Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa (39688 Views)

Buhari Confers National Award On Atiku’s Running Mate, Okowa, Others / 2023 Elections: Wike Denies Rumours Of Being Atiku’s Running Mate / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by muykem: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2022
So south east will not get even VP slot and Atiku promised them that he will only do one term.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2022
skoskosko:

You are a vile man. He just unmasked a lie you wrote about NO VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE and you went berserk.

Presidency in Nigeria rotates North and South. And no region can truly get it without the full support of the north, courtesy of their numerical strength, and voting power having the highest number of states and registered voters who are willing to come out and vote.

1999, the north duly gave the south the needed support to produce the president and the SOUTHWEST got the slot. The favour was returned in 2007 and the NORTHWEST got it before the Goodluck debacle. It is the prerogative of the party in power to rotate power equitably. The opposition does not have the luxury to share power it does not have. You have to take power before you can share it. It is still in the northwest today. With the clamor for power to return to the SOUTH, the question should be why is same southwest that has had an 8 year presidency, rounding up 8 year vice presidency not considering the south east? Don’t tell me APC or PDP because APC today is made up of over 40% former PDP members. Aside Buhari’ cult followings, CPC was not even qualified to be called a regional party, while AC was at best a regional party. So it’s basically same people different vehicle. It goes to show that in this contraception, whenever power is being touted to go SOUTH, the yorubas will never allow the ibos have it owing to their numerical strength, this was senator Kalu’s argument that so many ibos fail to see and feel he is a traitor. Delta state as a case study; power rotates central, south and north. North is rounding up, when next it comes north, an IKA man will never be governor, rather an NDOKWA man will. When next it goes south, an ITSEKIRI man will not be, rather an IJAW man will and so on. Do you realize that the opposition in this state has been fielding only Great Ogboru irrespective until now? Why, you can’t rotate power you don’t have as an opposition.

Pls do well to tell us where the AD, AC, ACN, APC has ever given its ticket to an Ibo man as an opposition when it is clearly trying to wrest power first!

Back to issues, the PDP would have been so stupid to give its ticket to any other than Atiku who has the financial warchest and national structure as well as a cult following(over 10m votes) to go toe to toe with the ruling party. Wike or anyone from SE will lose to the ruling party before 12 noon. You must take power before you can share it.

If APC wins with Tinubu and he has 8 years, power will go back to the north for another 8 making 16, there is no argument on this. When the north is done, trust me, same yorubas will not allow the ibos have it, so it’s not even the party but the people. Ibos will only have the presidency when they have the full support of the north, knowing SS will always have their backs.
Kindly keep shut and shove up your long jargons up where it belongs.
If our posts here is too deep for you to comprehend,
Kindly scroll up and stop foaming OR quote and mention your ilks.
We cannot open your head and start explaining a post to you word for word you know?
Is that too much to ask skoskosko?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by dmostcheerful(f): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2022
This was same thing Wike and Tinubu said, where are they heading today.
No go dare God nah normal mortal you be las las you go fail.
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by onunwa21(m): 5:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by lionofafrica12: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Atiku would make the greatest mistake of his political life if he does not pick Wike as his running mate. He needs to borrow a leaf from JFK (President Kennedy) who for political expedience choose Johnson the doyen of Texas politics to be his running mate(they were bitter political rivals but in the same party and they both fought for the democratic party presidential flagbearer slot). He went ahead to win the presidential election because of the electoral college he got from Texas, no other democrat has carried the state of Texas except President Clinton not even Obama or Biden. If he chooses anybody else except Governor Wike and APC does not bungle their selection with Ahmed Lawan. he will surely lose the presidential election. The fear of Wike is the beginning of political wisdom in south -South.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Iamvetlander(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113547440:

Keep silent when elders are talking instead of commenting jargons.
All dis nairaland.com pikins sef.
Was your peter obituary ever a sitting Vice President at any point in his life?
The innocent lives of over 100 Anambran youths that were murdered and their corpses thrown to the river will haunt him and his killer cop James Nwafor for the rest of ther lives.
Or when has your P Obituary said anything about the murderer, cannibals and bastards called ipob animals?
U berrer bikiaful dere

Smh and I always think you know politics

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Mummiesboy: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Please what concrete things has okowa done in Delta?
Is he a performer?
Help us out so we can advise Atiku appropriately
The fool just the sharp that em ugly mouth. He has no tangible project on ground just on pepper
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by rippa(m): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:
wike has been quiet recently

unlike him

catch: delta state delegates voted Atiku, likewise Bayelsa delegates.
Tinubu and Yoruba people go soon quiet
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by edoairways: 5:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Is he a performer?
He concentrated more in his home town
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Unshackled: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Southern Governors met at this man's state and they reached agreement, all of them, that both parties must zone power rotation to South.

In defiance, his party, PDP left the primary open and Northerner clinched the party flag.

Now this guy has not protested, nor an outcry from him or others about being cheated. Instead, the mumu is flexing about becoming a VP to North.

If North agrees to demands for referendum and an inclusion of secession in the statutory law, many Southerners will oppose it and prefer their slave status under North than to be independent and self-ruling. Okowa is one of such slowpoke saboteurs.
you must be an IPOB
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by vickydevoka(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Chapii:
Okowa, Wike, Makinde and all the Southern Politicians in PDP will regret why they did not work for the emergence of Peter Obi as the PDP candidate.
The party said the want to win , so the should not consider zoning buh viable candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by vickydevoka(m): 5:23am On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Southern Governors met at this man's state and they reached agreement, all of them, that both parties must zone power rotation to South.

In defiance, his party, PDP left the primary open and Northerner clinched the party flag.

Now this guy has not protested, nor an outcry from him or others about being cheated. Instead, the mumu is flexing about becoming a VP to North.

If North agrees to demands for referendum and an inclusion of secession in the statutory law, many Southerners will oppose it and prefer their slave status under North than to be independent and self-ruling. Okowa is one of such slowpoke saboteurs.
PDP is a useless party. All the want is to win

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by blancsn1: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2022
No one will be regretting anything over the Pandora Criminal

Chapii:
Okowa, Wike, Makinde and all the Southern Politicians in PDP will regret why they did not work for the emergence of Peter Obi as the PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by kaludestiny10(m): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Well said, don't mind those toddlers with their narratives.
skoskosko:

You are a vile man. He just unmasked a lie you wrote about NO VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE and you went berserk.

Presidency in Nigeria rotates North and South. And no region can truly get it without the full support of the north, courtesy of their numerical strength, and voting power having the highest number of states and registered voters who are willing to come out and vote.

1999, the north duly gave the south the needed support to produce the president and the SOUTHWEST got the slot. The favour was returned in 2007 and the NORTHWEST got it before the Goodluck debacle. It is the prerogative of the party in power to rotate power equitably. The opposition does not have the luxury to share power it does not have. You have to take power before you can share it. It is still in the northwest today. With the clamor for power to return to the SOUTH, the question should be why is same southwest that has had an 8 year presidency, rounding up 8 year vice presidency not considering the south east? Don’t tell me APC or PDP because APC today is made up of over 40% former PDP members. Aside Buhari’ cult followings, CPC was not even qualified to be called a regional party, while AC was at best a regional party. So it’s basically same people different vehicle. It goes to show that in this contraception, whenever power is being touted to go SOUTH, the yorubas will never allow the ibos have it owing to their numerical strength, this was senator Kalu’s argument that so many ibos fail to see and feel he is a traitor. Delta state as a case study; power rotates central, south and north. North is rounding up, when next it comes north, an IKA man will never be governor, rather an NDOKWA man will. When next it goes south, an ITSEKIRI man will not be, rather an IJAW man will and so on. Do you realize that the opposition in this state has been fielding only Great Ogboru irrespective until now? Why, you can’t rotate power you don’t have as an opposition.

Pls do well to tell us where the AD, AC, ACN, APC has ever given its ticket to an Ibo man as an opposition when it is clearly trying to wrest power first!

Back to issues, the PDP would have been so stupid to give its ticket to any other than Atiku who has the financial warchest and national structure as well as a cult following(over 10m votes) to go toe to toe with the ruling party. Wike or anyone from SE will lose to the ruling party before 12 noon. You must take power before you can share it.

If APC wins with Tinubu and he has 8 years, power will go back to the north for another 8 making 16, there is no argument on this. When the north is done, trust me, same yorubas will not allow the ibos have it, so it’s not even the party but the people. Ibos will only have the presidency when they have the full support of the north, knowing SS will always have their backs.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by 175(m): 5:46am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113547440:

Keep silent when elders are talking instead of commenting jargons.
All dis nairaland.com pikins sef.
Was your peter obituary ever a sitting Vice President at any point in his life?
The innocent lives of over 100 Anambran youths that were murdered and their corpses thrown to the river will haunt him and his killer cop James Nwafor for the rest of ther lives.
Or when has your P Obituary said anything about the murderer, cannibals and bastards called ipob animals?
U berrer bikiaful dere

Na with all these your vile comments and the constant attack and dragging of the South East, that your usual "anything to move our darling country forward is what we want". . . .is this what it represents

Your hypocrisy ehn. . . .nawa!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by fombi: 5:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Okowa doesn't even have leg in Delta state. Better Atiku wins, snitch. Souther politicians are evil and wicked to their people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Misterone: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Is he a performer?
Okowa is a scam. He does not have the support of the people. He is a joke. Someone that got one of the highest allocations in 2022, go to Delta state, nothing to show for it. The drainage contract was a scam, road contracts, etc, were all scam, yahoo yahoo. He will only get votes from his ika people and no more.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by olibeans: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Another crazy old f00l who did not leave any befitting infrastructure for his people is ranting. A betrayal of the people of the South-South.

Are you more qualified than Nyesom Wike?

If Atiku pick you instead of Nyesom Wike, I will not vote for PDP. Simple.

Road Master My Foot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2022
skoskosko:

that has never admitted that apc is a failed , corrupt party...you think he will admit the lie he wrote up there? Agreed the south east is still playing slave to the fulanis and the same thing is happening to the apc as it seems.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Chicastle: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok. I know me and you are from same state and same local government, but Peter Obi carries all my votes . From presidency to rep

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Ogaga87(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Chapii:

I would advice you go beyond the boundaries of Nairaland if you must flow with current reality.. The polity is bigger than what you see..
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by LUGBE: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Atiku okowa is a failure because for 8 years he did nothing in delta state. Emmanuel Udom or Anyim Pius Anyim is a good option for you if you need votes.
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Valkrie: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-only-god-can-stop-me-from-being-atikus-running-mate-%25E2%2580%2595-okowa/amp/

Only a slave would be happy to say such a thing....!!!
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by Oplomo: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Ihedioha will be VP, else Atiku will all SE votes to PDP. And most SS states will swing with SE on how its votes.

SE will protect its interest, ONLY ITS INTEREST GOING FORWARD.
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by anonimi: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

It is quite difficult to shake off slave mentality, that is enhanced by brutal violence as we see from Fulani herdsmen and bandits across the country. Very difficult but can be shaken off through vigilance and sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by bonnyhope: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Those guys keep on voting PDP as if they've been charmed, a party that gave them only senate president for eight years.

Because there's no better option

Don't tell me APC is better
Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by anonimi: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2022
olibeans:
Another crazy old f00l who did not leave any befitting infrastructure for his people is ranting. A betrayal of the people of the South-South.

Are you more qualified than Nyesom Wike?

If Atiku pick you instead of Nyesom Wike, I will not vote for PDP. Simple.

Road Master My Foot.

What is it about primitive, unevolved Africans and shiny toys called infrastructure?
How about also focusing on the fundamentals of human development which are:

- free education for all children with enough teachers and other school workers
- free basic healthcare with enough doctors and other healthcare workers
- pipeborne water in all buildings

to create the enabling environment for private businesses to flourish?
Do you buy things with pictures of infrastructure or with money earned from jobs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa by buckeyemedia: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Is he a performer?
Very Useless Man, nothing to show from money received from the FAAC, they are saying they used the money to pay salaries, what of the internal generated revenue?

Big Thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.