Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation (26181 Views)

How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by walozanga(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2022
kenniegeezu:
Isn't it obvious that this man is too Old for such a capacity? Someone that will he talking as if he's whispering. APC members should have known by now that been a former PDP man, he's clearly working for the success of PDP come 2023 by announcing Ahmed who is not popular even among his peers as the consensus candidate because Atiku will defeat him even in his local government.

Write another story, this one no sweet
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Pauldollars(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by walozanga(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2022
adecz:

⏩⏩⏩The chairman is only loyal to the
man that selected him as "Consensus"
candidate and not to the party.

It's this type of mentality of Buhari that
is causing the collapse of all sectors of
the Nigerian nation.❌❌❌

As a person of low IQ and beneficiary
of the obnoxious quota system in
Nigeria, Buhari has always appreciated
loyalty over competence. As his appointee,
if you want sef, don't even near your
place of appointment & steal as much as
you want, but stay loyal.... ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Where is ur microphone?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by iamdapsyj(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Racoon:
Game on. It will be foolhardy for a sane person to believe Abdullahi Adamu is acting unilaterally without the consent of Buhari or his presidential cabal.

Though I am not a Tinubu fan for the post of president but I must salute his courage.

PMB and co are trying all the options available to make him step down by appointing Adamu as APC chairman, Oyegun as chairman of screening committee, trying all the tricks such as announcing Lawan as consensus candidate to see what Tinubu will do (his next move). They have not been successful, the next trick will be by tinkering what will be done about the delegate.

I want PYO though.....
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Carlosdd: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Most people attacking Tinubu or south west are from south east I began to wonder what exactly they want to achieve with this attack , south east diligently follow and support pdp since 1999 till date the record is there to support my write up , apc was formed by some forces to wrestle power from pdp which they achieved since 2015 , the same pdp denied to give their party ticket to south east after 22 years of good alliance but south east never see anything wrong with that , they want to reap where they sow nothing or little with abundant harvest it amazes me , channel your grievances to right channel stop chasing shadow

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Mickykarim: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu IS A PDP MOLE WORKING FOR AND IN TANDEM WITH PDP AGENDA.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Gozac: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Nemere2020:
What should Abdullahi Adamu do?
By Raymond Mordi, Deputy Political Editor At the Nation Newspaper

https://thenationonlineng.net/what-should-abdullahi-adamu-do/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654561612

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

George udon posts:
When they formed APC.

TINUBU told Muhammadu Buhari, since they said you are the candidate I will be the national leader. BUHARI agreed.

He became the national leader of APC.

He told BUHARI I will bring the vice president.
Buhari agreed.

He brought Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

He came again, I will bring information, works, etc ministers. BUHARI agreed.

He brought Lai Mohammed , Fashola and co

He said Oyegun must go, BUHARI begged, he said his No is his No. Buhari agreed.

He brought Oshomhole.

He made governors of States, and even removed the most performing governor of Lagos state, the governor ran to his colleagues and Buhari. PMB Begged Tinubu, he refused that Ambode must go. BUHARI agreed.

He brought Babajide Sanwo-Olu

He said he's not comfortable with Saraki as NASS leader, knowing that he could be a force to contend with, as saraki is from the Yoruba tribe in kwara state. BUHARI agreed.

SARAKI decamped when he made the party unhealthy for him.

He came during second tenure, he said, he'll produce the NASS leadership (Reps and Senate) BUHARI agreed.

He brought Lawan and Gbajabiamila.

He said federal inland Revenue service chairman, that he'll produce the person. BUHARI agreed.

There's no appointment BUHARI is making or has made, that Tinubu does not have an input.

And now BUHARI made just one request to TiINUBU,(let me anoint my successor, the way you've been anointing in Lagos) TINUBU said No.

Who betrayed who?
Who disappointed who?

Now, BUHARI is going to teach him what it means for someone to plot a successful co*up.

BUHARI has been loyal to their friendship all these years.

BUHARI has not done to other leaders what he has done for TINUBU.

My own is to stand with BUHARI and watch how the national leader would eat a National breakfast at the national convention ground.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by nelcliff(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
I came to read some hot served comments .

As e dey hot

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by okorogodwin4(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113548339:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [b][/b].

God bless Nigeria.
I pity you and your darling cowtry
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Oplomo: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu is our amiable chairman. He is doing well. Stop your propaganda.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
I, Dr Ikpumammywater recommend a sniper for all amala and ewedu miscreants of Tilumpoo. Take a good dose and you will be alright. Adamu is going nowhere. Adamu is here to stay. On the mandate of Lawan we stand gidigba!!!

Signed,

Dr Ikpumammywater Omovudu

If you stand on the mandate of Adamu, who will stand on the mandate of your runaway brother Obi?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by LordOfTheGame: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Why is the Nation Newspaper and its owner crying already? I thought Lawan is Tinubu's boy and was his anointed candidate for the senate presidency and they both succeeded so why the cru now... If his boy gets the ticket it's not still bad.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Iamvetlander(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:

• Minister Babatunde Fashola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Minister Rauf Aregbesola is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Ibikunle Amosu rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Kayode Fayemi rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Governor Dapo Abiodun is not openly campaigning for � BAT

• Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is not openly campaigning for BAT �, but he wants power to shift to southwest.

• Pastor Tunde Bakare rather than campaign for BAT �, he joined the race himself.

• Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila rather than campaign for BAT �, faced his legislative duties.

• Minister Lai Mohammed is not openly campaigning for BAT �, he is continuing with his lying duties.

• Minister Olorunnibe Mamora is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Minister Sunday Dare is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Joke Orelope is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• SSA to President, Abike Dabiri is not openly campaigning for BAT �

• Even his blood brother, Governor Gboyegba Oyetola is not campaigning for BAT � openly.

• Jandor ran away from his camp and clinched the PDP governorship ticket instead.

• These are men they claimed BAT � made in politics. But pure cruise to BAT �.���

• Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu has completely suspended running Lagos for now, to become an hand luggage errand boy to his anointer.

There must be a reason why the other men have decided not to openly join his campaign train.

Obviously, they are not proud, they are not sure of him getting the APC ticket and most importantly, they are not willing to risk it all for a man whose only interest in joining the presidential is to fulfil “life long ambition”.
Copied .

Preach Brother. Preach
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by ufuosman(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari is in charge
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Warlord12(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Bravetunde:
I thought the afonja cowords would start warr if they don't give them the tickets.
Let police use them to shine because dss and army is too much for those cowords grin cheesy cheesy
You will not be given the ticket.commit sewcide like awolowo. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sufferisticated cowords angry grin cheesy
Cryy cryy babiess

1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2022
I think buhari is playing same game tinubu played ambode acting like they don’t know what’s going on …just that buhari is playing that game on tinubu right now .
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by 752hub: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
chai we miss oshiomole
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Let's see how this goes
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by cana882(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Great2017:

Who among the aspirants is accountable?
If you understood my statement, I clearly said NIGERIAN POLITICS holistically. All Nigerian politicians falls into this category.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Racoon:
Game on. It will be foolhardy for a sane person to believe Abdullahi Adamu is acting unilaterally without the consent of Buhari or his presidential cabal.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Spacebar098(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
You may use your computer keyboard every day, play video games, or work. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average PC customer. As mentioned earlier, space bar counter tool helps users to know their tapping speed. For that reason, the spacebar test will help you do it quickly. We suggest you share or bookmark this web page with your friends if you are interested!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Ekere1942: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
In this article, I will cover everything you need to know about Teslim Folarin’s biography, age, wife, wins, net worth, campaign for governor, and recent news. Keep your eyes peeled for the conclusion of this post.

https://naijareals.com.ng/2022/06/04/teslim-folarin-biography-age-wife-wins-net-worth-for-governor/
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation by Mickykarim: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
THERE ARE MORE NAMES TO BE ADDED THAT YOU MISSED.

Meaning, your list gave you out as a little or no knowledge sorry soul little fellow with an awful sense of comedy. You must be a toddler when you believe that only tangible things are real and that nothing happens beyond your obtuse myopic sensibility.

YOU MUST BE A CHILD, MY FRIEND.

Obviously, you are a shortsighted near complete FOOL. A TODDLER who knows nothing. Yet, in his delusion thinks he knows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Missing In Buhari's Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.