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

if it were the other way round, would you say this. I'm sure your kind would be the ones clamoring for northernern presidency the most. If southerners are asking for their turn its their right cos fellas like you who think they own arrewa would do worse if it were vice versa. Don't be too greedy and act like northern governorship forum. Cos your fulani doesn't make you more northernern than I am.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by einsteine(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
SOME APC delegates...
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by essentialone(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem never begin cry. Na tomorrow dem go start the gnashing of teeth for revelations.

Fulanis are smart politicians. They want to remain in power non stop. The only man to stop it was Wike but he failed without we realising how he failed.

Atiku was a game plan for APC strategy. They postponed their election to see how the South will react if PDP produces a Northerner to replace Buhari. They expected mass riots and protests. They even thought Wike would protest and go to court and claim the election was rigged. Or even claim that it must be the turn of the South. They thought all the youths and elders of Yoruba and Igbo will arise against them and say NO WAY. But we shocked them with OUR silence. Next morning they were surprised to see we were already discussing about who will be the Vice President.

That made the North to realise that the Southerners are more quiet than they predicted.

Now the only obstacle they have been having is Tinubu. How to bring down Mighty Tinubu So that the North can continue in power. Every strategy has not worked. The final strategy will work. APC Northern forum will stand on the back of Mr President and declare Ahmed Lawan as the only candidate. If Tinubu talk, he go collect EFCC summon. Others will be promised tea and bread. They are gentle Southerners. They will surely make small noise and soon forget about everything. The North will continue in power.

In the next election of 2027, they will shock the South. President will be a Fulani Muslim. Vice President will be a Fulani Muslim too. Dem don see the South finish. An aboki once said, The South can bark, but cannot bite. They are afraid of us.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by MikeofAfrica: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
thedio:
Adamu will damu seriously. He is going to pay for that blunder. Its becoming very interesting can't wait to see how it ends. Asiwaju is bulldozing them.
Adamu is only acting the script given to him by Buhari.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by einsteine(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adabilaal:

Lie lie, false news; Atiku did not stand in groom's father place for Yusuf Buhari

No dey deceive people for this forum

Atiku was Father of the day at Yusuf's wedding
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Franking: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
I concur. Adamu is real Adamu.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by GoodMuyis(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

Oga come and tell us how PDP/GEJ won 2011 elections despite North being most populous region.

Niger, Nassarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Gombe, Kwara, Kogi, Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, FCT

All the above state has divided preferences on voting.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by maasoap(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

Are you high on drug or something? When northerners (northern governors and delegates) are the ones fighting Tinubu’s war nails and teeth. So, who are the ones making it a war between Northerners and Southerners here? Some of you no just get sense

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
I wish to remind you that Atiku sat in place of Yusuf Buhari father at his wedding and he was the one that paid the bride price. Even if Tinubu wins, the whole northerners will vote for Atiku.

I don Dey reason how South go be after 2023 with Northerner as a president

Story. Why don't you wait and let Tinubu and Atiku slog it out first before you begin to tell us how all northerners irrespective of their political parties are going to vote Atiku. Many of you had never stepped in any political meeting, yet you will come here to tell us the permutations and combinations involved in politics

2 Likes

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
The satanic party is heading to oblivion

You wish grin grin grin
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by ufotunang: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu does not want APC delegates to cash out
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Stanleyq: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
I wish to remind you that Atiku sat in place of Yusuf Buhari father at his wedding and he was the one that paid the bride price. Even if Tinubu wins, the whole northerners will vote for Atiku.

de earlier de Yoruba's and igbos unite, de better, but its difficult because of religion
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by seunmsg(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
It’s just a matter of time before Adamu is removed as national chairman of APC. He’s not fit for the position.

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is your opinion, it belongs to you SOLELY.

Adamu will go unless APC wants to cease to exist.
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Gozac: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Salvador1:
Just say Tinubu urchins/delegates demand his suspension

Imagine the news coming from Lagos/ibadan express media.
You know SW propaganda machine very well
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Gozac: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kokadomfreedom:
Epain dem say no egunje for them
You are right bro, no dollarisation as it was APC. They will miss the money from the bullion van man who Lagos Park and Garages Management has been collecting N800 daily from transporters in Lagos.
The bullion van must go down by tomorrow
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by WildChild00(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This news is coming from "TheNation" Tinubu newspaper company

I will pass biko

Fake news

Tinubu news paper house
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Cloud007: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
What Adamu is doing....Alimodu sheriff did same thing to PDP 2014.

Adamu is a super double agent. Working for buhari and Atiku. Buhari will be the last one to get the wotowoto from him as soon as PDP wins.

1 Like

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by TheCrusader14: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prepare for breakup

Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by jisijr: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Don’t be surprised they give your guys the ticket and Atiku wins the election. Don’t joke with the North, this is their game.
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Lacash: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Then expect nothing Buh a division….Northerners holding on to power will only leads to Civil war���
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by Echoban: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:

And heaven won't fall!!

Oboy u rest. Na them b the northern Gov wey dey ginger Adamu ni??
Re: APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation by homegirl1: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Please say how South west go be because we in the South East are already used to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.