Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible (2482 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Meet me Faber who warned all man on May 21 of a secret plan to announce Ahamad Lawan as APC flag bearer.

I dropped it here for Tinubu's supporters to reach out to him to know how to tackle the development, but all I got from them was insults.
Note this was a week before the PDP

They called me Ipob, Omo Igbo etc
You can check the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7137182/revealed-buhari-adamus-game-plan

@
TheNiceGuy
AJOBI77
Hashabiah
JAMO4REAL1
Nigerialabalaba
Penguin2
majole
ityP
duro4chang
Mandate2023
Opolopoopolonio
Shevchenko
gaby
sunnx

7 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by cenaman(m): 3:01am On Jun 07, 2022
False prophecy.
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:03am On Jun 07, 2022
See how I was insulted, they called me ipigs, iweka news outlet, ipobism, Omo Igbo etc. I thought they will contact their campaign group s and know what to do.
I only told them to bookmark the thread

See comments

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Mrkcee(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2022
@OP, I totally agree with this permutation.
The day I concluded that APC will field Lawan and maybe Amaechi as deputy was the day OUK stepped down & endorsed Senator Lawan who he said was a classmate & friend.

Orji Uzor Kalu calculates & doesn't speculate, he is a loyal insider (and the inner cabal love him); at that point I knew it has already happened.
My opinion: It's better a NE candidate gets it that a SW.
Congrats to Senator Lawan!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by haffaze777(m): 3:08am On Jun 07, 2022
We will come back to your prediction in some hours time.

4 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:
We will come back to your prediction in some hours time.

Ahamad Lawan have already been announced so my prediction have come to pass 1000000% correct. Nothing the governors can do. Party Chairman na party Chairman. When governors pleaded with Oshiomhole and Tinubu to allow Obaseki, they no gree. Party decision na party decision.
Oya go and remove him na. If una scatter APC, Atiku go win a follow Fulani, the same state with his wife, e no concern Buhari, a win-win situation for him.

The governor's wanted to play Buhari. They assured him they will instruct their delegates to vote for his candidate. They want to betray him last minute. So he decided to shock them.

4 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by haffaze777(m): 3:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

Ahamad Lawan have already been announced so my prediction have come to pass 1000000% correct. Nothing the governors can do. Party Chairman na party Chairman. When governors pleaded with Oshiomhole and Tinubu to allow Obaseki, they no gree. Party decision na party decision.
Oya go and remove him na. If una scatter APC, Atiku go win a follow Fulani, the same state with his wife, e no concern Buhari, a win-win situation for him.

The governor's wanted to play Buhari. They assured him they will instruct their delegates to vote for his candidate. They want to betray him last minute. So he decided to shock them.

Okay sir Mr seer,hope you won't twist this in some minutes times?

6 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Mrkcee:
@OP, I totally agree with this permutation.
The day I concluded that APC will field Adamu and maybe Amaechi as deputy was the day OUK stepped down & endorsed Senator Adamu who he said was a classmate & friend.

OUK calculates & doesn't speculate, he is an insider insider; at that point I knew it has already happened.
My opinion: It's better a NE candidate gets it that a SW.
Congrats to Adamu!

If you see as I was insulted that day. I was just laughing at them. They never cared to ask how I got the info. Anyways politics is not for everyone..who remembers this picture below, it was taken even before Adamu became APC chairman

11 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Mrkcee(m): 3:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

If you see as I was insulted that day. I was just laughing at them. They never cared to ask how I got the info. Anyways politics is not for everyone..who remembers this picture below, it was taken even before Adamu became APC chairman
Most people here on Nairaland are just wishful thinkers and just out here to rant.
I am Igbo, but just like OUK I understand that there is no sentiment in politics.
There's an inner game play.

Besides Atiku has emerged for PDP, there is the Kwankwaso NNPP, so the only way APC will get a thing considering the Northern voting power is to field a vibrant Northerner especially from NE. It's only logical.

#OUK is an inside man; in fact, he is part of the cabal. cool

11 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by RabbitGuy: 3:26am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Afamed: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Wake up from your sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by haffaze777(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Afamed:
Wake up from your sleep

We will wake him up when Tinubu win,allow him to enjoy his mkpurumiri induced sleep for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Mrkcee:

Most people here on Nairaland are just wishful thinkers and just out here to rant.
I am Igbo, but just like OUK I understand that there is no sentiment in politics.
There's an inner game play.

Besides Atiku has emerged for PDP, there is the Kwankwaso NNPP, so the only way APC will get a thing considering the Northern voting power is to field a vibrant Northerner especially from NE. It's only logical.

@ the bolded, Kwankwaso was watering ground in NNPP for Atiku incase PDP fails him. Kwankwaso secretly brought Kano delegates to the convention. He was allegedly hidding in a hotel in Abuja. Since Atiku clinched the ticket, Kwankwaso campaign do die, Kwankwaso is fully PDP man grin grin

Peter Obi is already planning to drop, but through a court case. Dude doesn't waste his money anyhow. Since Atiku emerged he don slow down his campaign. He will likely use the court case of the two LP factions and withdraw.
The court will likely recognise the other faction. He never knew Wike will be played he thought Wike will clinch the ticket and it will be battle of him and Wike. But should the court acknowledge Peter Obi as the LP flag bearer, he will just stroll to the presidential elections, don't expect a massive and serious electioneering campaign from him. Wike on his own will be compensated with Minister of Niger Delta if Atiku wins.

Anyone expecting PDP to loose the next elections is joking. The Northern elites and Politicians have stopped attacking PDP and calling it evil party since their son emerged as the Presidential candidate. They are ready to deliver the North to him

5 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:48am On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

We will wake him up when Tinubu win,allow him to enjoy his mkpurumiri induced sleep for now

Na this iberiberism brought you guys to where you guys are today...a point of no return. The only thing Tinubu can do is to scatter APC, then Atiku wins, how e take concern Buhari.

Buhari no send una message, Tinubu will even calm down since it's not Osinbajo. Me and you guys no be mate for politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by haffaze777(m): 3:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

Na this iberiberism brought you guys to where you guys are today...a point of no return. The only thing Tinubu can do is to scatter APC, then Atiku wins, how e take concern Buhari.

Buhari no send una message, Tinubu will even calm down since it's not Osinbajo. Me and you guys no be mate for politics

Who need all this epistle?I only ask you to wait for the outcome of APC convention and you're here compose whole Bible untop me headgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by onumadu: 3:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Well I predicted the same thing in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7160610/2023-know-candidates-stance-one

Once you understand that RUGA is everything to the ruling cabal, you have scored 98%.
If you don't see it, then you are deluded.

1 Like

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 3:54am On Jun 07, 2022
haffaze777:

Who need all this epistle?I only ask you to wait for the outcome of APC convention and you're here compose whole Bible untop me headgrin

I know how it feels...sorry okay. Send my regards to Tinubu, tell him not to commit suicide, he can as well declare Lagos a Sovereign nation and become the president of Lagos grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by haffaze777(m): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

I know how it feels...sorry okay. Send my regards to Tinubu, tell him not to commit suicide, he can as well declare Lagos a Sovereign nation and become the president of Lagos grin grin

We will be back to this discussion in some hours timegrin.i hope you no go change mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Mrkcee(m): 4:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

Kwankwaso was watering ground in NNPP for Atiku incase PDP fails him. Kwankwaso secretly brought Kano delegates to the convention. He was allegedly hidding in a hotel in Abuja. Since Atiku clinched the ticket, Kwankwaso campaign do die, Kwankwaso is fully PDP man grin grin

Peter Obi is already planning to drop, but through a court case. Dude doesn't waste his money anyhow. Since Atiku emerged he don slow down his campaign. He will likely use the court case of the two LP factions and withdraw.
The court will likely recognise the other faction. He never knew Wike will be played he thought Wike will clinch the ticket and it will be battle of him and Wike. But should the court acknowledge Peter Obi as the LP flag bearer, he will just stroll to the presidential elections, don't expect a massive and serious electioneering campaign from him. Wike on his own will be compensated with Minister of Niger Delta if Atiku wins.

Anyone expecting PDP to loose the next elections is joking. The Northern elites and Politicians have stopped attacking PDP and calling it evil party since their son emerged as the Presidential candidate. They are ready to deliver the North to him
100% true.
I've finally confirmed my thoughts of kwankwaso being Atiku's puppet.
As for PO, he will win on Social Media Republic of Nigeria if he passes as LP Candidate, he will emerge a distant 3rd but will go down in history as the Presidential candidate that gave little or no money (at least he doesn't agree he gives) grin
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by helinues: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

This one will soon dissapeared with his moniker after the Apc primary
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by bjtinz: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Hmm. Bookmarked for future reference
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by otokx(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting thread.
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by skentelelady(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

@ the bolded, Kwankwaso was watering ground in NNPP for Atiku incase PDP fails him. Kwankwaso secretly brought Kano delegates to the convention. He was allegedly hidding in a hotel in Abuja. Since Atiku clinched the ticket, Kwankwaso campaign do die, Kwankwaso is fully PDP man grin grin

Pinch my tent here to see the outcome of this permutation
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Channel54: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Very possible predictions.

I will be here tomorrow to remind Tinubu urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by DOTian: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2022
May 20? We predicted this earlier naa
The very moment The northerners refused to pick The APC form and allowed only Lawan to be the most prominent northerner to do so.
Fir almost 8 years now, we have been saying so with different monikers that Buhari will hand over to a core northerner. This was middle of look at Month

Any Nigerian who is politically conscious and discerning enough, must know by now that Buhari has a preferred candidate in this presidential election as he said and THAT THIS PREFERD CANDIDATE WILL SURELY WIN THIS ELECTIONS. Know this and have peace! I seriously hate it when certain folks in the south try to make it look like their noise or PVC has any effects in these upcoming elections. They don't. Like Asari Dokubo rightly said; "Buhari is not Jonathan that had AK 47 riffles with him but was chased away from the villa with 'Nama sticks'". General Buhari actively participated in atleast 3 military coups in this country before becoming a Head of State. What do I mean? Simple; This is a man who desperately craved for power with some objectives in mind. This man understands power and was willing to risk his life not once, not twice, to get power.

Such people don't respect any electoral process unless such process fits their whims and caprices. Buhari is not going to hand over to say Wike, irrespective of what the electoral umpire has to say. Remember Babangida and Abiola? So if any southerner starts to lay claims to the wins or losses that will ultimately happen during the presidential election, simply because he is frustrated with the lack of common ground amongst Southern politicians, that person is just being politically naive! If Buhari wants to hand over to a southerner, just like Obasanjo handed over to a northerner, Buhari can easily do so. But I don't think he ever wants to do so. He ultimately wants to hand over to a core northerner. He will likely succeed, just that Nigeria might not succeed the aftermath...

https://www.nairaland.com/dotian/posts/8

Go through my post or that Rugaria or that of Owobokiri since the past 8 years, we have been saying the same thing.
Buhari is so easily predictable on issues of tribalism and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by eteebanky1: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Mumu
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by SaiOba: 6:33am On Jun 07, 2022
otokx:
Interesting thread.
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Addme: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
We shall come back to all these predictions later today or tomorrow morning.
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Penguin2: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:
Meet me Faber who warned all man on May 21 of a secret plan to announce Ahamad Lawan as APC flag bearer.

I dropped it here for Tinubu's supporters to reach out to him to know how to tackle the development, but all I got from them was insults.

Don’t mind those people.

They are always quick to condemn whatever doesn’t sound like what they wanna hear.

I’m waiting to laugh at them properly.

1 Like

Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by ityP(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:

You can check the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7137182/revealed-buhari-adamus-game-plan

@
TheNiceGuy
AJOBI77
Hashabiah
JAMO4REAL1
Nigerialabalaba
Penguin2
majole
ityP
duro4chang
Mandate2023
Opolopoopolonio
Shevchenko
gaby
sunnx

Well, it wouldn't happen. Amaechi will be the winner
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by wolesmile(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Will modify my comment later today. But meanwhile, I still don't believe this will work
Re: Ahamad Lawan As APC Presidential Flag Bearer. Likely Possible by Faber(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2022
wolesmile:
Will modify my comment later today. But meanwhile, I still don't believe this will work

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Why Terrorists’ Negotiator Was Arrested – DSS / Folashade Tinubu Is More Ruthless Than Her Former Chicago Drug Baron Father / Breaking: Peter Obi's Massive Mansion Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.